Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ Pregnancy is a Bitch ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty: Pregnancy is a Bitch
 
 
 
"Bulma...don't...don't do this to me," he said, a pleading note in his voice. She looked up, smirking.
 
"Something wrong, Vegeta?"
 
He got an unanticipated hard look in his eyes as he glared down at her. "You're trying to seduce me, aren't you?" he said under his breath, knowing that if she continued he wouldn't be able to control himself.
 
"Do you know any good walls, Vegeta? You know you want to do it...."
 
She placed her hand over his heart, feeling the wildly racing pulse. His hold on her tightened almost too hard, but he loosened his grip when he saw that it could possibly hurt her. He picked her up, forgetting the urge to throw her over his shoulder when it could hurt his child. Her could fling her over his shoulder after she had his brat.
 
Bulma giggled as he ran straight for the GR, but as he got to the door, he stopped, seeming not to like it enough. He started down the corridor to the room that they had slept in, and tossed her onto the bed, him following a moment later as he tore off his clothes. Bulma tried to help him, but he just growled, telling her that she should get her own clothes off before he did something to them that could never have them repaired. At this rate, she wouldn't have anymore clothes.
 
He was done way before her, and even though she tried to stop him from lacerating her clothes, it didn't stop him from doing it. She sighed, not caring at the moment as his mouth descended on hers. She moaned as his tongue found hers and played with it, flicking it lightly and then drawing on it as his hands found their way to her hips, and then to her thighs, which he parted and settled himself between as his hands went back upward. Bulma lifted her hips upward, trying to tell him that she didn't want foreplay. He didn't seem to acknowledge her, just started rubbing himself hard against her, evoking tiny moans to come from her mouth as his tongue ran down her neck and to her breasts, where he took one of her nipples into his mouth and started sucking aggressively.
 
"Ve-Vegeta...stop."
 
He lifted his head, immediately letting her go as he almost threw her from the bed to get her out of it faster. She covered her mouth with her hand and ran like hell to the bathroom outside of the room they were in. Yet again, he heard the unmistakable noises of someone throwing up their guts.
 
He sighed, sitting upright in the bed he was in and covering himself with a blanket, bringing up his knees and propping his elbows on them as he buried his fingers in his hair.
 
A few moments later Bulma came back in, her face a sickly pale as she leaned against the doorway. "I'm...I'm sorry, Vegeta," she said, looking down at the ground.
 
He looked up, seeing her wrapped up in a towel from the bathroom. "Are you alright?" he muttered, trying to stay calm. He was getting rather sexually frustrated here.
 
She nodded, dropping the towel to crawl back in with him. He lifted the blankets to let her settle against him, and she let out a ragged sigh, wrapping her arms around him as he lay back down with her. She curled up as close as she could get to him, but he didn't protest. It was his fault that she was getting sick like this.
 
"I...I just need to rest," she murmured, sighing as she drifted off to sleep.
 
He let out a long held in breath, and let his body try to relax with her pressed up against him. This is ridiculous, he thought to himself, disgusted. I never wanted a woman so much in my whole life, and yet here I am, not able to even have her for five minutes without her heaving up her stomach. He closed his eyes, trying to find sleep just like the pregnant woman next to him.