Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
There were five rooms for the ten occupants to decide from. Of course this would mean that they would have to pair up.
Vegeta/Kakarot
Fiore/Gactive
Dato/Jones
Cornilia/Dana Bulma/Maggie
They finally had got done pairing, which was made difficult by Vegeta saying that they were all too low class to bunk with him. All was settled though by Bulma who made the final choice for him, especially since the other guys did not seem to be near him with his temper. They had heard from some people that he had killed people just for the hell of it. Bulma was not afraid of him, even as he glared daggers at her for telling him what to do.
"What gives you the right to tell me what to do? I am your Prince!" Vegeta growled. Everyone, but Kakarot and Maggie backed down. They were interested in the battle before them and couldn't wait to see who would win the shouting match.
"Bulma will beat him," Kakarot whispered to Maggie, almost as if he had read her thoughts. She looked over at him.
"What makes you think that?" Kakarot smiled mischiviously.
"She is my cousin and she has a mouth on her. Trust me. I have seen her in action." Maggie turned her attention back to the fight, watching as the two continued to go at it. Indeed, it seemed as though Kakarot would be correct.
"Maybe if you checked your ego and realized that there are only five bedrooms," Bulma spat out, "and ten of us then you would have used your head to realize that there are two of us to a room. Well, I guess you don't have a brain in that thick skull of yours to realize that, do you?" Vegeta frowned. If he made any comment to that then he would look so stupid in front of the low class warriors around him, so he just stomped off to his room. Kakarot looked over at Maggie.
"See, I told you. My cousin is smart and has a mouth on her." Maggie smirked. This would be an interesting five years. (Sorry, I forgot to say that in the last chapter. When they are sent off to purging missions, they are sent from Vegeta-sei for five years till they become pre-teens. This is kinda their rite of passage.) Maggie headed for the kitchen where Bulma was getting food out to make lunch for everyone.
"Bulma, that was interesting." Bulma glanced over to her before continuing her preperation. Maggie was a year older, but her and Bulma were the same size. Maggie had shoulder lenght dark brown hair that was straight, unlike most Sayian hair that seemed to defiy gravity or was spikey.
"He was being an asshole," Bulma said as she set a large pot onto the stove. "I mean, sure he is our Prince and all, but that does not give him the right to be like that. We are all on this mission together and we will be on this ship together for five years. He just needs to reel in his ego." Maggie smiled, her fangs flashed in the light.
"For a seven year old you sure are smart." Bulma smiled at her as she turned from the stove.
"Thanks, I guess."
"Oh, I didn't mean that as an insult. There aren't very many smart youngsters in the lower classes. My family in second class, but even some of them aren't very intellegable. You aren't a Sayian are you?" Bulma shook her head. "What species are you? I mean I have never seen anyone with the coloring you have."
"I'm human, I mean I'm an Earthling. The Sayian's came to my planet when I was real young and took me and my mom back to Vegeta-sei where I grew up. I feel like I am a Sayian more than I am an Earthling. I have a half brother by my stepfather named Cali, both of whom I love. I feel like Radditz is my real father since I didn't have one for the first part of my life."
"Oh, I see, but you kinda have a distinct look about you that reminds me of a Sayian. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy." Both girls continued to chat until the rest of the crew came in for lunch. They all made themselves comfortable as they waited for the food to finish cooking. Vegeta distanced himself from everyone, but could not escape Kakarot, who would not leave him alone.
"Vegeta," Kakarot whispered to him, "Do you want to spar later?" Vegeta looked at him, amazed that he wanted to spar with him, but Vegeta never turned down a spar so he nodded. "Good, I need a good fight and I feel that I could get a real challenge from you," Kakarot said before heading over to where everyone else sat. Dana, a rather tall girl with short spiky hair looked over at Vegeta. Even at a young age she knew that if she wanted to become better than all of the low class around her that she needed to get with royalty and that was Vegeta. She got up and approached him.
"Your Majesty. My name is-" Vegeta looked up at her, distain in his onyx eyes.
"I know who you are. Why should I care?" he asked with disinterest. Dana tried not to glare.
"Because, my Lord, I am not like them. I come from good blood an-" Vegeta put his gloved hand up to stop her. This time Dana frowned.
"I am not interest in a mate, bitch," he spat. "I will of course spawn when I am older, but I am not marrying any woman." Dana walked back to the group.
