Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ He Finally Said My Name ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twelve: He Finally Said My Name

 

Vegeta stared down at the woman sitting on the bed, not one single doubt in the world in his head. He bent down, hearing her sigh as he cupped her cheek and brought her lips to his.

Bulma locked her arms around his neck, pulling him onto the bed with her. He eagerly followed, crawling on top of her as his fingers went straight to her towel. His long clever fingers soon had it off of her, and he threw onto the floor by the bed.

Bulma felt the cool air brush over her skin, but it was soon replaced by Vegeta's warm body as pushed himself against her, keeping their kiss light. His hands stroked through her hair a moment before he started a trail of heat downwards, making her breath catch in her throat.

He continued kissing her, lightly and then more deeply, nipping at her lower lip, kissing her until she was gasping and pressing herself against him, her fingers wild in his hair and on his shoulders. He made no move to caress her breasts or touch her anywhere but her back and her arms. Kissing just seemed the only thing on his mind. Bulma was very happy about it. For about five minutes.

She wanted more. It was disconcerting, but she didn't mind at all. She felt that tugging sensation low in her stomach, a sort of burning that was intense yet still vague and indistinct, but she knew she wanted it, and wanted it bad. The one time she had been with Yamcha hadn't been all that nice, and she had known that it could have been better.

Vegeta lifted his head, staring down at her for a moment. She tried to bring her mouth back up to his, but he grinned, having none of it. He thought for a moment, wondering why she seemed so damn innocent. She definitely wasn't letting her hands stray past his upper chest, and even though it amused him, it confused him at the same time. "Onna, you have done this before, right?"

Bulma felt her face turning red, and prayed that he wouldn't be able to see it as she ducked her head into his shoulder and nodded. To help prove herself, she let her hand roam down to the top of his boxers, skimming her hand over his hardness. He gasped, his fingers digging into the mattress as she explored so tantalizingly slow that he felt his control slipping.

When Bulma knew he couldn't take much more, she stopped, her fingers hooking around the top of his boxers and pulling them down. They were soon in a pile next to her towel, and completely forgotten as he went back up to her mouth, giving her a hard, heart-stopping kiss. She was just getting into it when he stopped yet again, only to let his lips travel to the hollow of her throat, burning a trail of fire down her neck and to the soft slope of her shoulders. She moaned, unable to help herself as his tongue ran over the top curve of her breast, and then lower, taking her nipple into his mouth.

Bulma stiffened, shocked at what he had just done. Yamcha had never done that, hell, he hadn't done much of anything except practically ravage her.

Vegeta ceased his ministrations, feeling her tense in his arms. He looked up at her, seeing the scared look on her face even in the dark. "Onna...Bulma, you know that I won't hurt you."

She smiled up at him, forcing herself to relax. He had said her name. Oh, Vegeta....

Even though she seemed to ease in his embrace, he slowed himself, knowing that it was going to take time with this woman. He promised himself that he would go slow, just for her sake. He calmed his raging desires and concentrated only on her, allowing her to set the pace, to savor each moment.

Bulma sighed with pleasure when his kisses gentled, as did his touch. With teeth and tongue and fingertips, he explored her face, her neck, her throat. And with each touch he felt her body grow more tense, her breathing more shallow. As did his own.

Bulma could tell how much he wanted her, could tell by the slight tremor that would go through his body from time to time. Oddly, for some reason, it made her feel better, and she relaxed even further in his arms, steeped with pleasure. All her fears slipped away slowly, and her mind filled with nothing but the man with her and what he was doing.

Vegeta felt the gradual change in her and thrilled to it. It wasn't surrender she gave. Nor was it surrender he craved. It was trust. Even though there were still so many things about himself he couldn't share with her, she was willing to trust him. It filled him with a strange sense of wonder and pride. She was his now. Only his.

His thoughts were interrupted when she brushed her lips across his chest. She felt a flutter of excitement when he moaned and trembled. She pushed herself further down his body, running her tongue over the hard ridges of his chest and then to his stomach. She felt his muscles stiffen and contract, and then all of a sudden his hands were all over her, arousing, enticing, until she felt her body staining with need.

"Vegeta...please...." she begged, her body shuddering with want of release. He smiled at her, trailing his fingers down her side. Bulma's eyes widened when he parted her thighs, and then she closed them, letting herself be taken away by the flood of raw emotions that went through her as he touched her. She gasped, and then cried out when the pressure of his fingers deepened, causing her already inflamed body to arch up into his, her nails digging into his back.

Vegeta moved her legs further apart, pushing himself inside her with a loud groan. She tensed at the sudden stab of pain, but it went away after a moment. She felt so tingly and hot with him inside her, she had never felt anything so wonderful in her life. Yamcha had never treated her this way, he had never even come close to what Vegeta was doing right now....

She wrapped every available appendage around him, her arms going around his neck and her legs hugging his hips as he ground himself against her. She moaned, clinging to him as he moved in and out of her, creating a delicious burning friction that brought both of them higher and higher. His warm breath bushed over her sensitized skin as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, his fingers twining with hers and holding on tight.

Bulma felt him quickening his pace and she met his every thrust, surprised at how powerful they were, yet gentle at the same time. She moaned again, her hips bucking up against him.

"Ve-Vegeta...I don't-!!" she began, then threw her head back, her back arching, and cried out, her body convulsing around him, and with one last thrust, Vegeta let himself go. Their bodies jerked against each other, both seeking to prolong the burning pleasure, but soon it faded, gradually disappearing into nothing more but a flowing warmth as they held onto each other, trying to calm their ragged breathing.

For the longest time they lay there, unable, unwilling to move, their breathing slowly becoming normal, their bodies slick with sweat.

With great effort, Vegeta managed to lift his head. "Onna...?" was all he could managed.

Bulma was afraid to speak. Afraid that if she did, her voice would tremble and he would realize how overcome with emotion she was. Instead, she merely lifted a hand, then let it fall back limply, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to overflow.

Alarmed, he levered himself above her and stared down at her. Seeing the glimmer of moisture on her spiked eyelashes, he felt as if he had taken a knife to the heart. "Woman, I didn't hurt you, did I? I'm...sorry."

"Vegeta." She lifted a hand to his cheek. "You didn't hurt me. I'm not really crying. Well, I am. But ever since I've met you I seem to do that. It's just..." she sighed. "It was so incredible. I didn't know it could be like that."

He frowned. "What did that baka do to you?"

Bulma shook her head, pressing her lips to his for a brief moment. He seemed reluctant to end it, but she pulled away. "Lets not talk about him, alright?"

He nodded while her fingers played with the hard muscles on his chest. She giggled when they flexed under her touch, and he wondered if she knew what she was doing to him. He caught hold of her hand to stop its erotic movements. She looked up at him from beneath her lashes, seeing a smoldering look in his depthless eyes. She would always cherish the look he was giving her right now, trying to hide the feelings he had for her, but it wasn't working very well. She smiled, bringing his head down to hers for a long lingering kiss.

He moaned into her mouth when she wriggled against him, and then with sudden surprising strength, she flipped them over, her on top. He stared up at her, smirking. He felt himself growing hard within her again, and she purposefully squirmed. He gritted his teeth and then gave her a wicked grin. "Woman, I can see that there is only one cure for this." He rolled her back over and kissed her until they were both breathless.

And then, with long sighs and moans of pleasure, they tumbled once more into the wonder-filled world reserved for lovers.