Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When the Past Meets the Future ❯ Chapter 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When the Past Meets the Future

By: bardocksbabygirl

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ, nor do I make any money from it. So please don't sue me.

*this* is thinking

~this~ is telepathy

Chapter 2

The months flew by, before any realized it had been four months since the Z Warriors were told of the evil coming to Earth. Each has trained in their own way. Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Piccolo have been training in the mountains. Trunks and Vegeta have been training in the gravity room at 1000 times the Earth’s gravity. Tein and Chaotzu have also been training in the mountains. And Krillin, 18, and Yamacha have been training at Master Roshi's. Today the Saiyans and the Namek decided to train together today in the desert.

Bulma, ChiChi, Videl, Bra. Pan, and Celeste would get together almost every day. They decided to go shopping for some baby things. The women gossiped, they told Celeste what it was like having a baby with Saiyan blood. She was now months along and had a little mound from where she was showing. They were taking a break from shopping and were having lunch at a little pizza place in the mall.

"I see you can still fit in your old clothes, you just wait when you get further along you will feel like you are the size of a house. You will get cranky. And cry at anything" joked ChiChi as she patted her daughter's stomach. Celeste was wearing a gray baby tee with a silver heart in the middle and a pair of gray shorts.

"Well, I know when I was pregnant both times Vegeta got real frisky. And wanted it almost all of the time" laughed Bulma as she saw her daughter face turn red in embarrassment.

ChiChi and Videl both shook their heads confirming that their mates were also that way when they were pregnant.

"MOM!!!!!" screamed Bra and Pan as they hide their faces from the embarrassment of their mothers talking about their sex life.

Everyone laughed. They hurried and ate what was left of pizzas and continue shopping. ChiChi and Bulma would have to be home soon to cook meals for their families. They finished shopping 45 minutes later and a couple of thousand dollars later.

Between Bulma, ChiChi and Celeste there were three sets of baby furniture bought. One for each house of the grandparent’s and then one for Celeste and Trunk’s house.

"Why don't you come over to the house, we can tell Trunks where you are." said ChiChi as they were walking out the doors. "Videl and Pan are coming over for dinner tonight, why don't you."

Videl and Pan nodded their head in agreement and waited for her answer.

"Thanks mama ChiChi but I am making Trunks a special dinner tonight. Between all of the training and our works we don't get to see each other that much. So, I am going to take advantage of what time I get." laughed Celeste as the other women shook their heads in agreement, each knowing how hard it is to get alone time with a Saiyan male whether it be a husband or father.

Each went their separate ways.


~~~~~~Master Roshi's~~~~~~

Marron, Turtle, Oolong and Puar were watching Krillin and Yamacha spar against 18. She was getting the better of them. Master Roshi setting on the beach looking at some dirty magazines.

"Come on guys I know you two can do better than this." laughed 18 as she punched Yamacha. And swatted Krillin into the ocean.

When Krillin hit the water he created a large wave that come up and soaked Master Roshi and his magazines. It washed all his magazines into the ocean.

"Hey, you ruined my magazines" screamed Roshi as he stomped towards the sparing warriors. His glasses were on his face crooked, his face was red with anger. Clenched fists at his side.

Yamacha, Krillin, and 18 were all laughing at how he looked like a red-faced elf. Puar, Oolong, Turtle, and Marron all knew that this was not going to be good as they slowly back towards the other side of the little island hoping to get out of the way.

"He looks so cute when he is mad. We should be calling him Roshi the red-faced Hermit." laughed 18 as held her stomach, it was now hurting from laughing so hard.

Krillin and Yamacha just agreed with her and laughed harder along with her. Yamacha was laying on the ground pointing. And Krillin was holding on to the only palm tree on the island as support so he wouldn't fall.

This just angered Roshi even more. He began to power up. They suddenly stopped laughing at looked at him with wide eyes. None had felt Roshi's power go up so high. They had to shield their eyes. His sudden burst of ki was causing sand to fly everywhere.

When they were finally able to open their eyes there before them was a very muscular Roshi. Fear was in their eyes. They didn't know what to expect from the mad perverted old man.

" Hey man we were only joking. We didn't mean any harm." stammered out a very frightened Yamacha. As he inched his way to find some cover. " We will buy you some more magazines if you want."

" KA.....MA......HA......MA.....HA...." screamed Master Roshi as he fired the wave attack at the three.

Before they knew what happened, they were hit by a Kamahamaha wave and sent flying into the ocean. It seems Roshi just put enough power in the attack to put them into the water not to hurt them. When all three came to the surface of the water, there was Roshi back to normal, Turtle, Puar, Oolong and Marron laughing at them because they were all wet.

" Hey 18 let’s get them all wet " grins Krillin as he watches his beautiful 20 year old, blonde haired daughter as she laughed at them with the others at them being flung into the ocean.

The three of them walked towards them with an evil grin on their faces.

"Oh no, I wonder what they are thinking " silently asks Marron as her blue eyes sparkle in the sun.

Her mother picks her up along with Oolong as Krillin gets Roshi and Yamacha gets Puar and Turtle. They make a dash for the vast blue ocean and toss them. They play in the water the rest of the day. Having fun and making good memories. Each was thinking about what if the evil came how would it change their lives.

