Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unpredictable ❯ Discover (by Meg) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pan sat on her bed, twisting the phone cord around her fingers as she was talking on the phone to Bra. Bra was situated at her desk, listening and giggling and occasionally making a small comment.

"So I was like 'Well Mandy, maybe you should do your own work for once.' and she got all mad and stomped off, what about you Bra? How was your day?"

"Well, I already told you that that Jason guy said 'you know Pan? Well can you get me her phone number?' So I wasn't sure if you wanted me to give it to him or not, should I?"

"No, don't give him my number, my father would kill me if I started to get phone calls from guys, especially if he doesn't know them."

"That's what I thought, so I told him that you were interested in someone else..."

"Bra? Ok, you didn't happen to mention whom I was interested in did you? Because that's the last thing I need circulating in the halls at school"

"No, I just said a certain guy which you and I know, don't worry, no one will know you have a crush on..."

"BRA, HANG UP THE PHONE NOW" screamed Vegeta as he stormed into her room and grabbed the phone from her hands.

"You do not talk to anyone related to Kakkarot EVER. Got that? Now say good bye"

"But..." Before she could protest he hung up the phone and stormed out of the room/

'What was that all about?' she thought and then just decided to talk to Pan at school tomorrow.

Bra walked to her closet and grabbed a jacket, then ran down stairs. "I'm going to go talk to Trunks, see yah" and she ran outside. After jogging about 2 minutes across the property she reached the office building and walked through the doors past an old man eating a hamburger who was holding the door open for her. She slowed her pace and walked through the reception area towards the elevator, ignoring the strange stares from out of town businessmen in nice suits.
'4th floor, 5th floor, 6th floor...I wonder if Trunks knows what Dad was talking about, I'll try and call Pan from his office and apologize for Vegetas rude behavior' she thought, and then stepped out of the elevator and walked past the secretaries desk. "I'm going to talk to my brother k' Daniel? Is someone in there?" she asked as she turned around and looked at the young secretary blowing a bubble and tapping her pencil to the beat of the music from her portable cd player. She looked up and said; "Go on in" at the sight of her boss's younger sister.

"Thanks Daniel"

Bra walked in to the huge office and looked around for Trunks, 'He's not at his desk, and he's not at the computer...' She turned around and saw him sitting on the leather couch with endless papers, which he was trying to concentrate on. "Oh Hi Bra, What brings you here?"

"Trunks, I know you're the CEO and everything, but do you really have to have an office THIS BIG?" She asked in amazement, starring at the large walls lined with book cases, and picture frames 'he even has a bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a shower, not to mention the couch folds out to a bed, hehe he got all that put in when Vegeta kicked him out for a month for skipping sparring by lying about being sick, hehe Dad got really mad at that'

"Yoo hoo, Bra" said Trunks waving his hands, "You spaced out there for a minute, Whatcha doing here?"

"Oh well you see..." Bra went into describing her conversation with Pan, "And then we were talking about who Pan likes when dad just picked up the phone and said, and I quote, 'You do not talk to anyone related to Kakkarot EVER. Got that? Now say good-bye' and then he just hung up and walked out. Do you know why he's mad at Goku THIS time?"

"Hmm...." Thought Trunks as he tapped his chin with his pencil, "Nope, no idea, and chances are he won't tell us. Do you want to call Pan and see if she found anything out from her Grandfather?" He asked as he pointed her to his phone,

"Yes, Thanks" she said and ran over to the huge desk, she rounded the side and tried to sit in the chair when a noise across the room caught her attention.

"Uh hum, who said you could sit in my chair?" asked Trunks, as he raised his eyebrows.

"Sorry." Bra sat down in the chair on the other side of the desk and called Pan.



+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ _+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hey, Here is the next chapter, now it's Jens turn to write one. Sorry it's so short, but I wanted Jen to help out on the plot development of how the parents react, and how the kids do too. Ok, well now it's her turn.

Meg: Hey Jen, Next chapter is up to you, have fun describing the Sons when they find out about Vegetas little hatred of them now, lol. Ok, well talk to you soon.