Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Where's My Kitten? ❯ Where's My Kitten? ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or Kitty by The Presidents Of The United States Of America.

WARNING: There is swearing, a lemon which turns to rape I suppose. Then there is murder. Have fun!

Trunks sat in his apartments living room in his emerald green bathrobe. Both of his hands were wrapped around his teacup. He leaned back lazily into the couch and took a sip from his cup.

~ Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow ~

The pattering of the rain on the windowpane only reminded Trunks that Goten wasn't home yet. Trunks looked out the window; he saw the headlights of a car cut through the darkness.

~ Meow, meow

Meow, meow ~

Trunks watched as a man with black, spikey hair stepped out of the car. The man, who was so obviously Goten, wrapped his coat tightly around himself and slowly walked to the apartment building with his head bowed against the rain.

Trunks walked to the window that took up half of the wall to keep Goten from walking out of his line of sight.

Trunks sighed as Goten finally got close enough to the building so that he couldn't see him anymore. Trunks stayed at the window, watching rain soak the street below him, as he waited for Goten to get to their apartment.

~ Little bag of bones been out all night

Little bag of bones been out all night

Can you hear him, scratchin' at the screen door

Can you hear him, scratchin' at the screen door

Little bag of bones been out all night ~

Trunks smiled to himself when the sound of Goten's key scraping the lock met his ears.

"It's open Goten."

Trunks turned to face Goten who had walked in the door and was now closing it. Trunks walked to the coffee table and set his cup down on it.

Goten took off his coat, shook a little water off it and the hung it in the closet by the door.

Trunks smiled sexily at Goten. "Hey Kitten, it's cold out, need me to warm you up?"

Goten sighed. "I'm fine Trunks."

Trunks walked forward and wrapped his arms around Goten's waist. "C'mon Goten, your never in the mood anymore." He gave Goten's butt a little squeeze.

Goten gave a shrug and nodded. Alright then."

~ He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his head

He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his rain-soaked hide

He's circlin' around my ankle

He's circlin' around my ankle

He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his hide

Hey Kitty won't you come inside ~

Trunks smiled and pressed his up against Goten's. Trunks pulled back and led Goten to the couch where he pushed him onto it.

Trunks climbed on top of Goten and took Goten's shirt off. Trunks ran his hands over Goten's chest. They met in another kiss as Trunks' hands found their way to the fly of Goten's pants.

A groan escaped from Trunks as he felt Goten finally respond by pulling the belt from his bathrobe open and pull it off.

~Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it ~

Goten helped Trunks slip out of his boxers he had been wearing under his bathrobe. The fly on Goten's pants finally came undone and Trunks removed them and the boxers too.

Trunks didn't feel like playing any games today. He sucked on his fingers a bit then reached his hands around Goten. Trunks took some of his weight off of Goten so that he could raise his hip a bit.

A light finger traced down Goten's butt-cheek. Trunks wasted no time and thrust two fingers inside of Goten.

Goten groaned. He placed a hand on Trunks and stroked him until he was fully aroused.

~ Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow

Meow, meow

Meow, meow ~

Goten bit his tongue as Trunks thrust a third finger into him. The fingers moved around, loosening him.

~ Pussy purrin' and lookin' so satisfied

Pussy purrin' and lookin' so satisfied

I'm Lost in his little yellow round eye

Lost in his yellow round eye

Pussy purrin' and lookin' so satisfied ~

Trunks removed his fingers from Goten and grabbed Goten's wrist. He brought Goten's hand up to his face and kissed the gold ring on his finger.

"I love you Goten."

A groan was his only reply.

Trunks put the tip of his penis at Goten's entrance.

"Do you want it Goten?"

"Please. . . Please do it Shoji."

~ Kitty rear up and scratch me through my jeans

Kitty rear up and scratch me through my jeans ~

Goten opened his eyes. "Oh Trunks, I'm so sorry." He tried to move away from Trunks.

Trunks grabbed Goten's hips and held him in place. "What did you just say?" His voice betrayed no emotion, completely monotonous.

"Let me go. Please Trunks."

Trunks frowned and shoved himself into Goten. "What the fuck did you just say?" He screamed.

Goten whimpered. "Please, I'm sorry!"

"Say it!" Trunks yelled at him.

Trunks began to roughly move himself in and out of Goten.

Tears welled in Goten's eyes, any sign of previous arousal was now gone.

"Say it Goten!"

"I said Shoji! Stop now please!"

~ Fuck you, Kitty you're gonna spend the night

Fuck you, Kitty you're gonna spend the night

Fuck you, Kitty you're gonna spend the night outside ~

Drips of scarlet blood were now coming out of Goten. Tears flowed down Goten's cheeks as Trunks came inside of him.

Trunks slapped Goten across the face and pulled himself out. "Fuck you Goten."

Goten lay sprawled out on the couch, gasping for breath.

Trunks punched Goten in the stomach and stood up. "You fucking son of a bitch."

~ Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it


Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it

Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it~

Goten tried to reach for his boxers to hide his nakedness but Trunks kicked them away from his searching fingers.

"Did you think I wouldn't find out, huh?"

Goten shook his head and tried to stutter out an answer.

"Well your just going to have to deal with the consequences then, Kitten."

Goten's eyes widened as Trunks pulled his fist back and hit him in the face. The skin on Goten's cheek seperated and blood poured out.

Goten managed to get to his feet but was pinned into the wall by Trunks before he could get away. Trunks kissed the cut on Goten's cheek; he then dragged his lips to Goten's. Goten's blood mixed into the kiss.

"I really do love you Goten."

Trunks then grabbed the back of Goten's leg and his hair. Trunks lifted him off the floor and walked to the front of the window.

"I just thought you did too."

~ Touch it, I want to touch it

I wanna touch it, I wanna touch it

I wanna touch it, wanna touch it

I wanna touch it ~

Trunks swung Goten through the window; the glass shattered immediately and Goten fell through the window. Trunks leaned over the edge of the window watching as Goten fell backwards through the air. Glass crunched under his feet and blood was smeared all over his face.

Goten could have stopped himself, but he didn't. His body torn with cuts from the glass of the window just fell through the air.

With a crack inaudible to Trunks' ears, an upright bike rack broke Goten's fall. His shoulders had hit the top of it and his body crumpled onto one side. Goten's head snapped over the other side of the bike rack, breaking his neck.

Trunks sat on his bed in the white uniform he wore everyday. He sat upright and completely immobile. The door to his right opened. Trunks turned his head towards the door. "Kitten is that you?"

Bulma shook her head. "Trunks it's me, your mother."

"Where's my Kitty? I haven't seen him in awhile. He should be coming soon, it's our anniversary."

The doctor behind Bulma put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Ma'am he hasn't improved since yesterday. Just like it has been for the past 15 years."

Bulma smiled at the doctor. "I know, but he's my son and I visit him everyday. Could you leave us for a bit?"

The doctor nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Bulma walked closer to Trunks. "Hey Trunks, how's it going?"

Trunks turned his eyes towards her. His pupils were severely dilated and he blinked trying to remember his own mother.

"Mom?"

"I'm right here Trunks."

Trunks grabbed her hand. "Where's my Kitty?"

~ Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty touch it

Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty touch it

Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty touch it

Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it ~