'Vegeta, you will have no choice in that. I will make you mine by the end of these five years that we are to spend together,' Dana thought to herself. Cornilia, the oldest Sayian had black hair that fell to her waist in waves of spikey layers, was busy talking to Gactive, a rather tall young kid with short light brown spikey hair that defied gravity and Fiore, another reasonably tall Sayian male with long, almost ankle length black hair. Dato and Jones, who were obviously brothers sat by themselves talking battle statigies. Both boys were at least four feet ten with short spikey brown hair. Soon Bulma and Maggie began serving the giant bowls off beef stew that had golf ball sized meat chunks in them. Bulma and Maggie sat down next to eachother, right next to Vegeta, after serving everyone and began to talk as they ate. All the children in the room wore the same outfit; blue spandex with white armor, except Vegeta who wore black spandex.

(Later that night)
Everyone headed for their beds as the clock in the training room showed that it was ten in the evening. Vegeta grumbled as he followed Kakarot to their room. Even though he hated to admit it, he was glad that Kakarot was his roomie. I mean, out of all the guys Kakarot was obviously the strongest next to himself of course. He was obviously ready to learn more.
Flashback
Vegeta came at Kakarot, his saphire 'ki' sparking around him. Kakarot blocked his punch and came at him with a kick to Vegeta's stomach followed by a punch to the face. Things continued this way until they both needed to rest and rehydrate. As they sat next to eachother Vegeta asked him a question.
"Kakarot, who trained you?" Kakarot pointed to the blue haired girl sparing with another one of the girls.
"My cousin Bulma did along with my brother. Why?" Vegeta shook his head.
"Just wondering."
End of Flashback
Kakarot was good fighter, which meant that he was born to fight, as was much of the Sayian race, and that he had been trained well. Watching the girl fight he could see that Kakarot's and her fighting styles were the same. Maybe he should spar with her as well

(One Month and two weeks later)
Bulma stood next to the rest of the crew and they all stared out the main window. The planet below them grew closer as they began to land. The planet looked blue from far away with purple clouds.
"This our first purging mission. You are to kill all the inhabitants and to bring all valuables back to the ship," Vegeta barked. "In the years to come you will get used to killing and looting. Some of you will die if you are careless. If a inhabitant begs you to spare them, do not, I repeat, do not spare them. Most of the people we are wiping out are killers as are we. We are purging selected planets that pose a threat to other planets and have nothing that will benfit our race." Minutes later they landed, the ship shaking as it hit terrian. As they walked onto the land they noticed the city that was about three miles from where they were. As they approached they saw the inhabitants come out of their homes, most of them males, armed with guns of various sizes. Bulma ran forward and began to blast them to oblivion, thinking only of surviving. The inhabitants looked remarkably like humans with multi-colored shin that looked flaky and scaley. Some were easy to kill while some were a little harded to dispose of. Cornilia followed suit, running inbetween five of the creatures and blasting in a circle around her. Dana stayed back, watching them fight around her. She didn't really want to fight. She had only come on this purge thing to meet Vegeta and nothing else. Kakarot came up from behind her and headed into the fray followed by Vegeta and Dato. Maggie pushed Dana as she ran past her.
"Dana! Get your ass inn here!" Maggie spat as she headed into the battle with Jones next to her.
"Come on!" Jones yelled. "Stop being a wimp and get your tail into gear!" Fiore and Gactive were next to her yelling similar insults. Dana frowned. She was not about to take that kinda talk after all she was better than them, but she really didn't want to fight.
'If I don't fight though, Vegeta will think that I am a traitor or a wimp and will have me killed,' Dana thought to herself. She made a half ass effort to catch up with the rest of her crew, most of the killing already done. She looked in disgust at all the carnage. She looked ahead of her and saw Bulma slice a man's head completely off, blood splattered onto her strainght face. Dana shuttered. She couldn't be like her, but then Vegeta came up next to Bulma and slapped her on her back. He smirked at her congragulated her on her kill. Dana frowned. 'That bitch better stay away from my man.' Hours later, the killing done, they went back and began to collect the loot. Cornilia walked over to Dana, who was at that point stealing money and jewelry from a dead body with a look of disgust on her face.
"I see that you have no blood on your body," Cornilia stated, startling Dana. "You did nothing while we did all the work, didn't you you little brat?" Dana sneered at the older girl.
"It is none of your concern," Dana spat. Cornilia punched her in her jaw and then looked her in her eye.
"If you don't shape up, I will have you made into a concubine when we get back to Vegeta-sei. My family is close to the Vegetas and I am to report to him of any warriors lacking motivation." Dana frowed. "Do I make myself clear?" Dana nodded, hate clear in her black eyes. Cornilia walked back over to where the rest of the group was loading up on loot.