Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Evilness Doesn't Always Pay Off, Videl ( Chapter 41 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 41: Evilness Doesn't Always Pay Off, Videl
 
"I think our food is cold now," Videl breathed after Gohan released her mouth, leaving her panting and longing for more. She didn't want to let him go, but she couldn't very well stay on his lap for the rest of her life.

"Yeah," he said in an oddly deep voice, sparking her interest when she saw how his chest was heaving.

"Hey, Gohan," she said suddenly, veering off the subject. "You don't want to tell me anything...do you?"

He blinked. Does she know? Does she know that something is wrong with me? Oh man, I feel like such a moron. He laughed, covering his obvious nervousness. "Uh, yeah, I guess so. But don't you already know?"

She gave him a perfectly confused look. Ok, so maybe she doesn't, he thought, not knowing whether or not to be grateful. "Videl, will you promise that you won't laugh at me?"

Her look became serious, but then she smiled, ruining the effect. "I promise, Gohan. Why would I laugh at you?" She stopped, thinking. "Wait a second. Since we're on this track now, why don't we promise each other something?"

He grinned back at her. "What?"

She kissed the tip of his nose, draping her arms back over his shoulders and clasping her hands behind his neck so that he couldn't get away. "Let's vow to tell each other everything, and never hold back a secret. You already know my deepest and darkest secret, and all I need is yours. After that, we can tell each other everything."

He felt rather suspicious and uncertain about it, but she did have a point. After he told her what his secret was, there wasn't much they wouldn't be able to talk about. He touched his forehead to hers, giving her a small smile. "Alright. I promise. No holding back," he said, holding out his hand. She took it, squeezing it gently. They both smiled at each other, and then laughed. "Ok, now what did you want to tell me, Gohan? I promise for the millionth time I won't laugh."

Man, why does this have to be so hard? I'm so damn embarrassed. I can't help it either...if only that treatment Bulma had made had worked...but it had only lasted a few good hours like Vegeta had said it would. Damn it...oh well.

"Videl," he said, trying not to turn red, "this is really humiliating for me, I hope you can understand that."

She nodded, getting fidgety from waiting so long for him to tell her. And he was making it all dramatic too. She wanted to sigh, but she didn't. "I understand, silly, now just tell me before I go insane," she told him truthfully, trying not to literally bounce on his lap. He probably wouldn't like that very much.

Little did she know. He smiled, sighing like she had wanted to. "Alright. I don't really know how to start...."

Now she did bounce. "Come on, Gohan. I really, really wanna know. You're driving me insane with the suspense!"

He grinned, taking hold of her arms to make her stop moving around. He didn't need to be getting all excited right now. Especially right now. Videl was probably scared to death at the mere mention of anything physical, even if she hadn't said anything about it. He knew that she hesitated just the slightest bit before she made any contact with him, but it was already starting to get better. He just had to treat her carefully, work with her and constantly tell her that everything was alright. He also had to try and keep her away from any males other than himself. He didn't know if she would kill them, or get horrified now. Knowing her, she would get scared, and then pissed. He grinned, wanting to shake his head at himself. He had a rather fanciful mind.

"Sorry. I guess I can start whenever you were taken away from me. I noticed that something was seriously wrong with me, and I had no idea what it was, because I had never experienced it before." His smile grew. "I went to Vegeta."

He heard Videl gasp, pretending to be shocked as she placed her hand over her chest, saying, "My, Gohan! What that must have been like! I could just picture it now...."

"Videl," he laughed, "let me finish before you make fun of me."

She rolled her eyes, plopping herself against his chest and making herself cozy. "You know," she said, sighing. "You are the most comfortable pillow I ever had in my life."

He let out a shocked laugh. "Oh yeah? So you own me?"

She nodded against his chest. "Yep, you're my bitch."

He burst out laughing. He couldn't breathe for a good long minute, and she almost had to hit him on the back to make him breathe again. He sucked in some air, saying, "Wow," as he let it out slowly. She giggled. "Don't you agree, Gohan?"

"Don't get me started," he said, trying not to laugh some more. She rubbed his back, telling him that everything would be alright and that he could laugh as much as he wanted, and she could give him mouth to mouth when he passed out from lack of air. His eyes nearly crossed with lust, and he fought the urge to fling her on the bed. He shook himself, tying to think of other things as he tried to start his story.

"Alright, no more interruptions ok, master?"

She nodded. She was going to say something perverted to that "master" part, but she sealed her mouth shut. She loved teasing him. He was so easy.

"But anyhow, I went to Vegeta. He's the only real Saiya-jin that understood what was wrong with me. He explained what he knew, which I must say, left me quite shocked."

"What did he say?" she asked, her voice muffled against his chest.

"Well," he said, clearing his throat. "He told me about this Saiya-jin mating stage thing, and how I'm a hormonal teenager with my mating instincts coming to the 'surface'. I thought it was ridiculous, but I didn't say anything at the time because I didn't understand."

