Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ universal highschool ❯ blood ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey everyone. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. So here is a new one. I would like to say thank you to all of my reviewers and say that in the last chapter or this story I will be thanking all of you personal for being with me throughout the story.

Also good things to note my new story Learning on FF or Secrets of the Past on MM is out and going well. Oh and one of my best friends who is also a fan fic writer has decided to take me on as pity case and edit my many grammar mistakes.

Lastly I want to send a plea out there to anyone who has a web site and would be welling to post my stories on their sight do the lack of reliability on FF and MM, I will still post at these sights I would just like my fics to also be some where that does not go down like once a weak.

Ok now on with the story. But remember to review as well.

*******@@@@@@@@@@****************

Once inside the cold metal space ship Bulma went to the small bedroom that was there. Sitting down upon the small bed she curled into a ball and began to cry. The pain was so great she no long knew what to do. She could hear a battle raging outside of the small space ship. Her only hope was that Frieza would lose, but that was unlikely. Ether way death would still be hers. For even if Frieza was killed Vegeta would never want her, she was insane and did not even look `human.'

Letting her last tear fall she whipped it off with the back of her hand. Then she turned her pale and beaten arm over. Very slowly she placed pressure on the skin bring out the small piece of glass that would be her relief. There was all ready blood falling from where the glass had come through and it brought such relief with its pain.

Looking longingly at the small shred of glass she placed it on the middle of her inner arm. Then jabbing it into the skin she dragged it slowly down to her wrist. The blood flowed out in thin yet steady streams falling on the dark blue blankets below. Mixing it to what Bulma figured had to be the worse color ever seen.

Slowly she placed the piece of glass in her other hand. Raising it slowly she let gravity make it go through the skin. Her arm thanks to the bleeding was already rather weak and could not do the work itself. Once the sharp end made its way through the skin she slowly dragged it down the same way she had the other.

Then letting the shard of glass fall from her blood hand Bulma sat back with her legs straight in front of her and her arms laying on them covered in bring red blood. It did not take long for her to start feeling weak and sleep. Laying her head back against the high pillow Bulma closed her eyes and smiled. Death would come soon and she would at last be at peace. There would be no more pain, no more lose, just peace nothing more.

Outside Vegeta was pummeling Frieza into the ground and Kakarott was doing the same to Cooler for he woke up after Vegeta screamed. Seeing the danger his own love was in he felt himself break into a thousand pieces only to be put together stronger again.

Seeing Cooler walk slowly over to Chi-Chi, ready to killer her, was enough to drive him over the edge as well. Attacking Cooler with all his might he turned into a SS.

The two SS battled the brothers to the last breath. When they where both knocked to the ground for the last time. Both Vegeta and Kakarott looked at each other and nodded. There mates would never be hurt again both sent a powerful ki blast at the brother of their choice. With in moments there was nothing left of the two but their ashes.

Then they both descended to the ground slowly dropping out of SS. Kakarott at once ran over to Chi-Chi who was unharmed but a little shaken. Taking her into his arms he gave her a deep kiss and through the bond reassured her everything was ok. Then holding her to his chest the both just looked over to Vegeta who signaled for them to go. They wanted to be there and see if Bulma was alright. But, they also knew Vegeta wanted to be alone with her. They could only pray she was alright not just for their own happiness but for Vegeta's sanity.

Looking once more to the saiyan king they tightened their hold on each other and flew back to the castle where Gohan awaited them.

Approaching the space she slowly Vegeta tried to open the bond to Bulma but she was still blocking him out. Feeling out her ki he almost dropped to his knees she was so weak he could barely sense her. Running as fast as he could to the room in which she lay he felt his heart racing with worry. She could not die now not after all of this. If she did so would his reason for living. He would be lost, she was everything to him. The only one who understood him, stood up to him, and loved him.

Reaching the room in which she laid he felt his heart drop as he opened the door. There on the bed was the love of his life in a pool of her own blood. Rushing over to her side he held her tightly crying she was so weak. Brushing the light blue hair out of her fast he saw that her eyes where shut and she had a peaceful expression on his face.

His heart feel even further at this was she already dead but that could not be she felt her ki though it was weak. Shaking her lightly he hoped her eyes would open. For the longest time nothing happened and tears began to run down his face as he felt her slipping more and more. There was nothing that could be done. The Regeneration tanks where to far away, and there was nothing he could do, and it killed him. But if she would only hold on and fight maybe they could find away.

Bulma felt someone shaking her outside body and holding her tight. At first she thought it was Frieza wanting to bring her more torture. But, then when she felt with her senses she found it was Vegeta. Slowly opening her eyes she looked into Vegeta's own dark black ones that where filled with tears for her. It made her heart break, using all of her strength she lifted her arms till they where around Vegeta holding him.

Then letting her own tears fall from her fading blue eyes she whispered horsely. "I'm sorry Vegeta, I love you."

Vegeta had been so shocked that she had opened her eyes he could do nothing but stare. He had not even felt her arms go around him but he did her what she said and it broke his heart in two. How could she still love him after he left her to this fate?

Holding her even closer Vegeta whispered to her "do not go woman I cannot live without you."

A faint smile appeared on Bulma's lips and between horse breaths she replied. "The pain is so great Vegeta. I just want it to be gone. I'm sorry."

"No woman you can not go. I need you. I…love..you."

Bulma's heart broke at this. For the first time in over 2 years she wanted to live. Oh how she wanted to live. But how her body was already so weak, closing her eyes she began to cry softly into Vegeta's arm.

Vegeta did not know what to do. Here was the love of his life just moments from death. There was nothing that could be done. It angered him beyond belief; if she died so would his world.

After crying for a few moments something struck Bulma. Ice-jins could live if give another's blood sort of like a vampire, only there was no immortality and it was only done in times of need. Though she was only half Ice-jin maybe it would work. By the time this thought came to Bulma she was too weak to say anything. So she did the only thing she could think of let down her mental wall.

Suddenly Vegeta was assaulted with pain and emotions that would kill most anyone. For a second he wondered where they had come from. Looking into to Bulma's eyes he saw that she had opened the bond. To this he did not know how to respond he could only sit there as the emotions ran through him well holding her small body. After a time Vegeta discovered she was trying to speak to him.

`Vegeta'

`Vegeta…'

`vegeta'

`oh my god, woman you have opened them bond'

weakly Bulma responded `yes'

Vegeta tried to say something but was interrupted by Bulma.

`vegeta I'm to weak too talk anymore but there might be away that I can live. I do not want to die anymore.'

At this Vegeta almost jumped in joy but then quickly remembered she was till dying in his arms. In a commanding and urgent voice Vegeta dared to ask the impossible. `How?'

`I do not have the time to explain, I just need blood and I need it know.'

Though Vegeta was stunned by this he just asked `what can I do?'

`I need your blood, just hold your arm out I will do the rest from there. If you feel to weak you must pull away for this just might kill you.' Said Bulma as she felt even more strength leaving her.

With out question Vegeta just held his bare arm out to her.

With one last thought `god I hope my ice-jin blood for once gives me something good.' Bulma grabbed his arm with the last of her strength and let her Ice-jin fangs grow and sink into the skin. For a moment Vegeta tensed but then he relaxed and the blood flood easily into her moth then to veins. Right away she felt her strength return but it was not enough.

*******@@@@@@@@@@@**********

Ok ok I know it is a cliff hanger but I want you people to review and if I get at least 5-10 I will make sure there is a new chapter Friday night other wise it is coming out on Saturday or Sunday.