Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What She Wants. ❯ Locker Room. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Would I be writing fan fiction if I owned DBZ. I think not!!
Thoughts: ' '
Speaking: " "
~*Gym 2:30*~
"What is taking Gohan and Sharpener so long? I mean it doesn't take long to get ready!" Erasa exclaimed. Videl was pretty impatient too. 'She's right; it doesn't take that long to get ready!' "Well, what should we do while we wait?" Videl asked. "Lets go into the girl's locker room, and talk to Angela and the others for a minute” 'Great. Now I'm stuck with the gossip queens.' Videl thought as she and Erasa walked into the double doors of the girl's locker room.
As they went in they heard a lot of muffled whispers, they got closer and saw a large group of girls near the wall. Videl wasn't one to follow the crowd, but even she had to admit she was a little curious. Videl tapped one of the girls. "Hey, What's going on?" " Angela found a secret passage way between the girl's and boy's locker rooms and we can see all the boy's naked, in the shower!!!" one of the girls in the group squealed. 'Oh brother.' Videl thought. 'One look at a guy and most girls get into high gear. I'm glad I'm not like them, but, unfortunately, Erasa is...'
"OH MY GOD!! VIDEL GET OVER HERE!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!" Erasa squealed. " Oh come on Erasa. I'm not that shallow to look at other people when they don't know." "Trust me Videl. You're gonna want to see this!" Videl caved in. "Okay! Okay! One little peak." She put her eye through the peephole and saw a bunch of over muscled, steroid using, conceded guys. 'It Figures.'
She look towards the showers and her heart stopped. There was Gohan stark naked in the shower. The hot water pouring down his whole body. He wasn't overly muscular as the other guys, but he was very well built. Her eyes followed the little water droplets down his shoulders, his back, down to his ass. 'Wow nice ass.' He turned around and Videl saw the most amazing display She'd ever seen. It was nice how his hair could still stand up after being in the water so long, he had very strong shoulders, and he had very big hands. As her eyes traveled downward she saw his hard chest that stuck out like a God. Videl's eyes moved further down, got to his stomach and saw his toned eight pack. Her eyes continued to go further down and she gasped and almost fainted at the sight. He was huge. Maybe about 11 inches!
Videl marveled at the sight. Unfourtunately, there was more than one peephole, so the moment the other girls saw, they did the dumbest thing. They screamed. "OH MY GOD!!!! HE'S FUCKING HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The boy's heads went up. The girls knew at that moment that that boys had heard them. They ran out the passageway and covered it up, before the boys could find it, and the girls continued to run. By the time Erasa and Videl had stopped running they were outside the side of the building.
"See! Aren't you glad we went to the locker room!" Erasa asked, as both of them were trying to catch their breath. "Erasa we were so wrong! We invaded their privacy! We should ashamed of ourselves!!" Videl said the words but all she could really think about was Gohan's hot body and how much she wanted to touch it and how much she wanted him to touch her. "Oh don't you dare play the guilty card Videl Satan! I saw how you were looking at Gohan! You wanted him and girl you wanted him bad!"
'Damn, am I that easy to read?' Videl thought. 'She is right I do want him. I've wanted him for a long time now. Ever since he taught me how to fly. After I found out I loved him, the feeling only intensified.' Videl's attention went back to Erasa. "Well, look at you. I know that you have wanted Sharpener for a long time now. So, don't go judging me about how I feel." Erasa took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't judge about that anymore." Erasa looked over Videl's shoulder. "We'll talk about this later cause here comes the boys." Videl looked back and sure enough he comes Sharpener and Gohan. Videl's cheeks acquired a light shade of crimson. 'How am I supposed to act cool about this? I wonder if they know anything.'
A/N: Kind of a cliffhanger. Please vote and review. I'm working on Party Time! (Kagome/Inuyasha). I'm also brainstorming a new story that crosses over with DBZ & Inuyasha, which will probably be Alternate Universe. We'll see how it works out. Love Ya. Peace.