Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Water Sports ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Fifteen: Water Sports

 

When Gohan touched down on the familiar island in the middle of the ocean, he couldn't help but laugh. His father was dancing around like mad, holding his new tail in his hand and jumping all over the place, expressing his "joy" that he had his tail back. Vegeta was just standing there, his own new tail wrapped tightly and protectively around his waist. He had a smug look on his face, his arms crossed as he surveyed Videl's and Gohan's clasped hands.

"Hey, dad, calm down, this isn't the end of the world!" Gohan said, laughing at his father's antics. He took it that the Supreme Kai had allowed Goku to stay on Earth a while longer as they searched for Majin Buu again. He looked around the white-sand beach, not seeing the purple-skinned, Mohawked guy. "Hey, dad, where's Shin?"

Goku collapsed at his feet, giving him and Videl a nearly insane smile. "He left, telling us to stay here. He said something about Kabito, but then something about Majin Buu, and then something about that Babidi guy, and then-"

"What Kakarott is basically trying to say is that he left, probably to search for Babidi and Majin Buu's location. He more than likely didn't want to bring such a simple-minded fool with him, as you can see," Vegeta said, not even bothering to motion to the man still rolling around at Gohan's feet.

"Ok," the younger man said, shaking his head at his sometimes ridiculous father.

"Hey, Gohan! I got a great idea!!" Goku shouted, jumping up. "Lets go swimming! It's roasting out here!!"

For once, he had a good idea, Gohan thought, nodding enthusiastically. Both men started stripping down to the buff, but abruptly stopped when they saw Videl as red as an apple. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and covered them with her hands, turning around. Gohan laughed, pulling away her hands and forcing her to look at him. "Ah, come on, Videl. We'll leave our boxers on. You coming in?"

She tried not to laugh, biting her lip to stop herself from doing so. She nodded, and then they got into a competition as to who could get half-naked the fastest, and jump in the water. Of course Gohan was winning, considering he was almost done in the first place, but Videl, in all her infinite wicked genius, bent her arms to behind her back, and whipped off the ultimate weapon: her bra. She tossed it in Gohan's face, laughing like a maniac as she pulled her pants straight down and threw them at Gohan's feet, diving into the water, all in under five seconds.

Gohan pealed the black and lacy garment off his face, and stared at it, as if mesmerized. He could just picture the look on Vegeta's face right now, but all he knew was that he had to get into the water and cool himself down right now.

He dropped it, pealing off the black spandex he had left on. He wondered why Videl had been blushing like mad when she was only in her long dark gray T-shirt that went about mid-thigh, and her damn panties. He took a deep breath and dived in after her, planning on making her suffer.

Videl splashed Goku like crazy, enjoying his laughter and how much he was genuinely enjoying it. She got to take a brief look around before she had to attack Goku some more, and she didn't see Gohan. He wasn't on shore, and he wasn't above water...so that left only place he was. He was under-

She was yanked under, and pulled down far enough so that her feet almost touched the ground. She felt someone's hands go up her legs, and she squealed, letting up a wave of bubbles as she saw Gohan float up to meet her, smirking like the devil himself. She gave him a wicked look, blinking her eyes under the salty ocean water. He smiled back at her, taking hold of her waist and twirling her around under the water. She clung to him, afraid that he would let her go and she would fly off in some direction. She closed her eyes, wondering how much air she had left. She took this chance to look around as Gohan held her close, his arms around her back, and their legs tangled together.

It was beautiful, the coral and the exotic and bright fish swimming so close by. She longed to run her fingers through the white sand on the bottom of the sea, find some seashells and some other treasure.

She looked back at Gohan, seeing an oddly content look on his face, his hair making romantic waving motions in the warm water. She let him curl his hand around the back of her neck, drawing her closer. She let her eyes drift down, and the distance between them close as his lips brushed against hers. She felt as if a tidal wave had swamped her with a thousand tingles, as if a tsunami had bathed her in the ultimate pleasure. She wanted to go farther, experience more, and Gohan seemed to read her mind. He pulled her into his embrace more tightly, as if protecting her from the hateful world that they both protected. He urgently pressed his lips to hers, while she tightened her hold on him. He suddenly smiled against her lips, realizing it was both their first kiss.

Videl ran her small delicate hands up Gohan's muscular arms as she decided to take a leap of faith. She tried deepening their kiss by taking in his pouting bottom lip, asking for entrance to his mouth. Gohan more than happily reacted to her wishes and searched for her tongue, gently battling with her. Neither noticed that they were slowly drifting towards the brightly-lit sky and clearer waters. All they cared about was each other and that's all that mattered at the moment.

Still holding each other, they reached the cool breeze and unwillingly parted from one another for air. Videl looked into Gohan's obsidian eyes, seeing all the love he unknowingly had for her. She leaned toward him for another kiss, having regained her breath. He knew she wanted another kiss, though he wanted it to last longer than she would have liked. He wanted her forever...he didn't know what he would do if he lost her.

Goku looked over to his son and Videl, noticing that they had just resurfaced from the untold depths below. When he saw them in a passionate kiss, and their arms wrapped around each other, he couldn't refuse the opportunity to tease his oldest son. Besides, he had to make the most of his limited time, right?

Videl buried her fingers in Gohan's wet hair, dragging him closer. She knew they should stop this, and stop it now, but she didn't want to. She wanted it to go on forever, even if that was impossible. She jumped when she felt something curl around her leg, and heard Gohan make an amused sound in his throat. She discovered seconds later that it was his tail, and it seemed very content just to stay there, flicking her upper thigh. She gasped into his mouth, not expecting the feelings that suddenly built up inside her. She pulled away, her face flaming. He was breathing hard, his hands gripping onto her arms as if for support. She looked up into his face, expecting just what she saw. His face turned a bright shade of red, and he let go of her, looking down at the water lapping around in the short space between them. He was still trying to figure out something to say when his father yelled, "Hey, Gohan, is that water boiling yet?"

They both sank lower into the water, until all that was visible was their noses and eyes. Gohan could tell Videl was smiling from the sparkle in her eyes, and he smiled back, bringing her into his arms. "I'm sorry, Videl. I guess I got carried away."

She hugged him back. "It's alright. We both did." She lifted herself out of the water some, and sighed, still holding onto him. She giggled suddenly, seeing Goku making funny faces behind his son's back. "Did you uh, like it?" she asked, trying to cover her laughter.

He let out a big sigh, and laughed. "I guess you could say that."

Videl covered her mouth with her hand to prevent herself from bursting out laughing. Gohan finally caught on, and looked over his shoulder, rolling his eyes. "Ok, dad, we get the message."

Goku just laughed, laying back and floating on the surface of the water.