Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Sparrows Fall ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When Sparrows Fall
 
Chapter 3
 
A/N: Hello everyone!!!! To prevent confusion, last chapter was chapter 2. I got confused, LOL. Anyway, I understand that Frieza's death was rushed, but the event itself is not that important to the story. Just know that it happened. Also, the reason why it was quick is because I CANNOT stand it when the Z fighters intentionally prolong the fight and the bad guy kills some more people (actually Vegeta is the only one guilty of this…but the others do it a little bit too. Although, it is not for the same reason as he). Therefore, Kakkarrot did it quickly and cleanly. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!
 
This is on ff.net Special thanks to beta of this story, Cappuccino Penguin. She is an excellent writer and has 2 stories, Vegeta and Bulma How it Really Happened! and Trunks and the Saiyahealthian Princess. If you love Bulma and Vegeta, read the first one. If you hate GT and LOVE Trunks, Bulma and Vegeta, read the second one. They are both EXCELLENT stories, and I hope you all take a look at them (I know I am kind of preaching to the choir, but this is really for those who don't review. This story has almost 700 hits, and 15 reviews. So more people are reading than they are letting on, LOL).
 
Warning: This chapter deals with rape directly and explicitly. Please heed this warning.
 
 
Everyone was heading to the other side of the ship to where theirs had landed. All the saiyans were surprised at what had happened in the throne room, but instinct told them to move and ask questions later.
 
“Kakkarrot, wait,” Radditz said, still shocked at what his brother had just done and also holding the dead body of his father, awaiting orders from Kakkarrot concerning the remains. He had taken away all the torment that he had endured that past years by killing the disgusting lizard and giving him the pleasure of seeing him do it. Radditz would be eternally grateful to his sibling, for he could now begin again in life, perhaps try to make amends for past mistakes…
 
“What is it, brother?” Kakkarrot said rather gruffly, he was still powered up in his super saiyan mode, and the shock had not worn in yet.
 
“We cannot leave the ship yet,” Kuujo stated.
 
“For what reason, Kuujo?” Kakkarrot tried to calm down some, there was no need to be so angry anymore, at least not right now. He would deal with his grief later, he needed to be here right now, and finish this mission.
 
“Sir, before we were to leave the ship, we were to perform a rescue mission. Your father did not tell you about it because you were given your own mission, but we still have to complete our task,” Kuujo finished, giving Kakkarrot a knowing look.
 
“I have already taken care of the prince, who else are we to save?” Kakkarrot practically shouted; he wanted to get back to the ship, back to Vegeta. He wanted this nightmare to finally end for he and his friends.
 
“Sir, the ally, the person who gave us our knowledge of the three, gave us the information regarding the prince as a bargain. She is to have her freedom from death and bondage upon leaving the ship with us. Sir, she is a slave as well, and we agreed to the deal. We have to save her.”
 
Kakkarrot knew what this was about. The saiyans were traditionally an honorable people, and never broke their treaties. At least, they never severed their truces until Frieza came along. He knew what Kuujo meant, now that their master was dead, they needed to make amends and become the people they once were.
 
“Okay Kuujo, you and I will find this woman, and the rest of you will head back to the ship, understand?” The remaining saiyans nodded, and proceeded to head back to the ship.
 
But Radditz lingered. “Kakkarrot, what would you have me do with father?”
 
He looked at the body, and then moved his eyes to meet Radditz's. “We will have a traditional service on Planet Vegeta; take him with you to the ship. I am sure Jareh will see that you get a room. Leave father in the medical wing, the medics there will prepare him.”
 
With that, Radditz stalked off, carrying his dead father as if he were precious cargo.
 
“Kuujo, why is an intelligent woman on this ship? And how did she become our ally?”
 
Kakkarrot and Kuujo were strolling down the hallways, brisk in pace, looking for a woman. The saiyans had been ordered to kill any men they came in contact with, but to leave the females alone. The saiyan race had always aimed to respect women, even if they were to keep silent, they were to be respected.
 
“To be honest, I am unsure why, especially with the position she is in. The only thing she told in her letter was that she wanted her freedom. However, given her style of writing, and the hastily letters sent back to us - sometimes leaving us waiting for weeks to receive her answer - leads me to believe that she is not a technological slave, for she seemed to always be short on her time on the computer.”
 
