Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 15

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(Three Years Later)
The ride home had gone smoothly and yet it was awkward. Vegeta was affectionate behind their doors, but never in public. He insulted her and fought with her only a daily basis until they landed on Vegeta-sei. They went their separate ways for a little while. Vegeta entered the throne room where his father waited on his throne for him. Next to him was his mother.
"Son," the King said as Vegeta bowed for a moment. "How was the trip?"
"Boring," was Vegeta's simple reply. "We have brought back the dead and a present for your harem." The King smirked. Cornilia entered with Nappa and another guard in tow. The two carried two male bodies and Cornilia held the leash of one extremely pissed off Dana.
"Well, good to see you Dana," the King said in disgust. "Your father will be happy to see what you have made of yourself and your poor mother will die of shame." Dana spit at his feet.
"Fuck you!!" Cornilia back handed her causing her jaw to snap. Cornilia motioned for Nappa to take the young girl to the MED room. Nappa grabbed the girl and looked into her black eyes.
"The King has told me about you. I will enjoy crushing your spirit in bed," Nappa said as he pulled her toward the MED room. Cornilia turned toward the King once more, Vegeta taking in it all.
"You have contacted the families of the dead?" The King nodded. "Good, I believe that is all that needed to be done today."
"You are dismissed Vegeta," the King said to his son. Vegeta turned and exited the room, glad to be free from there. The King then turned to Cornilia. "What about the half breed?" Cornilia smiled.
"It seems that Vegeta has a thing for her. I think that he has chosen her for his mate." The King smiled. This was good. She was a powerful brat herself and that meant that the future heirs would be powerful as well.

Vegeta walked down the corridor looking for Kakarot. He wanted to talk to Bulma. Suddenly he saw him. Kakarot was walking with a little dark haired human, at least she looked human. She had her hair in a bun and looked to be about eleven or maybe twelve. Kakarot looked real happy as did the girl. Then he bent down and kissed her on her cheek, causing the girl to blush. Vegeta approached the two. The young girl said her good-byes and left. Kakarot looked over at him.
"Hello, Vegeta." Vegeta stopped in front of him
"Where is she?" Kakarot looked confused for a moment. "Bulma."
"Oh, she went home. Our family is going on a vacation to her home planet." Vegeta looked shocked for a moment.
"I thought that her planet was purged." Kakarot shook his head.
"No, the King had it cleared and the humans were moved to Vegeta-sei. The Earth and Vegeta-sei were allies. It was known that Frieza was after the Earth so six months before the destruction on it, the King had it cleared, but Frieza found out. He didn't destroy the planet, he just blew up lots of buildings to see if they really were gone." Vegeta nodded.
"Where does Bulma live?"
"I can take you there, I have to leave now anyway." Kakarot and Vegeta headed for Bulma's house. After a few minutes of walking down long white corridors they came to the right door. Kakarot didn't even bother knocking. He walked into the spacious front room calling for his cousin. "Bulma! Vegeta's here!" They heard shuffling before a thirteen year old Bulma emerged from the left room with a young blond boy in tow. The boy hid behind Bulma. She was dressed in a pair of black mini skirt and a white t-shirt. Her waist length hair was braided back and she wore black knee high boots. Vegeta had never seen her in human clothes before and he liked it.
"Hey, Vegeta. What's up?" Vegeta looked down at the little boy next to her. The little boy had long blond hair like Radditz's black mane. He did have his father's eyes though, but they held understanding and laughter even as the boy scowled at him from behind Bulma's leg. Bulma noticed where he was looking a made the boy come out from behind her.
"Oh, this is Cali, he's my eight year old brother."
"I remember you telling me about him." Vegeta held out his hand to the younger boy. "Nice to meet you, Cali." The young boy put his small hand in Vegeta's larger one and shook it.
"Nice to meet you, Prince Vegeta," the boy murmured before walking over to Kakarot and giving him a hug. Bulma turned to Vegeta, a question in her blue eyes.
"So, what did you need?" Vegeta frowned.
"You didn't tell me you were leaving." Bulma nodded, but her eyes grew dark.
"Well, I am. I am going back to my home world and look around for a few months. My family is coming with me."
"Kakarot told me." Bulma frowned and gave said boy a look.
"We should go finish packing," Kakarot told the younger boy as they left the room.
"Why should it bother you that I'm leaving and didn't tell you? I'm going to come back."
"I thought you said you would be my mate?" Vegeta grumbled to her. "Mates tell each other where they are going so that the other one knows." Bulma smiled.
"I didn't think you really wanted me after the way you treated me on the ship." Vegeta frowned.
"What do you mean?" Bulma snorted.
"You were never affectionate in public, only when were alone! You didn't even hold my hand!" Vegeta smirked at this.
"Woman, Sayians are not affectionate in public until after they are mated. Before that they keep it on the low. In fact Sayians do not date," Vegeta said with a bigger smirk. "I told you that we would date, but only because it was the only way you would wait for me. Otherwise I would just mark you and wait like you said until you were sixteen, but since you will not let me then I will stay next to you in private and make sure that you smell like me." Bulma looked shocked.
"You marked me with your scent?" she asked in disbelief. "That is so-so sweet, but sneaky." Vegeta pulled her close and placed a kiss on her forehead.
"Be careful on Earth, my mate-to-be." Bulma nodded and with movement so fast pecked him on his lips before turning away with a blush. She turned back to face him.
"I will see you in three months, okay?" Vegeta nodded. He was still in shock that she had kissed him. "I'll miss you." Vegeta gave her a kiss on her lips before leaving the room with one more good-bye.

(On Earth)
Bulma walked through the wreckage that was her home. Her mother's house had stood right where she was. All that was there now was walls blown in half and toys and cloths strewn about. Radditz walked up behind her along with the rest of her family.
"I'm sorry, hun," Radditz said quietly. "Frieza wanted to make sure that no one was here." Bulma turned to her father.
"Why not destroy the planet?" she asked in confusion. Bardock can up from behind Radditz.
"No one knows. Maybe he intended to sell it to someone else. Sometimes when a planet is purged they keep the planet itself so that others can move in. He never had a chance though when you kids killed him." Bulma nodded and looked over at her old house.

(On a Planet Far Away)
"So, it appears that my brother was killed by the very things that he hated," a low voice said with a chuckle. "Seems appropreate since he kept them alive knowing about that Super Sayian crap." The creature turned toward his servent. "It seems now is the time that I take over his kingdom and destroy the Sayian race before the young Prince gets stronger."
"Sire," the tiny blue creature said handing him pictures. "It seems that they let Dana live. She would probably be ready to kill her own race after what they did to her." The creature nodded.
"That would be a good idea. Send in our best for the job." The blue creature nodded before heading toward the soldier's rooms. The creature watched him go. Minutes later a lithe, muscular human male walked into the room in front of the creature.
"You need me?" the man asked.
"Indeed. I have two tasks." The man nodded a smirk forming on his lips.