Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Trunks is away, the cat will play ❯ The move ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When Trunks is away, the cat will play

WARNING:

This is an extreme lemon fanfic! It involves bdsm, md, oral and nc.

-Android 17/ Bulma

Story takes place in Future time when Trunks has already come back to his time and destroyed both improper cell and the 2 androids.

Please do not copy this fanfic without my permission. E-mail me at gundumcaptors@hotmail.com if you want to use this fanfic. Also e-mail me for any flames or comments about this fic.

It has been a week since Trunks has demolished the terrorists. He now turns to leave once again to thank his friends in the present time.

"Trunks! I want you back!" A middle aged woman with blue hair a turquoise eyes calls to her only son.

"You worry too much mom."

"That's because you keep me standing on my toes thinking about you all the time. You are the last person I want to lose right now."

"I came back the first time so I will defiantley be back. I promise. Love you mom."

"I love you son. Say hi to the others for me. Ok?"

"K."

Trunks jumped into the newly built time machine and wishes his mom good-bye. Bulma then walks back inside for a cup of tea. She was very unaware that she was being watched by one particular "person" who has set his eyes on her for a long time. He brushes is raven hair back and stood defiantly in hell. His twin sister sitting on a nearby rock staring into nothingness.

"Well what do you plan on doing 17?" His sister finally asked.

"What do you think? I'm going to make her mine for good."

"Yeah but how? We are stuck in here. Remember?"

"I'll think of a way to get out of here. Just you wait."

"Whatever."

Bulma sits down on the table reading a news paper while sipping her tea. She then remembers all of the good times she had with the Z gang on planet Namek. She couldn't forget the time Freeza was killed by none other than Goku, twice. When he died. Everyone was miserable. Even Vegeta. "Oh Vegeta." Bulma whispered.

Back in Hell

"I got it!" 17 rushes to 18.

"What now……" 18 still staring into nothingness.

"Well dear sister. I think I know how to get out of here."

"Well don't just laugh out like you rule the world. Spit it out already."

"Be patient 18. I'm going to blast my way out of here. It has been done before"

"How do you know?"

"I asked that creature over there" 17 pointed to an ugly looking alien with two horns on its head.

"How do you know it is telling the truth?" 18 now more interested. But still with the same plain cold eyes.

"Well maybe because it is the fact that we have no other choice. This is the closest that we can come to."

"Oh shut up"

"Hmmm." 17 smirked satisfied that his twin had given in to the idea.

The two androids walked casually up to the creature and asked him how to blast out of Hell. "Well I know the boy can leave. No girls can go though." 17 looks over at 18 with a promising look. He turns to the creature and blasts it clean. After all of the smoke had cleared. The android was surprised to see the creature still standing there. "Very un called for." The creature exclaimed. (The creature was killed by magic. He is other words, immortal to ki blasts etc.) The creature continued. "Either the boy goes or no one goes."

"Fine then. You go 17. I'll stay here." I'll think of another way to get out she telepathically said to her twin brother. 17 nodded. The creature then hurled a fire ball at 17 with out warning and 17 disappeared. "No!" 18 screamed out. "Don't worry android. Your friend was not destroyed. I simply blasted him back to Earth. "You better be right ugly!" 18 said frustrated. She then flew off, secretly thinking of a plan to escape Hell.

On Earth

17 arrived on Earth, levitating in the sky. He was pleased that he was back.

"Now to find her"

He searched for her Ki and instantly found her. He sensed her Ki in Capsule Corp.

17 flew off to his destination.

Back in Capsule Corp. Bulma sensed that something was wrong. She couldn't quite tell what it was, but she new that she should get out. She decided to follow her instincts and leave to the down stairs lab. She hid behind the ladder that was leaning in the entrance of a door.

