Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unpredicted Variables ❯ Mrs. Briefs.....poor lil Veggie-boy would love to ram a 3-inch stilleto up um......you know where... ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Bulma couldn't sit still that day, she would start a project, work for a couple minutes then get bored and do something else. It wasn't because Yamcha was supposed to take her out that night; he'll probably cancel anyway. Bulma sighed and looked at the circuit board for the gravity machine that Vegeta had broken, again. Bulma sighed again, this was the second time that week and he still hadn't used the full potential of the machine.

'I swear, if that vegetable-head breaks this damn thing one more time...' she thought angrily, her hands holding a wrench in a death grip as she fantasized beating his head in with it. But all too predictably the daydream turned into a nightmare, though she enjoyed it for the moment. It always started out like that, in her dreams anyway. She would be dreaming that she was kicking the crap out of him or giving him the tongue lashing of a lifetime (yelling at him like crazy for all you lamens, no offense) then, all of a sudden he would take her in his arms and he would kiss her. And dear lord he was a good kisser. Bulma smiled thinking about it. They would kiss for kami knows how long, then they would end up on her bed, or his bed, or even the kitchen counter once! But then, she would wake up, covered in sweat and so tempted to go down the hall to his room, tie him up and rape him. He'd probably be willing though.

"He better be," she whispered to herself then jerked herself to full alertness, realizing that she had said that out loud. She looked around; looking for someone that might of heard her before she remembered she had a private lab. 'Man, first I have erotic recurring dreams for two weeks, then I even think about that pompous aho like that when I'm awake!' She was muttering to herself about how she was much better off with Yamcha and how Vegeta needed to get that stick out of his ass when she realized that she had turned four of the gravity machine parts into unrecognizable hunks of metal.

She rolled her eyes, "Maybe its time for a break..." She got up and went into the kitchen and there he was, eating damn near as much as Goku, managing not to get a crumb on him and her mother trying to get him into a conversation on shoes.

She held back her laughter as best she could, but a few giggles got out as she saw his extremely annoyed and pained expression as her mom went on and on about high heels, tennis shoes, sandals, and all the others she could think of. Bulma grabbed a diet cola out of the refrigerator and decided to watch the mighty Saiyan Prince squirm from her mother's torture.

She hopped up on the kitchen counter, opened her drink, and watched on in amusement for a couple of minutes before the phone rang. Mrs. Briefs automatically broke away from her attempt at conversation with Vegeta and answered the phone.

Vegeta let out a relieved sigh. 'How can that airhead woman talk about such a trivial subject for so long.' He thought, growling softly, they maybe only woman, but woman turned out to be the best torturers. He was finishing off his last sandwich, out of thirty, and was about to get out of the kitchen as fast as he could when Mrs. Briefs turned to Bulma and said, " Honey, do you know anyone named Itana?"

Bulma jerked her head towards her mother, her face beet red. After her mom had gotten on the phone she had totally spaced out and her gaze had drifted towards Vegeta and her daydream/nightmare had started all over again. Vegeta arched a brow and put on his trademark smirk. He had seen her turn her head away from him and was very curious about why her face was so red now. He watched as her mother asked her again if she knew this "Itana" person and was a little surprised by her reaction.

Bulma didn't notice her eyes going wide or her jaw falling open, all she could think was 'Itana's back, Itana's back..' she finally returned to her senses enough to give a delighted squeal that even Vegeta was taken back on. 'I hadn't expected her to react like this about any one, even her weak human never made her make that noise.' He watched in fascination as she hopped off the counter, grabbed the phone then all he could hear, even with his Saiyan hearing, was squeals, giggles and all the other sounds human females seemed to make.

"I need to get off this planet..." he mumbled to himself.

"What was that, dear?" His muscles tensed, that moron of a woman was still there.

"Nothing," he said in a louder voice.

"Alright, anyway, about those dress shoes I was telling you about..."

Vegeta groaned, which grabbed Bulma's attention from the phone. "Just a sec, Itana." She put her hand over the receiver, "Hey mom?"

Mrs. Briefs turned around, "Yes, sweetie?"

"Aren't your shows on?"

"Oh dear! It's three already! Well I'll leave you kids alone, buh-bye sweetie, buh-bye Vegeta."

She left the room.

Vegeta let out a relieved breath, but then she came right back in.

"Bulma sweetie?"

Bulma covered the receiver again, "Yes ,Mom?"

"You got the phone number of the hotel your father and I will be staying at, right?" Bulma's parents were going to one of those two-month science conventions that her father loves. They were leaving at around 6 that evening.

"Yeah, Dad gave it to me this morning."

"OK, buh-bye!" Then she left, for real.

Vegeta leaned back in his chair, not really understanding why she had done that for him, then he grabbed his huge plate, stuck it in the sink, and pretended to leave the kitchen and hid around a corner, so he could listen in on her conversation. He was bored with out the gravity machine.

All he could hear was Bulma's side of the conversation......................