Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Who Again? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: ok. Karete-chan asked if they were either in our world or in their own world. Well it's actually neither. It's not their world but it's not our world. They were some how zapped to another dimension where DBZ dose not exist at all. Not even in story. There is your answer.

Why Me?

Chapter 3: Who again

It was nearly dawn when I was finally on my last patient. It was a young girl with short black hair. Her name is Pan. She is Gohan and Videl's daughter. She didn't have that many injuries on her. Just a scrape on her knee and a bump on her head.

I had finally met everyone and I think I got their positions strait, I think.

Trunks is Vegeta and Bulma's son, and Bra is their daughter. Gohan and Goten are Goku and Chichi's sons. Videl is Gohan's wife and they have one daughter, Pan. I think that takes care of everyone.

I'm afraid that everyone has gotten sleep except for me, but that's okay because I was working. Even though I was the most sleepy yesterday I don't seem to want to sleep anymore. I was still in the same shirt that I wore yesterday and now it was covered in blood and spilled medicine.

When I finally finished I went upstairs and changed into a different shirt. This one was tighter and had a picture of an angel on it. Then I went down to the kitchen to get something to drink. There wasn't much. So I just decided to just sit.

It was about 9:30 a.m. when they all were awake and downstairs. From what they told me, they were at their annual get-together when all of the sudden there was a bright light and then they were in the woods not too far from my house and all the women were injured and unconscious. They sent Trunks to go and find help when he found me. And that leads us to hear.

If I drank coffee, there wouldn't be a drop left in this state. Its just too bazaar that all this is happening to me.

Since I had nothing better to do I decided to make some breakfast. I have been known to make way too much at times, so I hope their hungry.

I began to pile the table with food. I guess that it smelled really good because all the men and children came in and started to scarf down food as if there was no tomorrow. It was amazing, yet scary at how much they ate. The older women didn't eat as much, but the men and children were worse than wild animals. It almost frightened me.

After breakfast we all sat down in the living room and tried to figure out what to do about this whole situation.

"Well you can all stay here for as long as you like. I really don't mind. I need some company anyway." I said with a smile.

"That wont be necessary. I can use my credit card to find us a hotel to stay in until we can find a way home." Said Bulma. She held her credit card out so I could see. There was something strange about this credit card. Wait. The company said Cap. Corp.

"Bulma. This company on your credit card doesn't exist."

Bulma looked at her card and sighed.

"I guess we will have to stay here unless anyone else has some money."

Videl stood up and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a wallet. Bulma's face went to happy then quickly faded when there was no money in it.

"Don't worry. I have plenty of space for you all. And I don't mind the company either. I am actually glad I will have some company. I was afraid that I would be lonely since my housemate is gone for the next three months." When I said that everyone looked at me again.

We all agreed that they would all stay with me so I showed them all there own rooms. The places where they slept last night were just little dens and small rooms. I didn't have time to show them the rooms last night because I so busy.

I don't know why but I put Trunks next to my room. I'm hopping that I did that on accident. The couples got rooms together and I put the little ones in the same room too. The two single boys got their own rooms. I think they liked that idea.

There was only one thing I didn't get. And no it's not the whole being there then here thing. Goku explained that to me earlier. What I don't get is why I'm still not tired. I haven't slept since yesterday and I don't want to sleep. And I'm the one who always wants to sleep. Maybe it's this whole event that's got me so riled up that I can't sleep.

Since I can't sleep, I went down to the kitchen to get…something. I don't know what, but I need something to do before I go out of my mind. (A/N: I tend to do this on a normal basis when I can't sleep. I mean the real me, not Silly.)

In the kitchen, I look at the clock. It was almost midnight and I wasn't the least bit tired. What is wrong with me. This has never happened before.

I sat down at the table with the lights off hopping that it would make me tired…it wasn't working. The sound of footsteps made me look up. (I know what you're all thinking, but its not him. Guess again.)

I looked up. It was the one they called Vegeta.

(I bet you all thought it would be Trunks, huh?)

"What are you looking at woman?" he said with his usual evil smirk.

"I can't sleep. What's your excuse for being up so late?"

"I'm hungry so I came down for a snack."

I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. He obviously noticed this because he looked back at me.

"What?" he nearly yelled, but still kept his voice low so as to not wake anybody.

"Can I make the food? I need something to do before I go crazy. Please?"

"Fine, but you better make a lot of food for I eat a lot."

His words made me smile and I got to work right away.

It was 3:30 when he finally went to bed. I still wasn't tired so I just sat there.

In the morning, the first ones up were Bulma, Chichi, and Videl. Apparently, they wanted to make breakfast since I did it yesterday.

When Bulma saw me she check my temperature, but I didn't even notice because I was in some sort of a trance. I bearly noticed their presence.

"Chichi? I need a second opinion. Dose she feel hot to you or is it just me?"

Chichi went over to me and was about to feel my forehead when I quickly stood up and with a smile on my face, reassured them that I was fine.

I took a few steps to leave the kitchen when my whole world went black.

The women saw this and ran to my side. They called for the boys and Trunks was the first to the scene. He picked me up and took me to the living room and laid me on the couch.

Chichi went over and felt me forehead.

"My god she is burning up. Trunks, go to the kitchen and fill a bowl with cold water and bring a wash cloth. We have to bring down the fever." She yelled.

Bulma saw inside the first aid kit, that Silly was using earlier, a thermometer. She took it out and handed it to Chichi.

"Lets see how bad it is." Said Bulma.

She stuck it in Silly's mouth and waited till it beeped.

"Sweet lord! 104.6!"

"What should we do?" asked Videl.

Bulma looked at both of them then back at Silly.

"I don't know. I just don't know."

End Chapter 3.

So what did you think? Please review. Also if you review and ask me questions, I might answer them in the next chapter.