Videl was dumbfounded. Saiya-jin mating stage? What the...?

"He told me that I was feeling intense remorse about losing you, and I hope you don't mind me calling you this, but you were, and are a potential mate for me. He told me that my feelings are much more stronger than a human's, and whenever there is a potential female around that I'm attracted to, all of this stuff starts happening to me. If I had been any younger, this wouldn't have happened. But if I had been older, it wouldn't have been as bad, for you apparently have more 'control' over your body." He rolled his eyes. "But whatever. He said my body was reacting to the loss of my possible future mate, and that it would do nothing short of death until I found you."

Videl stared at him. She had never been so shocked in her life. Gohan was practically talking to her about his sex life, and it involved her. Oh, this is just too good, she thought, nearly drooling for more. She nodded enthusiastically, making him smile.

"He told me I was going to be rather messed up physically until I found you...or a new female."

A new female? Oh, poor Gohan. "I'm sorry, Gohan."

He waved his hand. He was surprised to find that it wasn't terribly hard to talk to her about this. In fact, he could tell she was enjoying it immensely. "I know. But the first thing that popped into my head when he said that was...that I'd rather die first. I didn't want anyone but you, Videl."

She felt something sweet fill her at his words, and she hugged him tighter. She was sure of his feelings for her now. He wouldn't have come this far to get her unless he felt something for her. Or was it all sexual? Her eyes narrowed. She would find out shortly.

"Vegeta told me I would want to kill everything until I found you, and I discovered that he was right on the dot." He didn't add the part where he would want to kill everything and want to screw everything in his path until he got her back.

Videl pulled back, giving him a suspicious glare. "So you're going through this 'Saiya-jin mating stage'...because of me? And what exactly is wrong with you? You didn't say."

His face turned completely red. "Uh, um...err...I don't really—"

"Spit it out before I hurt you."

He laughed nervously. "Alright. I guess the only way I can put this is frankly: I am extremely horny twenty four seven and will nothing until I uh, get you in bed," he muttered, looking down. He didn't see her blink hard like ten times, trying to decide whether or not she had heard right. "Gohan, you mean all this stuff is happening to you because of me?"

He nodded solemnly.

She was quiet for about a second before she said, "Cool! This is so awesome, Gohan! I can't believe—!"

"Wait a second," he said, interrupting her. "What do you mean cool? This is hell! Don't you understand that by just looking at you I want to throw you to the floor, or up against a wall, or in the shower, or on the bed, or in the—"

"Damn, you really are going through hell," she said, feeling bad. "I have to tell you something now, since I guess it was kind of a secret."

He cocked his dark eyebrow at her, making her slap her hand over her mouth to try not to laugh. He rolled his eyes, sighing at her and trying not to laugh himself. "Ok. What is it?"

"I feel really bad now, Gohan. I was teasing you on purpose because I thought it was really easy...and I thought it was funny and...stuff because you were half suffering from everything I was doing. I'm sorry. I guess I really was putting you through torture. What did you feel like every time I did that?"

He wanted to hurt himself. "Uh, I knew you were a little tease. And you were doing it all on purpose. I should whack you upside the head."

She pouted. "Ah, come on. You know you like it."

He snorted. "Uh, duh, a little too much. Every time you did one of those little "looks", or one of those "smiles", I wanted to run, that or—"

"Gohan, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

He shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly. "Nope. Not unless you...you become my servant."

She gasped in outrage. "Servant?! I'll show you servant...give me this damn pillow," she said, reaching over and grabbing it, and then hitting him as hard as she could upside the head. He started laughing as he pushed her off his lap, making her almost fall off the bed as he got his chance to grab his own. They started hitting each other as hard as they could, and soon feathers were flying everywhere, and laughter and shrieks heard throughout the ship. Neither of them heard the knock on the door, but it opened anyhow, showing several shocked people. Bulma, Goku, Trunks, Goten, and Vegeta all blinked at the same time, watching through the haze of feathers as Videl and Gohan beat each other with demolished pillows that had seen a better day not less than five minutes ago.

Bulma growled. "Hey you two! You can be up and doing something instead of laying in bed all day having a pillow fight! There are things to do around here! You can't just sit there and play!"

Videl and Gohan both stopped in mid-swing. Videl's flat pillow dropped heedlessly to the bed, and she shrank against him when she saw everyone standing in the doorway. Bulma shut her trap as she watched Gohan let go of his own limp pillow, flinging it over his head in a careless gesture as he held his girlfriend against him, letting her burying her face in his neck. He held her close with his left hand and shushed her as she gripped onto him for dear life, using his free hand to wave everyone away in his doorway. The remarkable change in Videl had everyone in shock, and everyone except Bulma left. She stepped into the room timidly, lifting her hand up and then dropping it to her side. "Gohan...what's—"

He shook his head, telling her to leave with that simple gesture. She got a concerned look on her face, and she left, the door closing silently behind her.