~~~~~~Tein and Chaotzu~~~~~~

Tein was practicing his targeting. He would have Chaotzu stand in front of a good size or or a small rock mountain and shoot all around him. He would shoot them so close at times that Chaotzu at times, that he about peed in his little pants.

" Hey, can we stop for today I am tired" Stammered out a scared little Chaotzu.

"Sure little Buddy, how about we go one home and take it easy for the rest of the day" grinning at his little friend. "I am sorry if I scared you."

They both shot up in the air to go home a little capsule house on the other end of this island. As they touch down Chaotzu looked up at his three-eyed friend and smiled.

"Would you like me to make you something to eat." he asked.

"Sure" replied Tein as they walked into the house and Chaotzu walked to the kitchen and he went to the living room to watch some tv.

Forty- five minutes later Chaotzu came thru the house with a couple of bowls of homemade vegetable soup in a tray. As walked into the room where his friend was he noticed him asleep.

"I will just let you sleep" yawned Chaotzu as he sat the soup on the coffee table and crawled up into the chair on the other side of the room and fell right to sleep.

~~~~~~The Saiyans and The Namek~~~~~~

Goku and Vegeta fused and became Gojita. Trunks and Goten fused and formed Gotenks. Gojita fought Gohan. Gotenks fought Piccolo

"Come on Gohan you can do better than this" screamed Gojita as he fired another blast at Gohan who barely seemed to be able to dodge it.

Gotenks was giving Piccolo a hard time. He would phase in and out on him. He was barely able to keep up with him at times.

They had fought like this most of the day, they would fuse fight for the 30 minutes they had while they were fused then fight for a couple of hours unfused. They had been fused this time for ten minutes when Piccolo decided that Gojita and Gotenks should fight each other.

"Sure" they replied simultaneously. And began to attack each other. As Piccolo and Gohan landed to the ground to watch them.

Gohan and Piccolo were not able to keep up with them then. They just moved too fast for them to see.

"Wow, I didn't know they were that strong" awed by the strength. Piccolo just grunted.

Neither was gaining any leverage. It seemed they were almost equal. Gojita a little stronger, but Gotenks was a little faster. They fought for almost twenty minutes when they decided to stop and rest and let the fusion come undone. When they landed each of their outfits were tattered and bloody.

And with a blinding bright it was done. There before Piccolo and Gohan were not the two warriors but four. Each panted and wiped sweat from their brow and forehead.

Goku went and sat by his oldest son along with Goten while Vegeta and Trunks stayed standing. Suddenly Trunks screamed and transformed. The more he screamed the more his power rose. The others watched in horror, not knowing what was going on with their young friend. When suddenly he stopped screaming and around him was a bright golden aura. They looked at him and he had transformed into Super Saiyan 3.

"I have to get to her something is wrong." As he started to take off into the sky.

"What are you talking about Trunks! Has something happened to Celeste?" asked Goku as he grabbed Trunks arm to keep him taking off before they could find out what was going on.

"Celeste something has happened to her. One minute she was rambling on about things for the baby she bought and then she just screamed and nothing else." growled Trunks. As he tried to snatch his arm from Goku's grip, but Goku had powered up to Super Saiyan 3 just to keep a hold of him.

"Look Trunks I can instantaneously transmit us there. We will make it there faster." replied Goku his naturally black and beautiful black eyes were now dull and dead at the thought of someone harming his adopted daughter.

Goku and Trunks both powered down. Piccolo, Gohan, Goten and Vegeta also had frowns on their face. Each wonder who would attack a defenseless pregnant female. But each grabbed hold of Goku's left arm. And Goku held two fingers to his forehead, and they left.

