Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ You're Gonna Die ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Five: You're Gonna Die

 

Videl rolled her eyes, waiting for whatever this being was to stop his antics and actually fight her. She sighed, as if bored. She knew Gohan was upset that she was even standing, but she wasn't that weak. He had actually insulted her when he had said she shouldn't fight. So, did he take her as a weak human? He was completely wrong, she thought, still standing there as Pui Pui showed off what limited power he had.

He stopped, rushing at her with what he conceived as incredible speed. Surprised herself that she had actually seen it, Videl blocked the supposed kick to her head, feeling absolutely no pain lance up her arm. She almost didn't have enough time to stop his next attack because she was so shocked, but she did it just in time. He threw a series of punches at her, at which she all blocked, easily. All too easily.

Gohan gaped at the sidelines, not understanding how Videl could be doing so well, and she had almost been killed by Spopovitch. He saw Pui Pui faze in and out behind her, trying to trick her. However, Videl was too smart, and he had already done this trick several times for her to know well enough. She could see it, plus she could feel the slight vibrations in the air as he moved.

Pui Pui backed off, floating above her in the air, trying to catch his breath. He realized his mistake quickly. He had wasted much of his energy showing off, and now he was paying for it. He covered it up, shouting, "You fight pretty good, but not that good!!"

Videl fought the intense urge to snort, and she just closed her eyes, saying, "Whatever you say, small fry."

Pui Pui seethed, and he did not try to control his anger. He flew at her, lifting his leg to kick her in the head like he had tried before.

Videl grabbed his leg before he even came close to her head, and twisted it, effectively snapping the bones in half. She couldn't believe where this strength was coming from, but she was loving it. She just wished now that she knew how to do those energy blasts that Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta knew how to use. Maybe she could convince Gohan to teach her now.

Pui Pui stood, grunting as he held onto his leg. Everyone watched in horror as he ripped it back into place, and everyone heard a sickening crack and crunch of bones. Pui Pui laughed, advancing on her as she backed up. "You see, I can't feel any pain with the powers of Master Babidi. You can try whatever you wish, but you cannot hurt me!!"

Videl swallowed, looking frantically over to Gohan for help as Pui Pui tracked her down like an animal. She saw him cup his hands over his mouth and he shouted, "Videl!! You're gonna have to kill him in order to defeat him! Just stop now!!"

Kill him!!?!? she thought desperately, not liking the thought of death. But then she remembered why they were fighting. They were fighting in order to stop that Babidi guy from reviving Majin Buu, a creature so strong that he could take them all out in a single breath, just like the Supreme Kai had said. Damn it, she cursed, taking another step back and bracing her legs against the hard floor.

Babidi watch from his crystal ball, laughing his head off. "I had to admit that I was worried about Pui Pui for a moment, but now," he chortled, "now, we are going to win. But, just in case, I think I will help him out."

He raised his hands to the ball sitting on its stand, waving them around as he chanted a spell. Suddenly all of Videl's surroundings were dark, hard blowing wind, and dust and dirt flying everywhere. She frowned, her stance becoming defensive. "What is this?!" she yelled, looking around until she saw the creature she was fighting.

Pui Pui laughed, and he bent over, picking up a small rock from the ground. "Welcome to planet Voon, the place where I was born! I bet you can tell this place is much different from Earth, and I bet you can tell something else, too," he chuckled, letting the rock in his hand fall. It slammed into the orangish-brown dirt, smashing into tiny pieces. "The gravity here is ten times stronger than that of Earth's!"

Videl stared at him, as if not understanding. The gravity is ten times stronger than Earth's? She smirked. "Is that so?"

Pui Pui nodded, crossing his arms over his chest. "Yes, I bet you can't even move your pinky finger!!"

Videl lifted her hand, moving her pinky finger, and then her whole hand. She laughed, as if enjoying this. "I don't even feel it, stupid!!" she yelled, almost laughing so hard she could barely contain herself.

Pui Pui gawked at her in astonishment, and then wiped it off his face, grinning to cover his amazement. "Really? Well, lets see how you can fight under these conditions!!"

Videl found nothing wrong with that, and in fact, she was the one that charged him. Pui Pui's shock was noticeable, but she didn't care. All she wanted to do was pound his head in and get this over with.

Gohan watched raptly as Videl fought. Her movements were graceful and swift, and so many times faster and stronger than her old ones that he couldn't help but believe what the Supreme Kai had said about her. He had said her power had skyrocketed, but how? And why? He still didn't understand it, and it was driving him mad.

He was torn out of his deep thinking when he heard the familiar noise of someone's foot connecting with a head, and he observed as Pui Pui flew through the air, unable to stop himself in his unconscious state. Everyone watched as he fell into a bubbling water-like substance, and Videl and Gohan ran over, looking into the pond filled with frothing acid. Videl got a disgusted look on her face at the acidic smell, and she covered her nose with her hand as she squinted her watering eyes. "Uh, disgusting. What is that stuff?" she asked, trying not to gag.

Gohan looked closer, only to fall on his butt when a big bubble popped, causing little deadly droplets to spray. Videl started laughing hysterically at him, pointing at him in the dirt with her hand still covering her nose. However, she was silenced as the same thing happened to her, and then it was Gohan's turn to laugh his head off at her.

Goku shook his head in amusement. "Look how much fun those two are having over there, and Videl just killed that weird guy." He sighed, grinning like a fool when the room turned back to normal, and the hole in the floor started to open. Gohan helped Videl stand up and she brushed herself off, still smiling as Goku said, "Hey, look, the floor's opening!!"

Gohan stepped up to it, looking down into the dark chasm. "It looks something like an elevator shaft. Come on guys, let's go!"

Videl jumped down after him, not waiting for anyone else. Goku followed, and then Vegeta. Goku popped his head out of the shaft when he didn't see the Supreme Kai following, and he said, "Hey, Supreme Kai! Aren't you coming?"

Still dumbfounded from the fight, he just nodded, wondering if that simple Earth girl was so strong, then how strong would the Saiya-jins be?