Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Two Worlds Collide ❯ ng ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(A/N: I made Marron a little older so it wouldn't seem like Trunks was an evil child molesting sicko. Opps hope I didn't give the story away.)

'Two months.' She thought to herself. 'Two whole months.' She sat on her couch in her apartment and smiled. 'Fuckin bastard never knew how to please a real woman, never even tried.' She picked up a box and set it down beside her. She rummaged through the papers and came across a picture of her and Krillin. She threw it across the room and smiled as it shattered all over the floor. 'Opps, how clumsy of me.' She thought. She focused on the box again and pulled out her address book. 'I wonder what he's doing?' she thought and picked up the phone.

walked into his apartment and noticed he had a message. He pressed the 'play' button.

"Hi Vegeta, its Bulma. Yamcha and I are going out tonight, I was wondering if you would watch Trunks for me. Give me a call later, bye." Just then the phone rang.

"It better not be that incompetent woman." He mumbled to himself before he picked up the phone. "What." He said answering the phone.

"Hey you." 18 said in a sultry voice.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Just thinkin about you. What are you doing?"

"Same. Wanna go sparring?" he said.

"When, where, and how... hard?"

"How about that island southwest of South City. That seems secluded enough, right?"

"Yeah, what time?"

"Fifteen minutes?"

"Sounds good. See ya then."

"Oh and woman, I want it very hard." Vegeta hung up the phone and it rang again. "What!" He said answering it.

"Hey Vegeta, its Bulma. Could you watch Trunks for me?"

"No woman. I'm busy."

"To busy to see your son?"

"If you would have called me a few minutes ago, I would have been more than happy to watch the brat. Wait, isn't he 19 now?"

"Yes, but he wants to see you. Guess he misses you."

"What time are you leaving?"

"We're leaving in about forty-five minutes."

"Fine, I will come get the brat then. Good bye." He said and hung up the phone. He changed into his sparring clothes, which consisted of a wifebeater and a pair of sweatpants and left. As he flew closer to the island, he could see 18 practicing. She was wearing a tank top and loose black pants, like always. 'Oh Dende is she beautiful.' He thought to himself. He landed a few feet away from her.

"It's about time you got here, I was going to start without you." She pulled her long blonde hair up into a ponytail.

"Sorry, Bulma called me and badgered me into watching Trunks tonight."

"Yeah, Krillin asked me to watch Marron tonight, too. We should all go to the movies tonight." she suggested.

"Sounds good but, we have more pressing matters right now."

"Ah, yes." They dropped into fighting stance. "Whenever your ready."
charged at her. She caught his fist which was aimed at her stomach and shoved her knee into his abs. He recovered quickly and came at her again. She blocked all of his punches and kicks. He stopped to catch his breath. She walked up to him.

"Something on your mind." She asked as she lowered her hand to the bulge in his pants and rubbed it causing Vegeta to moan. She brought her fist back and slammed it into his stomach. He flew backwards and hit the ground hard. He stood up. His erection was gone and was replaced by sheer anger.

"Opps I'm sorry." She said coldly. He got up and turned super. "Did I spoil your plans, Vegeta?"

"Not at all, android." He charged at her again. She flew up into the air to avoid him. He followed her and grabbed her by the waist from behind. She could feel his growing member against her leg. She reached down and stroked him again. His grip on her slowly loosened and she broke free. She kicked him in the stomach. He dropped to the ground, creating a giant crater. The dust settled and he still didn't move.

'Oh, no. I killed him.' She thought and dropped to his side. "Vegeta!" she screamed. She shook his body. No reaction. All of a sudden she felt a fist implant itself into her stomach. She screamed out in pain as she flew into the crater wall. Her body sunk to the crater floor. As Vegeta approached her she realized she was unable to move.

"Having problems, android?" He asked as he noticed her struggling to get up. He crouched down beside her. "You see android, what goes around comes around. You took advantage of me more than once and now the dilemma I now face is should I take advantage of you?"

"Vegeta, please. At least let me help you." She said with a smirk on her face. He took a senzou bean from his pocket.

"I bet you want this really bad don't you?" he said teasing her by waving just out of her reach.

"Please." She said.

"Fine, sense you said please." He teased her one last time then stuck in her mouth. Vegeta grabbed her and flew her out of the crater. He laid her on the ground and straddled her.