~~~~~~Celeste House~~~~~~

Celeste had just arrived home and was in what would be their child’s room setting up the baby furniture.

~Trunks you should see this stuff it is so adorable. Your Mom Even got stuff for their house to set up a nursery there for in case he stays the night there.~ she squealed as she put the mobile on the crib.

~Really, what color are we going to paint his room. I was thinking about pale yellow and on the wallpaper baby chicks and ducklings.~ as he and Goten unfused.

~Mama ChiChi also got stuff for her house too. Ain't that cute now he can either stay at Goku’s house or yours and we be able to be alone. ~ she smirks as she walks from the baby room to her and Trunks bedroom.

As she walks in the door, she is slammed into the wall and hit on the back of the head all she could was scream for help. She could feel Trunks rage, how he transformed into Super Saiyan 3 as everything around her turns black and she passed out.

Goku and the others transport there immediately. And gasped at what they saw. There she was blood covering her beautiful face, she was curled up in a ball in hopes of protecting her child. Trunks ran to her body; picked her up and cradled her limp body to chest howling in rage. Tears streamed down his perfectly chiseled face. There was a bloody knife on the ground, you could see someone tried to slit her throat. But they didn’t cut it enough to kill her.

~~~~~~At the Hospital~~~~~

Everyone was waiting in the hospital for any news on Celeste and her unborn child's condition. Vegeta was in a dark corner with his eyes shut and his arms across his chest. Trunks was by his mother's side as he and she both cried. ChiChi was crying into her husband's chest. Gohan and Videls heads were hung low. Bra, Pan, and Marron went to get everyone drinks. And everyone else just sat and waited for any news.

"It has been three hours now, they must know something by now about our baby girl." sniffled ChiChi as she lifted her head from Goku's chest and looked up at him with red swollen eyes.

"She will be ok Chi, she's our girl. She just has to be ok." as tears came to Goku's eyes. He hugs his wife tighter and pats his youngest son's leg to let him know everything will be ok.

Bra, Pan, Marron come back with a dozen of every drink there was. They even brought a couple dozen of ham' cheese and turkey on rye sandwiches for in case anyone was hungry.

Vegeta's 18 year old daughter walks toward him and wraps her slender arms around his waist and buries her head in his chest. He puts his arms around and comforts his daughter as she silently cried.

"Dad who would want to hurt her, she is such a good and nice person." as she looked at Vegeta with tears in her blue eyes that looked exactly like her mothers.

"I don't know Princess but we will make them pay, whoever did this to her." as anger danced in his black eyes. And unknowingly he powered up slightly.

"I think I am going to go get some fresh air. I can't stand waiting." replies Pan as she walks from the room and toward the doors leading outside.

"Wait and I will go walking with you." Yamacha loudly said as he followed the 18 year old granddaughter of one of his best friends.

~~~~~~Outside~~~~~~

Out back of the hospital was a couple making out. He was running his hands all over her petite body. She moaned into his mouth as he hardened their kiss. She pressed her body against his. His rough hands snaked into her red striped shirt and fondled the hardened nipples of her small breasts.

