Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ I Love Hands, Don’t You? ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty Three: I Love Hands, Don't You?
 
 
 
Damn her!!! Alright, so maybe he shouldn't have flung her into a wall. But it was an accident!!! And she was practically all over him, and he was used to his own space, not women crawling all over him because they craved "intimacy".
 
He was leaning against a wall, his eyes closed as he contemplated the situation. This was the most horrid situation he had ever gotten into with a woman. There hadn't been all that many, but he still knew one when it smacked him in the face. Literally.
 
He sighed. Maybe I should go apologize. No! I refuse to act all mushy and apologetic to that woman. She should know that I don't want her all over me. It's all her fault this happened. Sure it was an accident, and maybe I should have tried to say sorry, stupid offensive word, but maybe she shouldn't have smashed my balls into oblivion!!! He grumbled to himself. He wanted to blow something up, but then again, he wasn't in the mood for it, either. He didn't know what he wanted to do. He had to think about this situation, but he wanted to get it fixed as soon as possible. No matter how unwilling he was to acknowledge his developing feelings for her, he couldn't just let this grow and spread like a fire of hatred.
 
He sighed, running his hand over his face in a sign of frustration. How many times had he wanted to kill himself (not literally) because his feelings over her? He wasn't supposed to have emotions, he was supposed to be a hard, ruthless, killing murderer who wanted nothing but universal domination!! He wanted now more than ever to eradicate this mud ball. He stood up, happy that he wasn't all bent over like an old man.
 
He stalked out of the ship, and right into the house he resided in. He was going to fix this mess, if it was the last thing he did. Besides kill Kakarott.
 
**********
 
Bulma hurried with the last thing she had to do, running out of the room on her tiptoes when she heard the back door slam. It had been two hours since their little "fight", and she wanted to see how he reacted.
 
Vegeta stopped in the kitchen doorway, his eyes narrowing. He could smell Bulma all over this. He looked around, not seeing anyone or anything except a feast fit for a Prince on the large kitchen table. He felt nervous about eating it, wondering if it could possibly be poisoned. On Vegeta-sei, they had Royal Food Tasters, and if they died, they didn't eat it. He remembered on several accounts when a few servants died from it.
 
Bulma hurried and got her mother, telling her what to do. The older woman looked suspicious, but was too ditzy to understand. She walked out into the kitchen, her hands clasped in front of her as she said cheerily, "Oh, Vegeta, I hope you enjoy the dinner that I slaved away to make for you! I thought that since you are giving me a little grandchild that you should deserve a nice little feast." She added the last part in herself.
 
Vegeta stopped mid-bite. "What did you say, Human?"
 
"I said that I made this dinner for you, I thought you deserved it because you are giving me a grandchild," she repeated herself, smiling at the gorgeous man and trying not to drool.
 
Vegeta waved her away. "Whatever, just leave me alone. I am not in the mood for female antics."
 
Mrs. Briefs had no idea what he was talking about, so she left, smiling at Bulma and giving her a half-witted thumbs-up. Bulma rolled her eyes, thanking her mother. She knew that Vegeta doubted that her mother had made it, which was a good thing.
 
She leaned against a wall, wondering what she should do next. She thought about making him jealous, but that was the wrong course to take. Oh!!! She knew....
 
She ran upstairs, smiling evilly as she whipped out the skimpiest lingerie she had. This was her ultimate weapon. She knew that technically they should both apologize to each other, but she wanted Vegeta to succumb to her for some reason. She gave a wicked grin at the mirror as she changed, knowing that if this didn't work, she didn't know what would.
 
**********
 
Vegeta was just getting ready to get up and leave the table when he heard someone coming down the stairs. His eyes first spied a pair of bare, slender, high-arched feet, and then as the woman came down more, two long, curvy legs...and black silk. His eyes continued to widen as the woman continued to make her course down the stairs, until she was standing on the kitchen floor. "What are you staring at, Vegeta?" she demanded, almost sounding rude. However, it snapped him out of his trance.
 
"Are you dressed like that for me?" he asked, praying to Kami that it was.
 
"This isn't for you!" She smirked to herself.
 
He glanced her over again, giving her an exasperated question. "Then who the hell is it for?!?!"
 