"Hello?" Trunks said answering the phone.

"Hey Trunks, its Marron. Do you know were my mom is? I mean, is she with your dad?"

"I have no clue he was suppose to be here to pick me up about a half hour ago."

"Yeah, my mom was suppose to pick me up a half hour ago, too. Do you think we should go look for them?"

"Yeah, I'll go to my dad's apartment, you go to your mom's. If she's not there come over to my dad's house we'll wait for them there."

"Ok, see ya later." He hung up the phone.


"Dad, I'm going to Mom's, I'll be back later tonight."

"Ok, Mar, have fun." Krillin yelled. Marron got in her car and left.

ripped her clothes off without warning.

"Are you a little eager, Vegeta?" 18 asked now in her underwear.

"We need to hurry. Unless you want to set this for a later date." He said.

"No, now is good." She said as she undressed him. She stopped at his boxers. He bent down and kissed her savagely. His fingers worked there way down her curves and rubbed her creamy thighs. He kissed his way down her neck to her breast. After he unclasped her bra, he suckled on her left nipple, then her right. He then proceeded down. He looked up and smiled at her, wickedly, before he probed her womanhood with his tongue. She bucked her hips as he moved in and out at an agonizingly slow rate. When he stopped she flipped him over so she was on top. She slid off his boxer and kissed her way down to his manhood. After she licked the tip, she slid her mouth down his shaft. As he was about to reach his climax she stopped. Before he could realize it she had impaled herself on him. She threw her head back in pleasure and she moved in and out. The tempo increased as they reached their climax. Her internal muscles tighten around him as she reached her climax, which sent Vegeta over the edge, and they screamed out each other's names. She collapsed on top of him. He kissed her neck as she caught her breath.

"Ready for another?" he asked.

searching her mother's apartment and finding nothing, she was on her way to Vegeta's apartment. She parked her car across the street and walked to the third floor. Trunks answered the door.

"Hey Mar, come on in." he stepped out of her way and she walked in. "I'm guessing she wasn't there."

"No, is your dad here?"

"Nope, why don't we just hang out here until they get back."

"Ok." Trunks walked past her into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" Trunks asked getting himself some water.

"No, thanks. I'm good." She said. They walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Do you want to watch anything?" He asked her turning on the TV. He turned it to the preview station.

"Oh, The Exorcist is on."

"Have you ever seen that movie?"

"No, but a few of my friends said it was really good."

"You do know that it's a horror movie."

"It is? Cool, my parents never let me watch horror films. Could we please watch it? Please?" she said with a pout.

"Sure, but its really scary." He said and turned it on. Within a few minutes she was scared out of her mind.


"Turn it. Please turn it!" Marron screamed. She had moved closer to Trunks and had her head on his shoulder.

"Marron, look." He said pointing to the TV. "It's not real. Can't you see? It doesn't ever look real." She looked up and laughed.

"I guess your right. It's just that voice. Its pretty scary." She stopped and looked into his eyes. She kissed him lightly. He, then, pulled her closer and they kissed again.

"What the hell are you two brats doing in here?" Vegeta asked angrily. Marron shot to the other side of the couch.

"We where waiting for you and 18 to get here and we were watching The Exorcist." He explained.

"And making out on my couch." Vegeta added.

"Vegeta, who the hell are you talking to?" 18 asked as she walked into the living room. "Marron, what are you doing here?"

"I'll tell you what they were doing, they were making out on my couch." Vegeta said.

"Marron!" she said looking at her daughter then looking at the TV. "And I see you've taken the liberty of watching a movie that both your father and I told you not to watch."

"Mom, I'm 18 now when are you going to let me grow up?" she snapped. 18 threw her hands up in the air.

"Do what ever the hell you want then. I don't care." She said and walked into the kitchen. Vegeta walked past the couch and into the bathroom doorway.

"When I come back out you better not be making out again." He said and shut the door. Vegeta got into the shower. Marron moved back over to Trunks. 18 walked into the living room and sat on the love seat. She glared at Trunks after seeing their arms wrapped around each other. Just then an evil idea was born in her mind. 18 got up and walked into the bathroom. Vegeta didn't seem to notice her presence. She slid her clothes off and got in the shower. He still didn't notice her. She raked her fingernails down his back to get his attention. He growled as she lapped up the blood. He turned around and pinned her against the wall. He trailed hot kisses all over her body until he found her breasts. He swirled his tongue around the nipple.