"It turns me on knowing that you hurt that wench. But we are going to have to be careful, someone may start to suspect what we have done." moaned Pan as she pulled her face away from his to look into his lustful black eyes.

"I didn't hurt her that bad. It is not like I killed her or the bastard child she is carrying. She didn't see who I was. She never saw my face." he gasped as Pan rubs her hand up against his hardening member. "I don't know why they want her anyway. I am sure I could get more use of her than they can."

"What about what we have, don't you want it anymore." she screamed as he undid her pants and slid two fingers into her wet flower. His other had been trying to undo her bra.

His thumb rubbed her clit as his other hand, "You only come to me for the sex; your heart belongs to Trunks. While I have had my eye on Celeste for years now." he whispers seductively in her ear.

He stops his ministrations as he feels her about to explode. He pushes her against the hospital wall, pulls her pants off the rest of the way. Yamacha gets down on his knees and puts her legs up on his shoulders and begins to tease her sweet bud with his tongue.

She tangles her little hands in his hair and moans his name as she felt it coming. When she does climax, her juices flow into his mouth. He laps them up greedily. He lets her catch her breathe.

She reverses their rolls him pushed up against the wall with his pants down and she is teasing the head of his cock with her tongue. And drags her nails down the shaft, he shivers with pleasure. She suddenly deeps throats him and makes him gasp. He pushes her head down as he spills his seed into her mouth.

"We better get back in there before someone sends a search party for us." pants Yamacha as he pulls his pants back up. "We do want to find out if she has woken up yet."

Pan looks at him laughing as she is fastening the chain she uses as a belt. She walks up to him gives him a kiss and walks off.

"Yeah, sure we do" sarcastically as she looks over her shoulder at him. She flings her mid back shiny black hair in the air.

And they both proceed to walk back into the hospital.

~~~~~~~Outside Celeste Hospital room~~~~~~

"She will be ok, she and her child are doing fine. She has suffered a few broke ribs. How did the test results come back? "Said Dr. Mitchell as she turned to face the nurse.

"The tests all came back negative. They show she didn't suffer any major head trauma." softly spoke the nurse. As she looked sadly at the girl on the bed.

"I will go tell the family what we know so far. She lost quite a lot of blood when they tried to slit her neck. "

Replied the Dr. Mitchell as she walked out the door.

Celeste family and friends were still waiting for someone to tell them what was going on. When Trunks looked up, he saw the doctor walking towards the doorway. He rushed to her side.

"Doctor, what can you tell us" pleads a desperate Trunks. Tears still falling from his bright blue eyes.

Goku, ChiChi, Gohan, Goten, Bulma, Videl, and even Vegeta walked over to where Trunks and the doctor were just beginning to talk.

"Are you all the people waiting for news on Miss Son," inquired the doctor as she watched them all shake their head sadly. "Miss Son and her child are fine. She has not woken up yet for the loss of blood. We are not sure when she will wake up, it could be any minute."

"Can we go and see her now." sighed Goku as heard she and the baby were ok.

"Yes, you may, all of you may go together. She is in a private room. But you will not be able to stay long. She is in room 211." she barely got the room number out that they were gone.

As they entered her room. There she was laying on the bed. Her face was pale. And she seemed so little in the bed.

"Oh my baby girl you will be just fine." cried ChiChi as she got closer to her.

They all just stood there quietly watching her. After about an hour everyone left, but Trunks.

"I will stay here with her." Trunks told them as he hugged his mother. "I will call if there are any improvements.

Each said their goodbyes to Trunks and then Celeste. Leaving them alone in the room.

"I promise to take better care of you. I should have been nearby." he cried as he looked at her beautiful face that was now bruised and scratched. He sat there for hours.

*She must be having a bad dream. She keeps tossing her head side to side. I hope it isn't a bad dream. * as he watches her sleep.

~~~~~~~Celeste's Dream~~~~~~~

She was now four years old. King Vegeta was still teaching her the way of their people. He was teaching her about the legendary Super Saiyan today.

