Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why do You Hate me? ❯ Why do You Hate me? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Why do you Hate me?

Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ

“Vegeta?”Goku said looking serious.

“What do you want idiot?’ Vegeta asked annoyed.

“We have to talk.”

“About what?”Vegeta asked raising a brow.

“About...why do you hate so much?”

“What are you talking about Vegeta. This extreme urge you have to try and defeat me.”

“So what I want to beat your ass to the ground. That doesn’t mean I hate you.”

“Yes it does Vegeta and you know it. Every time I beat you get all pissed off. And its keeping us from being friends.”

“Give me one example of what you just said.”

“Okay. Like when we were fighting Buu. You have to get the extra power defeat me even if its evil.”

“Hmpf.”

“Please Vegeta tell me. I’m not asking you to be my friend it would be nice to be. I just thought us being the last saiyans and all. I just thought we could have some kind of bond or something. I try so hard to impress you and to make you like me but its just not working.”Goku said forming tears in his eyes.

“Look Kakkarot...”Vegeta turned to see him in tears. He took a deep a breath and walked toward Goku. “Its just that I’m the prince and was embarrassed to be defeated by a third class saiyan. I guess I went to far. And I......Just can’t give you the feelings you want me to feel because I don’t know how to react. Because I have been so...ruthless for so long.”Vegeta said taking Goku into his arms.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry...friend.” Goku looked into Vegeta’s eyes and say emotion. Goku didn’t know what to think. Then Vegeta gave him a reassuring smile.

“Are you okay freind?”