Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 20

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Vegeta and Kakarot looked over in the direction of the voice.
"You," Vegeta hissed, but Kakarot stepped in front of Vegeta.
"She told me that Bulma was being kidnapped. She gave up on hurting Bulma. She is trying to right the wrongs she did. Give her a chance," Kakarot said pleading with Vegeta. Vegeta growled as he turned his attention to the Sayian traitor turned good.
"Go on, Dana, where is the bastard? What does he want?" The Sayian woman walked out from behind the ship.
"Pretty much what Yamcha said. He wants your Kingdom, but he wants to kill all the Sayians." She frowned. "Even if I hate my race, I would not let them kill off my parents and some of my friends. He wanted Bulma because she is powerful and beautiful. He planned on raping her and having half breeds with her." Vegeta turned toward Bulma's limp body. He walked over to her and picked her up gently. He turned toward the other two Sayians.
"We will train for a week after that I will be mated then we will tend to that bastard." He turned his attention toward Dana. "If you help defeat Cooler your punish will be less cruel," Vegeta promised before heading for his room. He placed Bulma onto the bed and headed for the shower to clean the blood on him. After cleaning up he headed back into his room where Bulma was just waking up. Her navy blue eyes looked up at him with confusion.
"V-Vegeta?" Vegeta smirked.
"Who else would it be?" Bulma frowned as she sat up, a headache beginning to form.
"Last thing I remembered was being in the hall talking to you and now I'm here." Her frown disappeared as she looked around. "How did I get here? What time is it?"
"Well, let's see," Vegeta mused with a concentrated look on his face. "I went to look for you like I told you and as I headed for your location, your energy dropped. I continued to look for you, unfortunately and fortunately, Kakarot found you first. I came after he had the bastard cornered. I killed his ass, but not before I obtained some information out of him. It also appears that Dana is back on the planet, but she holds no ill will towards either of us." Bulma looked shocked for a moment.
"What is the information that you obtained?" Bulma inquired. Vegeta smirked. She was always one to get to the point.
"Cooler wants to take over my Kingdom after he kills all the Sayians. He wanted you to bear him many heirs," Vegeta said plainly, changing the words that both Yamcha and Dana had used.
"Okay, so why are you here? When are we gonna kill the bastard?" Vegeta's smirk widened.
"We will train for a week and then be mated before we go after the bastard." Bulma didn't look shocked. Vegeta always though ahead. He knew that he would not be able to stand up to Cooler at this point, but why wait until after they were mated.
"Why after we are mated?" she inquired quietly. Vegeta leaned close to her lips before brushing his slowly over them.
"I want to claim you officially before we leave for the final battle," he explained before pushing her under him in a passionate kiss.

(One Week Later...)
Vegeta stood in the large throne room as he waited for the ceremony to begin. Suddenly unfamiliar music filled the air as everyone was instructed to stand up. Vegeta continued to stare forward as before looking back to watch as Bulma entered the room behind Maggie and Kakarot, who looked uncomfortable in the formal wear. After the two parted he could see his bride, who was hidden under a white veil walking next to the firm faced Radditz. Her gown flowed around her form like a cloud, the veil giving it a heavenly look. As she approached him he felt his heart start to pound rapidly. Radditz turned to her as they stopped next to Vegeta. Radditz removed her veil revealing a very teary eyed Bulma. Vegeta gasped in awe at her appearance. He though she was pretty before, but the looking at her with the veil behind her head and the light hitting her pale face made her look like an angel.
"Bulma," he breathed causing her smile to broaden. He took her offered hand and turned toward the King.
"My loyal Sayians," the King said addressing his fellow Sayians. "I am glad to finally have my son mated and to a young, strong mate such as Bulma, the daughter of a friend long dead and the adopted daughter of one of our great warriors. Now we have changed tradition this year for Bulma as she is a halfbreed and it is her and Vegeta's wish to share traditions and make them one as they will be." He turned to the teens in front of him with a smile. "First, as part of Earth tradition, they will trade rings." The teens looked at each other as they were handed their rings by Maggie and Kakarot. Vegeta placed her's on her left ring finger and Bulma followed suit with his ring. After that the King continued. "Now, as part of Sayian tradition they will mark each other." Bulma placed her fangs between Vegeta's neck and shoulder and bit down. As the blood seeped into her mouth she moaned in pleasure and began to lap it up. Vegeta reciprocated the motion and then they looked out at the crowd before kissing. "Presenting the future King and Queen of Vegeta-sei."

(Later That Day)
Vegeta and Bulma escaped to their room as the reception continued in the next room to finish the mating ritual.