"Now, as I was telling you earlier. The legendary Super Saiyan has many forms. As legend tells it the first Super Saiyan when he transformed, his hair grew some longer. And fur grew on most of his body. Do you know why he was able to transform." inquired the king to the little girl that was laying on her belly looking up at him.

"Was it because he was fighting to protect his people from harm." as her brows knitted together in thought.

"Yes, that rights brat" a proud tone to his voice. "And later, after we rest some I will teach you of another legend"

"The one of me right, why do I not have strength like others." as she jumped up and began to dance around the room. She looked at him with such joy in her eyes.

"You are not like the others you are special you have special powers. When you get older you will learn more about them. They will come naturally to you." breathlessly he replied. "Because of whom you are and the power you hold. You will someday rebuild the Saiyan Empire you may not understand now, but you will someday."

"How am I special" she asked as she stopped dancing around and looked at him. Her little hands planted on her hips. And her eyes narrowed.

"The legend is that you will be able to bring a someone back to life if you get to them before they have been dead for a few hours. You can heal. Also call upon magical creatures. To help you fight. You can see the future." as he watched the little girl nod her head yes as she listened to him intensely. ‘When the time comes you will help the legendary Saiyan come back to help our people once again. There are many other things you can do. That is why you are so sacred. "

"Oh, why can't I just be taught to fight then" asked the curious little girl. As she looked at him with her big blue eyes

"I do not know why, you are just not meant to be strong my child in that way." said the king hoping this would satisfy her for now. “I think I once overheard your mother speak of being on Earth when you were first born"

"What did you hear my mother say Geta" inquired the child. A smirk still on her face, but her eyes gave way to the sorrow she felt when she thought of her mother.

"I think it was that she made some wishes on Earth with some magical balls" his brows knitted together as he tried to remember what he overheard. "Ah yes, it was that you would begin to learn and get control of your powers after you have taken a mate and bonded. But you are to learn about them in your dreams. And her second was wish was that you would be able to help the dragon once when you get older and can use your power that you can a dozen Saiyans back to life no matter when they have died."

"Ummmm" she whispers as she watched him "What does bonded mean"

"That's all for now little one let us rest now. And we will talk about this later in more detail." as he lay on the concrete floor of the cell.

"Are you ok? The collar is still bothering you." concern in her voice. The pain in his was evident. She walked over to him and lay down on his chest.

"Yes brat they have set it up higher again. I don't know if I can live through much more." as he wearily closed his eyes.

She lifted her head up off his chest and looked around the large cell. There were five more Saiyans in the cell along with them. They were also asleep. She decided she was also going to get a little sleep.

She woke to hear screaming. They weren't in the cell anymore. They were on some planet that she had never seen before. The sky was red and the ground was barren. She looked around to see King Vegeta and the others fight some of the Queens soldiers.

"No you leave them alone. They are too weak they can't fight you, " she screamed as she ran towards the soldier beating on her friend and caretaker Geta'.

From out of nowhere she fired an energy blast at him and singed his right arm and back. Everyone turned their attention to her. There she was her hair blowing around her and a blue aura surrounds her. But she wasn't strong enough to keep up with the energy that was being used. And quickly collapsed.

The guard took this as a sign to take care of her. He appears in front of her and kicks her to her head and chest. By the time any of the Saiyans could make it to her, she was a bloody mass lying on the ground.

The guards then proceed to attack them. They slowly killed the Saiyans.

"My queen what do you want us to do with the child." as he told his Icesis about the child powering up and the Saiyans are trying to protect her.

"Captain Salderman just leave her there to die with the rest of the scum." he heard his queen tell him over the communicator in his visor.

"Yes, my Queen, " groveled the captain." You heard her men lets head out."

The guards flew back to their ship. Leaving behind six dead Saiyans and one almost dead child.

~~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~~

Celeste woke with a scream.

Trunks jerked his head up. He had fallen asleep with his head laid in her hand. He turned and looked at her. She was having trouble catching her breath.

