Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Once Was Lost ❯ Schedule ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Schedule

Bulma-English, Algebra 2, Physics, Seminar (Williams), Creative Writing, French, Gym, Contemporary Literature

Vegeta-Chemistry, Algebra 2, History, Seminar (Williams), English, French, Government, Gym

Kakarott (Goku)-Biology, English, Algebra 1, Seminar (Roberts), Foods, History, Current Events, Gym

Chi Chi-English, History, Spanish, Seminar (Lutholden), Foods, Current Events, Gym, Contemporary Literature

Krillin-Debate, History, Geometry, Seminar (Hines), Chemistry, Gym, German, Office Aide

18-Government, Choir, Spanish, Seminar (Hines), Chemistry, History, Gym, Algebra 2

Yamcha-Jewelry, Algebra 2, Auto Shop, Seminar (Williams), Current Events, Gym, Spanish, Mythology

Ok, I need to explain the schedule real fast. I'm basing the schedule off the one they ran when I was in high school, all those three years ago. I've never even been to a high school that didn't use the block schedule, so I don't really know how their schedules would be run.

School starts at 8:00 AM and dismisses at 3:00 PM. On everyday except Monday, there are ten minute passing periods between classes, with seven minute passing on Mondays. There would normally be two lunch periods, but for the sake of brevity and convenience, there will only be one.

Monday-classes are fifty minutes long and you attend 1-3, 5-8.

Tuesday/Thursday-classes are 90 minutes long (1 ½ hours) and you only attend the even ones (2, 4, 6, and 8)

Wednesday/Friday-same as T/Th except you attend odd classes.

Seminar is a study hall that gives absolutely no credits, but you're still required to attend. I always thought that was BS and therefore that was the class that I skipped the most. Any assemblies and/or special events were usually scheduled during this time.

I think I got everything. Let me know if you get confused by it at all, and I'll make sure to describe it better. I know I was confused about it for the first month of my freshman year. I didn't know which end was up, lol!