Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When You came Back into Our Lives ❯ There is Hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
When You Come Back Into Our Lives

By: Bardocksbabygirl

Disclaimer: I do not own or make any money from DBZ so please don't sue.

*this* is thinking

~this~ is telepathy

Chapter 1

It has been a few months since Vegeta had died. Bulma had become a recluse. She never came out of their bedroom. She hardly ate anymore. Everyone was worried about. Her children especially they needed her more than anything now. She sleeping what little bit she ever did anymore.

~~~~~~~~Bulma'sDream~~~~~~~~~~

She was surround by a white mist. She was barefoot and in a flowing white satin dress. She could see two figures walking towards.

"Who's there" inquired Bulma as the two were almost upon her.

The mist faded as they got upon her and see could see who it was. She fainted when she saw one of the faces.

"Bulma, Bulma wake up. I need you to do something for me. "Pleaded the man as he caressed her face.

Her eyes fluttered open. And her blue eyes locked with his sparkling black eyes. She began to cry. He hugged her fragile body to his. How she had missed his touch. His smell was so familiar to her.

"Vegeta, is it really you." as she looked from him to the woman standing beside them. "Who is she"

"This is my mother Bulma" as he looked at his mother and smiled "Her name is Cerpia. Mother this is my mate Bulma."

"Nice to meet you Cerpia. Vegeta I thought you were dead. I am not dead too." asked Bulma as she watched Vegeta face.

"It is nice to meet you to Bulma. Yes my son is dead. And no you are not. We are here in your dreams. There may be a way to bring my son back if it is not to late." replied Cerpia. *She is the beauty that tamed my son's heart.*

"How? How can we bring him back? He has already been killed once and can't not be brought back with the Earth's dragonballs. We could get the Namek dragonballs." as she nearly jumped from Vegeta's lap when she heard there may be a way to bring the love her life back.

"No woman. Not with the dragonballs. I would have to be in the Namek checkout station to be brought back with their balls. There is a magician that will grant one wish. He is said to be dying so time is of the essence." as he grip tightened when she got excited. "We have a map in our possession that tells where he is located. So you must find him. It may be dangerous. Many people may want to get the map if they know you possess it. I want you to see if my mother can also be wished back. Just my mother! No other saiyans matter to me."

"Ok. I will. Wish for you and just your mom to be wished back." said a happy Bulma. " I am sure Trunks and Bra will want to come with me."

"I can't believe I can't believe I am going to say this." as he shook his head in disbelief "I want you to take Kakarott and his youngest brat with you."

"What I can't believe that you are saying it either." squealed Bulma as she check her ears to make sure she heard him right.

"You didn't have to scream in my ear woman. I think I am deaf now." screamed Vegeta as he checked to see if his ear was bleeding.

Cerpia laughed as the two argued. They never made a move to get up from where they were just argued. But in their eyes could see the happiness that they were together once again.

"She is so much like a saiyan." as she watched them quit fighting and look at her. My son it is time for us to leave. When you wake my dear you will have the map in your hands."

She turned her back to them as they said their good byes

"Bye my love we will have you back soon." as she cried for she knew when she woke she would be alone yet again.

"Don't cry it tears at my heart to see you cry. We will be together soon." as he kissed her.

He gently got up and sat her upon her feet and turned to his mother. They turned and began to walk off as the mist returned. He turned and looked at her one time and smirked at her.

*don't ever forget I love you and always will.* as he vanished from her view.

Bulma jumped form her bed when she woke. She looked at her hands and there gripped tight was an old piece of paper. She opened it and saw a map of space. In it was earth and what planet that magician was located on. She ran to her door and flung it open. She ran through the house in search of her children. She found them at the kitchen table.

"Mom" exclaimed both her children as she ran into the room.

She sat them down at the table and began to explain to them a bout her dream.

Please review. Read my others stories