"It’s ok, you are in the hospital" as he grabbed her hand and climbed into the bed with her. "Do you want to talk about who attacked you."

"I don't know who attacked me." cried Celeste as she began to cry even harder into his chest.

"What has scared you so then." soothing while he rubbed her back and she began to calm down.

"I had another dream, your grandfather and some other Saiyans; died trying to protect." she whimpered.

He held her neither saying a word as they both drifted off to sleep each thinking of her dream.

Trunks woke to a surprise the next morning. When he woke up was Goku, ChiChi, Gohan, Videl, Goten, Bra, Marron and Pan all watching him clutch his mate. All but Pan had smiles on their faces as he woke from his slumber.

"Hey guys" as he lowered his head to cover his blushing face with his lavender face. "How long have you been there?

They each began laughing.

"Who would have thought Trunks could get that red so fast" stuttered out Goten as he tried to catch his breath from laughing so hard.

In all the excitement no one noticed that Celeste had been woken up by their laughing. She blinked her eyes a few times to get them in focus. She looked around and saw the faces of her family and a smile crept onto her face.

"What is everyone laughing so hard about," she quietly asked.

As her family quit laughing and looked at her with eyes wide.

ChiChi ran to her side and began kissing her face. "Oh my poor baby you're awake." When she finally quit kissing her, she looked at her daughters face and smiled, tears shimmering in her eyes.

"Celeste do you know who did this to you." inquired Goku as he and the others looked at her with anticipation for her reply.

"I don't know I never saw his face. He never said a word." she cried as tears began to fall from her delicate face.

She placed a hand on her stomach. And with closed eyes, she concentrated and felt her child's ki still healthy and strong. She let a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

And as they all got settled and seated Bulma and Vegeta came in. And right behind them was Krillin, 18 and everyone from Roshi's. With Yamacha and Puar dragging the rear. Everyone gathered around her anxious to know if she knows who attacked her. Just as everyone got settled and situated around her. Her doctor and a nurse came in the room.

"Nurse Judy, check her vitals." instructed Dr. Mitchell as he walked to the end of the bed and picked up Celeste chart. "Ah, I see we are awake. How do you feel young lady."?

"I feel pretty good just a bit sore and tired." as she nudged Trunks side and they both smiled when they saw Goten stealing glances at the doctor.

"Doc do you know when my sister can come home." inquired Goten as he blushed when the young pretty doctor looked up at him.

"If her vitals remain normal and all of the other tests come back ok. She could go home tomorrow." smiled Dr. Mitchell as she too began to blush a little. "I will come back later this evening to check on you again."

"Doctor her vitals are normal." replied the nurse "If there is nothing else I am going to get my other duties ma'am."

"No, that's all. I want someone to come check on her every six hours." replied the Doctor as the nurse walked out of the room.

"Meet me for lunch handsome" whispered the doctor as she handed Goten a slip of paper with her phone number as she left the room.

Everyone laughed at Goten and the young doctor. Goten's face turned even redder and the sheepish grin like his fathers was upon his face.

"He he I guess can't she can't resist my charm." he nervously laughed as he put her number in his pocket.

That just made everyone laugh harder. As soon as their laughter died down everyone looked at Celeste.

"I don't know who attacked me. I walked into my bedroom and they must have already been there for they attacked me from behind. And then I woke up here in the hospital." replied Celeste as she rubbed her hands together nervously.

"What else is there girl that you are not telling us." asked Vegeta. He could tell that she was hiding something by the way she was rubbing her hands and looking down at them.

"No, there is nothing else. " She paused and looked up at him. With fear in her eyes. Begging him to not pursue it any further. "At least not that I want to talk about right now it."

Vegeta decided to discuss this further with his son later. They all sat and talked about how all of their training was going. They even told Celeste that when she was attacked that at the same time Trunks went Super Saiyan 3.

"You should have seen him. It was so cool." bragged Goten with a tint of jealousy in his voice.

