Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(Two Days Later)
Radditz entered the family room at midnight. He looked around making sure that he had not waken his kids. When silence greeted him he sighed. 'Good, they're asleep,' he thought to himself as he entered his own room. He slipped into bed and went directly to sleep, unaware of what would greet him tomorrow.

Bulma ran into Radditz's room the next morning at five, having heard him come home last night. "Father!" she cried as she jumped up on his bed. Radditz opened one eye and looked at the blue haired girl.
"What?" he asked closing his eye again. Bulma frowned as she shook him.
"Daddy," she said in her sweetest voice. Radditz hated when she did that. He opened both eyes and sat up.
"What do you want, little one?" Bulma smiled.
"I want to go off world and purge planets." Radditz smirked. It was so like his little girl to be as she was, so ready to be a big girl so soon.
"Ummm... I guess it would be okay, but wait until your seventh birthday and let me train you so that the King will approve." Radditz watched as Bulma slid off the bed and ran into the kitchen to make breakfast. 'Should I color her hair just so they won't say no?' Radditz reached for his phone and called Bardock. "Father, do you think that the King would deny Bulma because of her weird coloring?"
"No, I don't think so. I mean she is a great fighter and that's always what they look for."
"Thanks," he said before hanging up. He got dressed and headed for the kitchen as delicious smells filled the small house. When he entered the room Bulma had just got done making the food and was setting it down on the large table.
"Cali!" she yelled. "Time to eat!" A few minutes later the young half breed entered the room. The family sat down and began to eat. "Father, will Grandfather watch Cali when we train?" Radditz nodded. After finishing their food both Radditz and Bulma got dressed for their training. An hour later Bardock and Kakarott entered the dwelling.
"Radditz. I think it will be good for Kakarott to purge planets as well." Radditz nodded.
"Yes, Father. I told Bulma to wait for her seventh birthday and I will train her until that day. I will train Kakarott as well." Bulma entered the room with Cali in tow. Kakarott smiled as he grabbed Bulma by her arm. Cali walked over to his Grandfather and held his arms out. Bardock picked up his grandson and said good-bye to his family as they headed for the training room.

(Nine months later)
Kakarott sat leaned against a wall. Bulma would turn seven in one week and they were both ready to pass the King's test. Bulma sat down next to him.
"Are you ready to pass that test?" Bulma asked with a smile. Kakarott nodded. I wish today was my birthday."
"Yeah, then we could go now." As they sat there talking Radditz walked over to them.
"Great news brats. You have both been signed up and approved for the test next week. It also appears that the King's nine year old son will be participating as well." Both kids looked at each other. They didn't know that the King had a son.

(One week later, at the test)
Bulma stood in a line with Kakarott and several other kids that ranged from six to ten, all ready to fight. Bulma tried to look tough, but her mind going through all her moves. Kakarott smiled as he touched her right shoulder.
"It'll be all right Bulma. You know that you can do it." She smiled. Kakarott was right, she could do it. Soon the line began to move as the children enter a large domed building. Once in there they all began to look around. The place was a big as two football fields. What was this place?

(In the Palace)
"Where is my son?" the King asked his mate.
"He's heading toward the selection arena." The king smirked.
"Good, I was wondering if he had become a chicken."

The King's son frowned as he flew over to the large domed building. He couldn't believe that he had slept in. He never did that! He entered the almost full room. So many children wanted to fight, which was good, but none of them were as powerful as him. He walked past all of them, but stopped before reaching the front. A large bald man walked up the children.
"Shut up!" the man yelled causing the talking to cease. "My name is Nappa and I will be one of the many fighters that you will face. I will not be leinent to any one of you brats. If you are knocked out then you will be removed from the arena and sent home to your parents. If you make it past this test you will be sent to the palace where you will be given your planet to purge. You will be sent with a group of your peers. The test will last fourty-eight hours. Are you ready?"
"Yes!!" Everyone yelled. The doors on each side of the room opened to admitt thirty men into the room, not all being Sayian.