Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 22

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(Five Years Later...)
Bulma sat on the white bed a small bundle in her arms. Vegeta stood next to her with another small bundle.
"Oh, Vegeta, can you believe our luck?" Vegeta only grunted even as a smile graced his lips.
"Well, Onna, it seems that you have given our planet two heirs to the throne." Just then the door opened to reveal Maggie and Dato, hand in hand, a small child clung to Dato's leg.
"Well, I was wondering if you had given birth yet," Maggie said with a giggle. Dato reached down to pick up the small boy that still tried to cling to his father.
"Butares, meet your the Prince and Princess." The boy glanced over at them quickly before burying his head in his father's shoulder. "He still a little shy," Dato said apologetically.There was a knock at the door just as he said that.
"Come in," Bulma said. Kakarot came in with his pregnant mate Chi-Chi, who he had met when they were exiting Cooler's palace. She had been kidnapped as a teen when Frieza had raided Earth and then given to Cooler as a present. Behind them was Dana with her mate Radditz. After returning to Vegeta the King had given her three choices: Banishment, be a concubine, or to take a mate of his choosing. She had taken the third choice and had been given Radditz, which wasn't too bad. They had two children now and one more on the way in another six months. The last person to enter was Cornilia, who was alone. She had a mate, but he was on a mission. They had mated a year ago and she had just found out she was one month pregnant.
"It's good to see the Queen so refreshed looking," Cornilia said. "I hope that after nearly two days of labor that I look that good." All the women in the room agreed with a nod. "So, what are the names of our Prince and Princess?" Vegeta smirked, even though he was not happy about the names he was okay with them and very proud of his mate for birthing him two VERY healthy Sayian brats.
"Well, Vegeta has Princess Bra Bloomer Vegeta and I have Prince Trunks Vegeta Vegeta. I know, kinda odd names, but I compromised with Vegeta on them," Bulma said as both proud parents smirked. It was going to be a wonderful life with all their friends and their children.