"Uh, um...Chichi!!!"
 
"What?!?!?!??!"
 
This time she did smirk. "I said it was for Chichi," she said with more confidence. "She wanted me to try it on and see if it would fit her, because we are close to the same size. I'm just a little more...voluptuous, wouldn't you say?"
 
He almost fell to the floor, he was so ecstatically happy that what he had been thinking hadn't been true. He admitted to himself that that had been the most terrifying moment of his life. "Onna, go get changed before...Yamcha comes here or something!!!"
 
Bulma rolled her eyes at his attempt and went closer to him, happy that he was now pinned against a wall from backing away from her so much. "Vegeta...I wanted to say that...that I'm sorry for what I did."
 
It took him a minute to figure out what she was talking about with her all pressed up against him, her hand trailing up his thigh, and her pouty lips so close to his. He leaned forward, ready to capture her mouth with his when he comprehended what she had just said.
 
"Did you just say you were sorry?"
 
She nodded, caressing his hard length through his spandex shorts. His breath hissed out from between his teeth and he gripped her arms, not knowing whether or not he wanted her to stop or continue her ministrations.
 
"O-Onna...st-stop...." he trailed off into a groan, which got increasingly loud when she pressed her hand against him harder. Her head jerked to the side abruptly, hearing something. She covered his mouth with her free hand, and his eyes went wide when he heard it too. She shushed him, flipping him around so that she was the one pressed up against the wall. The room was slightly dark, but it would still reveal what she was wearing to anyone who wandered into the kitchen. At least Vegeta's body offered some protection, even if he was squirming around, trying to get her hand back to where it had been.
 
She complied with his wishes, except this time she dove her hand down his pants, much to his surprise. He hadn't thought she was that bold.
 
Bulma felt a smile tug at her lips as his eyes went wide once again, and then slid shut as he moaned into her hand that was still covering his mouth.
 
"Bulma, dear, are you in there?"
 
His dark eyes opened again, and she could see the horror written all over his face that they would have to stop. She removed her hand over his mouth and kissed him, and much to her amusement, he forced open her lips and tried to kiss her as hard as he could without hurting her. She knew he was getting close, and couldn't imagine them doing this in the kitchen with her mother and possibly father in the living room next to the kitchen.
 
She practically had to rip her mouth off of Vegeta's to get free, but she managed it somehow. "Yes, mom, but I'm leaving, so uh, goodnight," she called, happy she could find her voice. She shoved his face into her cleavage when it seemed like he was about to say something, that or groan, and he seemed content to stay there. He wrapped his arms around her so he could stay standing, and buried his face deeper into her bosom.
 
"Do you want me to give you a goodnight kiss, honey?" her mom asked, still in the living room, thank Kami.
 
"Uh, no mom!! I'm leaving!! Night!!"
 
"Goodnight, dear. I hope you sleep good. Just remember, don't sleep on your stomach anymore!!"
 
Bulma muttered something under her breath and Vegeta brought up his head, deciding that he needed her mouth again. She smiled against his lips when his mouth opened to kiss her, and all that came out was a muffled groan. She hurried and covered his mouth with hers before he made the masculine noise, and her mother heard them. That would be a nightmare.
 
"Bulma...." he moaned, a shudder going down his spine. He gasped suddenly, feeling her warm hand leave him. "Wha—?"
 
She got down on her knees, and immediately Vegeta protested. "No...no! Not here!! Onna, we have already gone too f—!"
 
He felt her slender fingers take hold of the top of his spandex shorts, and he stopped her, knowing that this wasn't a good idea. As if understanding that he didn't want to do this, well, at least in the kitchen, she stood, taking his hand and dragging him up the stairs to which ever room was closest, which was his. She stopped at the door and gripped his shirt, pulling him roughly through the doorway. "Come on big boy, let's go have hot crazy monkey sex."
 
Now this was the kind of behavior he could enjoy! He gave her an evil grin and tossed her onto the bed, destroying both of their clothes and neither of them caring about it at the moment. He was so incredibly horny because of what she had done to him downstairs that he just couldn't wait. Bulma welcomed his almost abusive manner with relish, knowing that she was going to enjoy this.