"Are you ready for number three?" he asked her with a smirk.

"Hell ya." She said. He picked her up and slammed her down on his shaft. She wrapped her legs around his waist as the tempo increased. After a few minutes of hard thrust and moans they came together and screamed out each other's names.

and Trunks sat uneasy on the couch as they heard their parents' moans and growls coming from the bathroom. After a few minutes the water turned off and their parents came out.

"Who wants to go see a movie?" 18 asked. Marron and Trunks both replied with a yes and they left. After the movie Marron went with 18 to her apartment and Trunks went with Vegeta to his apartment. Half way through the night 18 sneaked out. Marron tossed and turned for about an hour before deciding to call Trunks.

"Hello?" Trunks said sounding wide awake.

"Hey! Your awake."

"How could I not be. They're like sex machines. They're doing it, again, right now."

"Do you wanna come over and hang out with me?"

"Sure, I'll be over in a few."

"Ok, see ya." She said and hung up. Within a few minutes Trunks had arrived and they were now sitting on her couch watching a movie. About a half way through the movie Trunks lost interest in everything except Marron. She felt his gaze move from the TV to her. He moved closer to her and put his arm around her waist.

"I'm thirsty." She said and walked into the kitchen. She got a glass and some water out of the faucet. After drinking half of it, she felt a warm body press against her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. She set her glass down and turned towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. As they kissed he grabbed her tank top and pulled it over her head. He broke the kiss and started to kiss his way down her neck to her small breasts. She laced her fingers in his lavender hair and let out a gasp. He picked her up, set her down on the table, and urged her to lay back. He untied her pants and pulled them off.

"Here?" She asked, propping herself up with her elbows.

"Come on, it'll be fun for our first time." He said leaning over her and kissing her.

"Fine, but your going to help me clean up this mess." She said looking at broken vase that had been knocked over. He made a Vegeta-like grunt and kissed his way down to her breast. She arched her back as he closed his mouth over one of the rosy peeks. After suckling on the left one he moved to right, then continued his journey. As he flicked his tongue across her navel, he slid two fingers into her moist opening. Her hips bucked as he moved in and out. He stopped a few seconds before her orgasm.

"No fair" she said panting.

"Trust me we're not done yet." He said, his head now in between her legs. He smirked and ran his tongue over her mound. Trunks' groin ached with every moan she made until finally she had an orgasm. She sat up after a few seconds to see Trunks sitting on a chair licking the rest of her juices off his lips.

"Come on" she said standing up on wobbly legs and leading him to her bedroom. Once in she threw him on the bed and took his wife-beater off. She left a burning trail of kisses down his chest and stopped at his boxers. She slid them off slowly and watched his member spring up. 'My Kami, he's a big boy.' She thought to herself. She licked the tip and stroked the rest until he came. She drank it hungrily and leaned up to kiss him. He flipped them over so she was on bottom and positioned himself at her opening.

"This is going to hurt." He said.

"I trust you." She said. He thrusted into her. She whimpered and shed a few tears. As he waited for her to get use to his size, he wiped the tears away, leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in her ear. After a few seconds the pain faded and she moved her hips to indicate it. He started out with soft, slow thrusts.

"I may not be a Saiyan but, I think I can handle a little more than this." She managed to say between thrusts.

"All right but you asked for it." He started thrusting harder and faster. Within a few minutes they both climaxed and collapsed on her bed.

"I love you." He said running his fingers through her hair.

"I love you, too." She snuggled into his chest and fell asleep within a few minutes.


woke up that morning feeling that something was missing. She slipped out of Vegeta's arms and walked to Trunks' room to find that he wasn't there. "Goddamn it." She spat quietly and then walked back to Vegeta's room. "Vegeta wake up, Trunks is gone." They got showered and dressed and went to 18's apartment. The first thing that caught their eye when they walked in was the broken vase on the floor. 18 immediately ran to Marron's room, followed by Vegeta.

"What do we have here?" 18 asked. Marron sat up and looked around, but then smiled at the Saiyan still sleeping beside her.

"Go away, Mom. We're tired." Marron said and laid back down on Trunks' chest.
EndJ