Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Vegeta began to power up as Bulma sat back and watched. The crew had landed on a near-by planet that had been purged of life years before. The others had gone to explore while Bulma and Vegeta had found a battle area away from the ship so that Vegeta could show her the Big Bang attack. A yellow globe about the size of a basketball began to form in the palm of his outstreatched hand, palm out. Vegeta released the now the size of a six foot person blast into a near-by cliff. The surrounding vesenity began white, causing Bulma to look away while Vegeta smirked at his blast. When the dust cleared Bulma looked back at the cliff that was no longer there. Vegeta walked over to stand next to her.
"So, woman, can you learn that?" Bulma smirked before she looked into his onyx eyes.
"Sure can," she said as she put her pointer and middle finger to her forehead. "Can you learn this?" she asked before disappearing into thin air. Vegeta smirked, waiting for her to reappear.
"Sure can. That will be easy," he said seconds before Bulma appeared behind him. She tapped him on his shoulder. He turned to look at her. "So how do you do it?"
"You put your two first fingers on your head like this," she said as she put her pointer and middle finger on her forehead.

(Other Side Of the Planet)
Dana kicked a rock as she and Gactive walked around talking. They walked way behind the others, not wanting to assosiate with them like the outcasts that they were.
"I hate this," Dana whined. "He's just doing this because of that bitch Bulma." He nodded.
"I think she is sucking up to him." Dana shook her head miserably.
"No, I think he has a thing for her and she must like him back. He never trains anyone, much less personally unless he likes them."
"He trained Kakarot." Dana frowned at him as she kicked the rock farther this time.
"Kakarot is powerful for a third class and he likes to fight. Vegeta and Kakarot are similar in that they both like to fight. Bulma is a girl and therefore Vegeta likes her because she can fight." Gactive shook his head mentally. Sometimes he didn't understand her and her thought process. I mean just because Vegeta takes a personal interest in a girl that can fight doesn't mean that he wanted to mate with her.
"Why don't you pretend that you want to learn more so that you can train personally with him?" he inquired. "This would prove your theory if he tells you no or if he does train with you alone." Dana smirked evilly.
"That sounds like a good plan," she said before spacing out. He knew this was when she was thinking about Vegeta. Why didn't she just forget about him and get with a man that wanted her.

(Two Weeks Later)
Bulma stood next to Vegeta after they had purged most of the population on the planet Marburla ready to show him her Big Bang attack. She had decided to show it to him after most of the purging so that she wouldn't have to worry about some stupid inhabitant coming up behind her. Before them stood an unsuspecting village that was miles away from the villiage that they had already purged and pillaged. Kakarot came up behind them with Maggie to watch Bulma try out Vegeta's Big Bang attack. Cornilia walked up a few minutes later to watch the killing. Dana and Gactive of course had wandered off somewhere while Dato, Fiore, and Jones were still pillaging the first villiage. Bulma closed her eyes and began to concentrate on the 'ki' growing in her right palm. Vegeta watched in awe as the 'ki' grew. She was acually going to be able to do it. He knew that she would be able to do what most first class could not. The ball of energy grew to that of a basketball, but instead of the yellow of his Big Bang this one was more of an reddish yellow. Bulma's eyes flew open as she pointed her glowing ball toward the village. Some of the villagers became aware of what was happening and began to run away from the village.
"Biiiiiigggggg Bang!" Bulma yelled as the energy left her hand and swallowed the village whole. Everyone watched in awe as the white light engulfed everything in front of them.

(In the Same Area)
Dana growled low in her throat as she watched Bulma fire the blast. Her plan to get Vegeta to train her had failed. In fact it had been a disaster.
Flash Back
Dana sauntered over to Vegeta as he was eating his dinner.
"Prince Vegeta," she said as she sat down with her food. Vegeta didn't even glance up at her. "Prince Vegeta," she said again. Vegeta grunted.
"What do you want?" he growled, still not looking at her.
"Will you train me?" Vegeta snorted this time before breaking out in a deep throaty laugh. "What's so funny?" Vegeta looked at her, a cold look in his eyes.
"Train you? You are a weakling! You think I don't know what you and that warrior do when we are all purging," he sneered. "He kills something and splaters the blood on you!" By now everyone was looking over at them. Dana blushed a deep shade of red, her embarassment written all over her face. "You are just some bitch hoping to get with royalty to get to a higher status." Dana glared, trying to at least savage some of her ego and pride. "Nothing to say? Well, get the fuck out of my face." Dana stomped off in the direction of her room, Gactive following shortly throwing Vegeta a cold glare.
End of Flash Back
Gactive pulled her to back to his chest.
"Don't let them bother you. You will get him, but it will have to wait a few years." Dana groaned. She was tired of waiting. "I mean once you turn eleven or twelve you will have blossomed a little more and you will be a preteen, old enough to get pregnant." Dana's eyes widened.
"Pregnant? I had never thought of that. That would be the ultimante trap." She looked up at Gactive fondly. "You are brilliant." Dana had to admit though as she looked into Gactive's eyes that she had grown close to Gactive. He had stood by her with no questions. She knew that he had a thing for her and at first she had just been using him, but he had been there all the time. Maybe they could be more than friends, maybe friends with benefits, but that would have to wait a year.

Vegeta and the others watched as the smoke cleared to reveal a leveled village. Cheers erupted behind them as Maggie and Kakarot came to hug the shocked Bulma. It finally hit her. She had done it. She had done the Big Bang attack perfectly! She hugged her friends close. Cornilia slapped her on the back. Vegeta still stood next to her, but made no move to congratulate her.
"Congratulations Bulma," Cornilia said as she hugged her. 'The king should know of this developement. He would be shocked that a human could do this, but it would make him proud.' Cornilia walked off in the direction of the ship as the rest of the group headed off toward the next village, Vegeta and Bulma insatant teleporting before them to check out the area.

(On the Ship)
Cornilia walked into her room and pulled out a communicator. She pushed a few buttons and King Vegeta's face appeared on the small screen.
"Sire," Cornilia greeted in a serious voice. "I have some interesting news."
"What is it brat?" the King inquired. Cornilia hated when he called her that, but that is what adults refered to kids as when they liked them.
"The human, Bulma, has learned and conquered the tecnique Big Bang. It took her two weeks to do accomplish this feat." The King looked shocked for a moment.
"I do not believe that she is completely human," he stated with certainty. "Her mother looked familar to me. I know that I have seen her before." Cornilia looked at him with disbelief.
"You believe her to be half human?" The King nodded.
"She also smells like a Sayian." Cornilia nearly dropped the communicator.
"What?! She has no distinctive characteristics of a Sayian. She has no tail and her colorings are off."
"Trust me, I am never wrong when it comes to smells. Just hang around her and you will see it. When you have confirmed this then call me back." The King looked over his shoulder for a moment before returning his attention back to Cornilia. "The Queen would like to know about this as well and also about this Dana bitch." Cornilia frowned.
"She got into a spat with Vegeta where he called her bluff about training her. He humiliated her in front of the crew, but I don't think that she is through trying to get to him." The King frowned. "I will continue to moniter, but if she pulls something, I will not be responsible for what happens." The King nodded.
"You have my permission to punish her, but leave her alive. If she does not shape up, she will be put in the harem. Trust me, that will be punishment enough and that will break her spirit." Cornilia nodded before the King's face disappeared from the screen. Cornilia headed out on her newest mission.