Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ Attitude ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: I don't own DBZ

Unknown Sayian 6: Attitude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

I had shocked everybody. I devilishly smiled.

"I did expect mom to have a hard time telling you...Goku. But for me, It wasn't as hard. For you see, I don't like you" I said to Goku. I had a sudden urge to flip him off, but I didn't being that there were kids around.

"Know this. I was a much needed mistake. Before you got married to Chi-chi, You were drunk one night. You were at My moms for a massive party. Both of you were drunk. In the end, I was created. But niether of us knew who my father was, until just after the Cell games. My entire life, I've been living underground, experimented on, and trained beyond anything possible. I saw the world through my mother's eyes. I've never liked you for one reason. You rely on others to fight. When you fought Vegeta, you didn't defeat him, Gohan did. When you faced Frieza, you needed motivation to kill. And you put your own son in danger when the Cell games happened. I also don't like you, because I never knew you. I don't really care to either. There are a lot of profane things I could say about you, but there are kids here to think about. I'm not the one to trash their tongue with foul words. I hope to fight you in the first round, so people can see how ruthless I really can be. I'll tell you about me later, or you can easily ask Gohan. I just told him the fine details of me being the perfect experiment" I said. I took hood off, and they looked deep into my eyes.

"You don't realize what you are dealing with. A quasi evil in the universe. The only thing I'm interested in, is complete domination. I will be the strongest being the universe. And there is nothing, and nobody, that can stop me. Especially not you.........Father" I said. I spat out what I said in pure hatred. I hated the fact hat he was the strongest being, because he didn't deserve it. All he deserves, is to die. But he's dead. I smirked at that.

"See you in the ring" I said, as I turned around, and walked away. I put my hood back on, and jumped in the air. I had to get to the front of the line.

Apparently, gohan had followed me.

"So. We are brothers after all. Well, this makes things different" Gohan said to me. I snickered.

"Oh Gohan. If you only knew what happened to me all my life. I understand my mother's motives to have an experimental child. This is why I'm so powerful. I won't be beaten ever. Nobody can stand up to me. Especially not father" I said. By the time I finished that, They called my name. I punched a 500. Gohan followed up with 376. We both entered the main stadium, and watched from a far balcony. Well, gohan did, but I decided not to. I joined the audience, where my mother was currently seated.

"Who do you think will win the Junior division?" Mom asked me. I smiled.

"Goten will. Rest assured" I said. My mom slapped upside the forehead.

"I thought you said Trunks would. Did you change your mind?" She angrily asked me. I snickered at that.

"I prefer Goten. No competiton between my two youngest brothers, but I feel that Goten should win. I Like his over innocent attitude" I said.