Kakkarrot nodded, deep in thought. He knew what type of slave she must be, and that was why they were heading toward middle of the ship, where the harem resided.
 
The saiyans had never been fans of harems, for they found no use for them. Considered by many to be one of the sexier races in the universe, they never had to force their partners to go to bed with them. In fact, many aliens, especially women, would jump at the chance to have just one night with a saiyan warrior.
 
They arrived at a tall, wooden door with roses engraved into the frame. Kuujo blasted through the door away and they both entered the pitch black room.
 
It was then they noticed that Kakkarrot had dropped from super saiyan mode, and he was now back to normal. “Oh man, Kuujo that really tired me out. It gave me amazing power, but it completely drained me,” Kakkarrot was now panting heavily, both hands on his knees as he leaned down to get his breath.
 
“No worries, Kakkarrot, I will make light.” With that, Kuujo formed a big ball of yellow ki in his hand that illuminated the whole room.
 
It was a large room, with about 2 dozen cot-like beds on one side of the wall, with wide open space for copulation on the right side of the room. It reeked of semen and blood, and the women were scattered about the room in compromising positions, probably having been left in the middle of the fornication to fight against the saiyans.
 
Many of the women were crying, but there was sound coming from the darkest corner of the room. Manly grunts, along with heavy breathing were reverberating off the walls. Kakkarrot and Kuujo stepped forward, wary of any living soldiers that may be trying to kill them.
 
There was Nappa, apparently both he and Radditz had been retrieved from Frigidia beyond their notice. He was stark naked and kneeling over a young blue-haired woman, pounding himself violently into her from behind. Unable to remove their shocked eyes, they watched him continue to rape her until he finished.
 
At that, Kakkarrot pulled him up violently by his arm, “What the hell do you think you are doing Nappa? Has Frieza beaten every ounce of dignity you once had out of you?” Nappa growled furiously.
 
“It is none of your business what I do, third-class fool!” Nappa yelled angrily, he then squatted on the floor holding his head in his hands, shaking from head to toe.
 
“He has post-trauma stress,” Kuujo said quietly. Kuujo was well-versed in the psychological disorders that commonly befell saiyans and their servants, which was most likely why Bardock had assigned him to this mission. Three saiyans and now what looked to be about 20 women servants, all mentally distressed in various ways.
 
“Nappa,” Kakkarrot began quietly. He did not know how to comfort this man, who had done such savage things in his lifetime and had not the capacity to regret them. Frieza had definitely broken him, as he had done to the others, but in many ways it was becoming evident that he would never be able to function in saiyan society.
 
“Have you been using non-consensual mating as a release for all the horrors you have seen and witnessed?” Kuujo asked quietly. Kakkarrot knew this was very difficult for him, as he had seen his mother raped and killed at an early age by one of Frieza's officers. After he managed to recover from this, he began a quest to help others with psychological disorders.
 
Nappa now seemed to be shaking all the more violently at his question.
 
“For how long?” Kuujo said a little more gruffly than he intended, it was just very difficult for him to keep his cool.
 
“Ever since he took us,” Nappa managed to choke out, before he lunged for the blue-haired woman, still lying where he had finished with her.
 
Kuujo stopped him with a ki blast that went straight through his upper abdominal area.
 
“Do you think you can live without this?” Kuujo asked with sincere curiosity, it was something he had to know before he left the ship.
 
Nappa merely grunted.
 
“Then I will see you in hell, then,” and with that, Kuujo killed him.
 
After that was finished, the two men looked around the room once more.
 
“So, who do you think is the spy, did she tell you anything?” Kakkarrot asked, scoping out each woman individually.
 
“This one, she told me she had blue hair. She was the only one who did.”
 
It seemed the woman had gone unconscious, for when Kuujo went to pull her over, she slid like a sack of potatoes.
 
“What do we do with the rest of them?” Kakkarrot asked quietly, suddenly realizing that many of the women were dead, with the exception of about four.
 
“We will take them all; we have enough room for them to each have a small room to themselves. None of our warriors will lay a foul hand on them.”
 
And with that, Kuujo and Kakkarrot walked out of the room, carrying the unconscious bodies of four females.
 
A/N: What will happen next? One never can tell!!! LOL, anyway, 10 guesses who the blue-haired vixen happened to be.