17 finally arrived in Capsule Corp. and sensed that Bulma was in the lab of hers. He walked slowly down stairs gracefully as usual. He had that smirk on his face that would get any girl fall for him. "Oh no! It can't be! Trunks! Help me." Bulma gasped. She thought maybe if she stood really still, the android wouldn't be able to spot her. But it didn't do her much good. 17 walked straight up to the ladder and looked into those beautiful eyes that he was longing to look into for a long time. Bulma screamed when 17 pushed the ladder away. She attempted to run but 17 grabbed her by her two arms. She looked right into his icy blue eyes terrified of what was to come next. "Gotcha." 17 gave his smirk again. He hit her on the head hard enough for her to fall unconscious. He then carried her up to her room and lied her down on the bed. 17 gave a wide grin. I can do whatever I want with her now. She is mine forever.

After a while, Bulma began to wake up again. Before she could say anything, 17 kissed her on the lips deeply. She tried to squirm out of his grasp but to no avail. 17 finally broke the forced kiss and looked into her eyes again. He could tell that she was both angry and terrified. He loved having her in his control for once without any one interfering.

"What do you want with me?" Bulma finally said.

"I think you know what I want." 17 said. He kissed her again more deeply and broke it off again. "I've been waiting for this for a long time Bulma. I've been longing for you…dreaming of you…wanting you." 17 kissed her during each pause. Bulma's breathing got faster and her eyes got wider. 17 noticed this and grinned. He then began to undress her top and jeans. "Please let me go!" Bulma screamed. "I don't love you!"

"But I love you Bulma. More than you can imagine. I want this to start now. I want to claim you as mine. You will be mine. I will make you give in to me."

"You are crazy if you think I'll give in to a monster like you." Bulma started to struggle again when 17 started to fondle her breasts through her bra. He then ripped it off and instantly began sucking on her nipples. Bulma couldn't help but give into the pleasures that were being given to her, yet she couldn't stop thinking about Vegeta. "Vegeta will come after you."

"He can try to, but you forget that he is dead." 17 smirked. All of Bulma's hopes had faded. She new that Trunks wasn't due back in half the year. No one was going to help her now. 17 then got off Bulma and removed his scarf and shirt. Continually watching Bulma with those icy blue eyes. To 17's delight, Bulma had made no move to run away. 17 then straddled Bulma and looked down at her. "Hmm…why didn't you try to run away?" He asked.

"Well. If I did run you would just grab me again and there is no hope of anyone saving me." Bulma looked away from 17's stare. "I love you Bulma." He brought Bulma's hands up to his chest and she felt every muscle and heat revolving in and out of his body. "You are warm." She said. "Oh I'm more than warm right now since I'm around you Bulma." He laid her back down and slid her panties off. "No." Bulma tried to protest again. But when 17 expertly flicked his tongue into her she just laid there humping into his face. 17 got more aroused when Bulma started moaning and squirming under him.

"Oh 17!!!" Bulma finally came into 17's awaiting mouth. 17 then slid back up Bulma and removed his own jeans. Then straddled her once more.

"Please 17! I need you in me now!"

"I knew you would give into me my sweet Bulma." 17 smirked and thrust into Bulma fast and expertly. He then slowed the pace. It almost caused pain because his thrusts were deep and forceful. He looked into her tightly shut eyes and kissed her again. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered into her ear. "Do you love me Bulma?"

Bulma didn't answer. 17 stopped. Bulma opened her eyes again to stare into his own cold icy ones. "17, please keep going." That was good enough for 17. He turned them both around and looked up at her. "Bulma I want you to take me instead. I want to see you bounce on top of me willingly." He looked up at her and kissed her, his arms were still wrapped around her. She slowly started to move up and down on 17's hard, hot rod. This angle felt very new now since 17's arousal felt bigger and harder. She went a bit faster and 17 started to thrust into her. 17 moved his arms down to Bulma's thighs and opened them wider while thrusting. This made Bulma move even faster and deeper onto 17. After a while 17 could feel his climax nearing and he moved slower yet again on Bulma. Bulma could feel 17 nearing his peak because he was shaking a little. She slowed down too. Then without warning, 17 plunged into her hard and let out his sperm into Bulma while thrusting in and out of Bulma.