Gohan pulled the young woman in his arms away just enough so he could look at her, and she opened her eyes, trying to hide how actually scared she was. He knew she was really trying, but he knew she needed time to heal. She just needed time. "Videl, its ok now. They're gone. No ones going to hurt you."

Her face hardened. "I know. You see, that's just it! I know that they aren't going to hurt me, Gohan! Its just that I'm so scared...its like it's a part of me...and it won't go away. Why won't it go away?" she whispered, blinking back stubborn tears. She refused to cry anymore than she had. She was already pathetic enough.

Gohan smiled at her. He was proud of her, that's all he knew. Most people would have been dead by now, or would have gone crazy...or would have killed themselves. Videl was fine physically, she just needed to heal mentally. They both knew that. Until then...he would have to find a way to get her not so scared of the lone two men on the ship. He doubted she would be wary around Trunks and Goten, they were just little kids. And the Supreme Kai, he wasn't really ever around. "Videl...I know. Don't worry about it, ok? It isn't your fault. All you have to worry about is...getting in the shower, alright? I think you would like that." I would like that.

She nodded, letting him help her off the bed and into the bathroom. He told her to get in and he would be back in a second, and with some real clothes for her to wear. She watched as he left, closing the door behind him. She sat down on the toilet seat, resting her head in her hands. She thought about a way she could trick Gohan into getting in the shower with her. Hey, Gohan, you need a shower too. Why don't you come in with me? Nah, that wasn't good enough. Hey, Gohan, uh, there isn't enough water for both of us, so why don't we share? That was just plain stupid. She smirked. Gohan...I'm—I'm scared. I don't want to be alone. Please come in with me?

I am EVIL!!

She had just taken Gohan's shirt off over her head when the door opened, presenting her with a shocked face. She fell flat on her butt, the shirt clasped tightly in her white hands in front of her to protect her modesty. Gohan stood there, his hand still on the doorknob, not knowing what to do. He didn't know whether or not to help her up, or to get the hell out of there. He saw way too much white...soft...creamy skin to be in a coherent state of mind. He swallowed.

Videl let a small blush sneak up on her cheeks. "Gohan, can you help me up?"

His jaw almost dropped to the floor. "All-alright," he stuttered, walking the few steps over to her and picking her up by the hand she placed in his. He noticed that he had dropped the clothes that he had brought with him, and they were laying in the middle of the floor, right next to his bare feet. He went to leave the room, knowing that she could pick them up herself, but she stopped him, tugging on his arm. He looked back, seeing a scared look on her face as she held onto his arm, chewing on her fuller lower lip. He was held in a transfixed state as she did that, and he found himself unable to move as she said gently, "Gohan...I'm—I'm scared. I don't want to be alone. Please...come in with me?"

His eyes went wide. "No. No, you don't mean that. Say you don't mean that right now."

She shook her head, completely dropping the shirt in her hands. His eyes went even wider, and he literally twitched when she stepped up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and slowly bringing her body into his. He instantly moaned, feeling her soft breasts press against his bare chest. He wanted to pull away so bad, but...he couldn't. His body wouldn't allow him to no matter how hard he tried. "Videl, please. Let me go. You don't mean what you're saying. You're still scared. I don't want to do this," he said, hearing a small tremor in his voice. She didn't let him go.

"Gohan, please, we don't have to do anything. I just want you to come in with me."

We don't have to do anything?! AHHH!!!! Is she insane?! I wouldn't be able to stop myself!! "Videl, please, I really mean it. I'm scared of hurting you. I don't want to do this. You have to—"

She shook her head. "No, I know you want to do this. Don't lie to me, Gohan."

He gasped as she yanked his head down by gripping onto his hair, effectively pinning his mouth against hers. He was already breathing hard, as if he had run twenty miles without stopping, and he shoved her up against the most available wall, which was conveniently right behind her. He ravaged her mouth, his tongue twining with hers and drawing a small moan from her as his hand wandered up her side. She stopped him, saying as she ripped her mouth from his, "Gohan, I said we didn't have to do anything. You can leave if you want to."

He shook his head violently. "No, Videl, I told you. I told you not to tease me, and now I can't stop."

Her eyes widened in scared shock as his mouth covered hers again, drawing a startled cry from her as his hand started going back up her side. She tried futilely to slap his hand away, but it was no use. She started fighting him, shoving at his chest and trying to beg him to stop, but he didn't hear her. She soon felt tears pour down her face, and all she could think about was how wrong she had been to do this. She hadn't thought this would happen. She had miscalculated at every point, and now look what was happening. He was going to rape her.

He suddenly lifted his head, feeling a wet substance pelt his shoulder and roll slowly down his chest. He blinked, staring down at the hysterical woman in his arms. "Videl...oh Dende, what have I done?" he cried, not knowing whether or not to help her or run. He shook her shoulders, forcing her to look up. Her tear stained face made him want to kill himself. He picked her up, dashing back into the room and placing her on the bed, throwing the covers over her as he said, "Videl...I'm so sorry..." and ran from the room.