Vegeta smirked. Trunks blushed. Celeste grabbed his hands and smiled at him.

"I would have liked to seen that." she laughed "Wasn't going Super Saiyan Vegeta's birth right."

"Yes it was but it was rightfully robbed from by a third class Saiyan" screamed Vegeta as he glared at the back of Goku's head.

"Um, didn't the first super Saiyan have a tail when he transformed." nervously asked Celeste.

*Hmmmm I wonder what she is getting at* thought Vegeta as he shook his head to confirm her thought process.

"Well, if he had a tail. What makes you think Goku became the legendary? He didn't have a tail when he transformed did he." stated Celeste as she watched their shocked faces.

*Why hadn't I seen it before? Kakarott didn't make it to the legendary status. * as he evilly began to laugh.

Everyone turned their attention to him slowly. Bra was the first to speak.

"Dad, are you ok." she timidly asked as she walked towards him.

"I am fine Princess. I am just happy there is still a chance that I will still my become my birthright and surpass Kakarott." as he turned his attention from his daughter to his rival.

"You will become the legendary Saiyan, it is what is needed for the Saiyans to survive. But for some reason the circumstances surrounding your transformation are puzzling." stated Celeste. "When you become the legendary you are sad and angry. But it will not happen till the battle with the evil force coming to Earth."

"Don't speak in riddles girl, what are you talking about." asked a puzzled Vegeta

"Someone you care for will get hurt or killed I have not been able to see which. But I do know that it is not your mate or children that get hurt. But someone else you consider close to your heart." she said as tears streamed down her face. "But you will never admit you care for them, but they know. They have always known."

"There is no one I care for other than my family." growled Vegeta. *How could she know that I do have a soft spot in my heart for someone else."

Vegeta was going to ask her who she thought she was talking about when he noticed that she had fallen asleep.

Everyone decided to let her sleep and take their leave. Trunks decided he was going to stay by her side for a while longer than he would go home shower and change. Get something decent to eat and then come back. As Vegeta was making his way out the door. He placed a hand on his son's shoulder.

"I must talk to you later my son." matter of fact stated Vegeta as he looked down at his son with stone cold black eyes.

"Yes father" gulped Trunks as he looked away as to not see his father’s glare.

After everyone left Trunks just sat there and watched the mother of his child sleep. He placed his hand on her stomach and felt their child's ki. It was still very strong.

After a few hours she woke to see Trunks with his head in his hand trying to stay awake. She stifled a laugh.

"You are awake. Are you ok." as he stood and stretched to relieve the muscles of his tension from being the cramped little chair for so long?

~Yes, I am fine. But I want you to do something for me. ~ As she smiled and watched him stretch like a cat.

~Anything for you~ as Trunks bent down to her. He kissed her forehead.

~I want you to start looking for the dragonballs. I need to make some wishes. ~Dende's dragon can only grant 2 wishes on the cartoon show, but in this story, I want the dragon to be able to grant 3) as she grabbed his face with her small hands and planted a kiss firmly on his lips.

~I will get the dragon radar when I go home in a little bit to get showered and changed. Want me to bring you some food. ~ As he deepened the kiss.

He pulled her gently to his chest as he sat on the bed beside her. They only pulled apart from each other when their bodies told them they required air.

~Yeah can you also bring me a change of clothes for tomorrow? I think I might go back to sleep for a while. ~ As she yawned as heavy lids covered her tired blue eyes.

Trunks took his hand a brushed from some stray blonde hair from her face. His eyes sparkled whenever he saw her. He went to the window and opened it. He looked at her one last time. She was sleeping so soundly, he hoped she would not have any nightmares this night.

~I will be back soon. ~ As he flew out the window towards his parent’s home Capsule Corps.

He hopes he can avoid his father asking any questions about what Celeste has told him so far. He knows it is not his place to inform him that his father had tried to save him Freiza, but ended captured and killed many years later. If anyone were to tell him it would need to be Celeste since she was the one with the connection to them both.

Hope You Enjoyed Reading