So many things ran through Bulma's head and she eventually came too. They both layed down again. 17 was on top of Bulma to make sure she didn't escape, even though he knew that she wouldn't leave him now. At least that was what he thought.

17 had no idea that Bulma was formulating a plan to escape. She loved Vegeta and she didn't want to die forgetting him.

The next morning Bulma went to the shower and started to wash the dried come off of her body. She felt dirty right now from having to make love to a cyborg.

"Oh, Vegeta." Bulma sighed. Just then 17 entered the shower to join her. "You can forget Vegeta. You're mine now." Bulma turned around to face the android but he wrapped his arms around her naked body and kissed her neck while massaging her breast. Bulma decided to put her plan into work. "17, do you really love me?" Bulma turned around as 17 took his hands away to face her. Blocking the entrance to the shower in the process. "Of course I do. I came all the way from Hell to be with you in bed."

"Good. Then I want you to fuck me until you can't any more." Oh Kame, forgive me Vegeta. Bulma thought. 17 smirked, "Glad to see that you can't resist me now. I was thinking of doing it anyway but since you asked now, I will do it now. But I want to fuck you back in bed." 17 stepped out to let Bulma exit. "Fine with me." She answered. Just when I was going to get clean. She thought.

When Bulma was in reach, 17 forcefully grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed, then hungrily thrust into her in search of release and giving her the pleasure she requested. He began to fondle her breasts and sucked each nipple. He then kissed her on the neck and made a trail of his saliva up to her lips. Bulma accepted his kiss and kissed him back. The war of tongues went on for a short second when 17 pulled out of Bulma and plunged into her tight ass. He was lubricated by the water from the shower. Bulma gave out long loud moans. She never felt such pleasure, yet she didn't forget the plan to escape and get her dignity back. 17 was on wave upon wave of pleasure. He had always dreamt of riding on Bulma and now it was coming true. And he could do this anytime he wanted.

After what seemed like a week, 17 was showing signs of "tiredness" and Bulma spotted this. "Wait 17." She pleaded through gasps and moans. 17 stopped and looked down at her in confusion. "I'm getting a bit tired. Can we finish this off later please?" She looked at him hopefully.

"Alright. You should get some rest then. We have a lot to catch up on. Not for long. Bulma said to herself. 17 layed down next to Bulma and Bulma pretended to fall asleep. 17 turned to face the window to look up at the stars. 18, my dream has come true. Bulma is finally mine now. I wish you were here.

Mean while Bulma thought 17 was sleeping because of how still he was in bed. She slipped on a jacket and loose pants then she slowly crept off the bed and down the stairs. She picked up a capsule that held a land cruiser and headed for the door. But just as she was only a few steps away to her freedom, 17 appeared in front of her. "I hope you are not planning on leaving me. I own you know Bulma." She took a few steps back and held up her fists. 17 disappeared in a second and was right in front of her. "Leave me alone you monster!!! I don't love you!" And with that, Bulma threw the capsule to the ground and the land cruiser was there, ready for her to hop on. But 17 grabbed her left arm and flung her to the wall and cornered her, pressing his chest against her so that she couldn't move.

"I think I will continue our fucking spree now Bulma. You will learn to love me. If you don't then I will simply make you. I love you too much to let go." 17 smirked.

Bulma started crying, "If you really love me, wouldn't you want me to be happy by letting me go?"

"But you will be once I am done with you." 17 glared back with his killer smile.

"That's not love. That's obsession! Androids don't love!" Bulma was about to get her confidence back but then 17 slapped her on the cheek and grabbed her face and forced her into a kiss. Bulma couldn't do much but make stifled sounds. She started crying again and 17 let go of her. He looked into her sad eyes and wiped away the tears.

