Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Bulma watched the large men run into the room. Some were Sayians, some were pink, some were blue, and some were green. She flew forward, ready to fight. The children around her followed suit and powered up. Everyone around her found an opponent. Bulma found one as well. He stood before her, his skin a deep forest green, almost slimey looking. He was about five foot eleven and his slanted eyes were red. Bulma only came to his waist. She came at him, fists flying, ready to fight for her life. In less than twelve hours more than a third of the children were removed from the arena. Only half of the men were left to fight the still lage group of children. Bulma was one of the younger ones along with Kakarot. Another twenty-four hours later the large men had dwindled down to maybe ten of them and thirty children. The large man Nappa stepped forward.
"Okay now we will divide you into groups to fight since we are now down to ten men." As he counted the children off into groups Bulma watched her cousin moved to a seperate group from hers. Vegeta stepped forward as he was moved to a group with another sayian male and a young girl with blue hair. They waited as the rest of the children were put in teams of three and they were given a soldier to fight. The fighter they were assigned to was a six foot five Sayian with long, spikey black hair that touched the ground behind him. Within minutes the boy in their group was knocked out leaving Bulma and Vegeta to fight the Sayian. Both looked at each other before they turned their attention to the soldier. They came at him both sides, catching him off guard. After hours of fighting they finally managed to knock the soldier out. Nappa approached them and steered them toward a waiting room where some of the other children were. Bulma searched the face until she came across her cousin.
"Kakarot!" she cried as she headed for him. "I'm glad you made it!" Kakarot hugged her before stepping back.
"The two kids with me didn't make it. I was lucky only cause we trained that year before we came here."
"Yeah." Vegeta watched the two of them talk, his couriosity peeked.
'Are they promised to eachother? Is that why they act so familar with each other?' He had never had seen any Sayian with her coloring before. 'She can't be Sayian. There isn't a Sayian alive with that coloring.' Twelve hours later Nappa came into the waiting area.
"Okay, quiet," he said. "You will now head to the King's throne room where he will give you your planets to purge." The group of kids was ushered into the larger room. The large man that sat in the throne room looked just like Vegeta, but with a mustash and gotee. He frowned down upon the group in front of him.
"Greetings brats," the King said, his voice booming loudly in the large room. "You have sucessivly passed the test and are ready to purge your first planet. You will be seperated into groups of ten before you are assigned to your mission." The king seperated the children into three groups and gave them their missions. Vegeta, Bulma, Kakarot, and seven other children were thrown into together. They were sent to a planet called Canpurda. They would be sent there in less than two hours. They were to get clothes and tell their parents good-bye.

(At Radditz home)
Bulma and Kakarot ran into the house screaming with glee.
"Father!" Bulma cried happily heading for Radditz while Kakarot headed for Bardock. "We made it! We are going to Planet Canpurda with five other kids."
"Did you see the Prince?" Bardock asked them. Both nodded.
"He looks just like the King. He is on our team." Radditz and Bardock said nothing except for a breif look at each other. "Well, I need to get clothes," Bulma said as she headed for her room. Thirty minutes later Bulma and Kakarot said their good-byes to Bardock, Radditz, and Cali before heading for the ship port. They headed for ship number ten where their peers stood. Each introduced eachother. There were six guys and four girls. Vegeta(9), Bulma(7), Kakarot(6), Dato(8), Maggie(8), Cornilia(10), Fiore(9), Gactive(10), Jones(8), and Dana(9). One hour later they launched out into the darkness and vastness of space.