"Don't you see that I love you more than anything? If I didn't, I would have killed you a long time ago, but you are still alive……..and mine now." He looked hopingly at Bulma. Bulma just looked away. "I………..(looking back at him) DON'T LOVE YOU! MONSTER! You are just obsessed with giving your self your own pleasure by taking someone else's!" With that she turned around and started to run, not caring anymore when 17 just grabbed her again.

"But I still gave you pleasure, didn't I? YOU were the one who gave into me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you." For once Bulma saw 17 in a different way. When she looked into his eyes, they showed concern and a feeling of loneliness. But she still couldn't leave what she grew up on…her family, her friends. She didn't want to leave them for this man who loved her. "No………no matter how much you love me, I will never love you back. I love Vegeta and I love my son. I am not giving them up for you. You may have my body, but you'll never have my heart."

There was a silence for a while but 17 finally broke it off. "What can I do to get you to love me? Just tell me what to do." Bulma backed away again. "Just be friends. You can love me, but you can't go any further than that………No sex either." With that 17 nodded. As long as she will let me love her. He thought.

Weeks went by, and both Bulma and android 17 became really good "friends". But one day, 17 could not hold his urges anymore and decided to get Bulma into bed with him again. When Bulma was busy working on a new invention down in her lab, 17 volunteered to make dinner and call her when he was done. Once he had finished changing the table cloth and set the table with wine and candles, he dimmed the lights and called Bulma up. Bulma sat down and 17 told her that the dinner was still cooling off in the kitchen. He then asked for a toast and Bulma gulped down the wine. 17 then offered her some more and soon, she was through 8 glasses. 17 only drank one of course. Perfect. She is getting drunk. He thought to himself. "Hey 17! When (hiccup) are (hiccup) you (hiccup) going (hiccup) to (hiccup) get (hiccup) the (hiccup) food? (hiccup)" "Oh I think it is almost ready. But you look a little tired. Maybe I should let you rest first." 17 smirked.

"Alright then." Bulma said lazily.

*17 carrying Bulma upstairs* "You know that you are dead sexy when you walk 17!" Bulma was staring into 17's cold icy blue eyes. 17 smirked again. He layed her on his bed but Bulma didn't notice that she wasn't in her own room. She was too drunk to notice. 17 then suddenly climbed into bed and straddled her waist. "Goodnight my sweet Bulma." He said softly and kissed her deeply. Bulma just kissed him back. Finally. She's not struggling. I could do this every night. He then began to undress her and ripped her bra off. Why do women wear these things anyway? He then dug his face into her cleavage savagely and started to roam the lower part of her body with his hands. He slipped off her shorts while pinching Bulma's nipples with his teeth. He could feel that she was growing wet through her panties. He went into a sitting position and looked at his prize. She's just so perfect. He thought. He then ripped off everything that both of them were wearing with remarkable speed.

"17! What are you doing!? This isn't right!" Bulma's face was flushed so 17 could tell she was still drunk. He put on his lady like charm and answered her. "Shhh. Don't worry Bulma. I will take care of you." With that, 17 plunged into her without warning. A wave of pleasure threw 17 into so much lust that he flipped Bulma into a doggy like style and drove into her like a saw cutting wood. He laughed evily and Bulma was getting the best fuck she had ever had in her life. She came and came every 5 minutes. 17 fucked her for the whole night. He thought of the most pleasurable way of fucking her and he never stopped. He tied her to the pole support on the bed and pulled onto her hair while bucking wildly into her. Then he laid her face down into the bed and and held it down while thrusting his hot steamy rod into her tight ass. He finally came when he had her suck his cock for 3 whole hours. He plunged his arousal into her mouth and waves upon waves of pleasure rolled onto him. He then started rubbing his cock onto her tight pussy, knowing that she would come again any minute now. He rubbed a little harder and came at the same time she did. He finally got her to lay down and placed his still hard member between her melons and used them for support. Then he started to tit-fuck her until her cleavage was red. He told her to swallow her come and she did. Then he took her into the shower and fucked her one last time before drying her off and putting her to bed in her own room.