Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Dreaming? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Why Me?

By Mylisa Meier

Chapter 1; Dreaming?

"Silly! Get your ass out of bed right this instant!" screamed my roommate, Emma. "Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"No I don't. Why don't you just scream it at me?" I said still in bed with very little enthusiasm.

"Uh. It's 7:30. If you don't get out of bed like, oh say, 10 minutes ago, your going to be late…again." She said more calm.

"Late for what?" I said while yawning.

"Can you be any more dense? Late for your job interview, what else?" she said while rubbing her temples. She left the room and I could still hear her rambling on about how she does all the work and how every job that I get, I always either get fired or I quit.

"The ones I quit were for sexual harassment from my bosses. And if you can remember my job appointment isn't until noon."

"And if you can't smell, which you obviously can't, you desperately need a shower." She threw a towel at me from the hallway and walked down the stairs.

By the way. Here I am telling you all this and you don't know a thing about me…except for maybe my laziness, but I think that is a dead give away. My name is Asilym Reiem, but everybody calls

me Silly for more than one reason. I am a 16-year-old genius who graduated from college at 14. For the past 2 years I have been living with my best friend/roommate, Emma Angel (my mom's

best friends daughter) who is 27. She's known me all my life and I've known her since she was 11, which is pretty much all my life.

She is my only friend because of the fact that I went through school so fast that I never had time to get to know anyone. Well, that's not entirely true. I meet this one guy who was almost like a brother to me. Many people thought we were going out, but that's not true either. You'd think that he would be one of those smart book worm guys, but actually, he doesn't even know the square root of 49 without using a calculator (its 7 if you don't know). He is a really good friend to me. Not too bright, but nobodies perfect.

I go down stairs to get some breakfast and I see some bags by the front door.

"Going somewhere?" I ask.

"As a matter of fact I am. And I'll be gone for about three months."

"There months!? What will you be doing that will take three months? No wait here is a better question, what am I going to do for three months?"

"Don't worry, I'm leaving the numbers for where you can reach me. Oh and I'm leaving about $700 for food and emergencies. I'm hoping that $700 will last three months for you so no parties."

"Not even a little one?"

"Nope." She looks at her watch, "Oh! I'm going to miss my plane! I'll see you later. Don't forget to get to your appointment on time…for once." With that said she rushed out the door.

"What if I get lonely?" I yell at her before she has a chance to get into the car.

My words cause her to stop in her tracks. She turns around just enough to look at my face.

"Hun if you get lonely…either call one of my brothers or find a boy friend. Hang out in town for all I care. Make some friends."

"But I don't know how to make friends. You, your brothers, and Richard are my only friends."

"Well then hang out with Rich. I'm sure that you and him will have loads of fun. Now I really have to go. I'll see you in three months, okay?"

And with that she was in her car and driving down the two-mile long driveway.

The house was relatively huge especially for two people, but Emma was extremely rich businesswoman with powerful friends. Emma has two brothers and one sister. Her brothers are Lucifer and Cassius. Her sister is Lucy. Cassius was the first human to make contact with aliens, he now has three kids and they all have 4 legs. Their grandfather, Jason Angel, couldn't be more proud. Lucy is a professional gymnast and has won five Olympic gold medals. Lucifer…well not too many people know much about Lucifer, but we think he is a Hit Man for the FBI or something like that.

They all treat me like a little sister. I treat them like my family too.

As soon as she is out of sight, I started to jump up and down in a rage of happiness.

"A whole three months without Emma. It can't get any better or worse than this. It's all too good to be true." I pinch myself, "Ouch. Yes! I'm not dreaming. This is going to be fun."

With that said, I jump on my ATV and drive off down the road. Half way down the driveway, I turn off into some woods. Carefully swerving away from the trees until I come to a clearing that appears to have jumps and mud holes everywhere. An evil smirk crosses my face.

The engine roars as I begin to run the course with my ATV. It appears to look like it is easy…well…it is.

After going over the whole course like, a billion times, I decided that maybe I should head home to get ready. I didn't even notice that it was already dark.

When I did notice, I was so tired that I didn't even care anymore. I just wanted to go to bed and not wake up until morning. I was just so tired.

All of the sudden, my ATV died. I was just too tired to get too mad so I just got off and started to push it down the road. The headlight wasn't even working. I had no light and could bearly see. Not that it mattered because I knew the road like the back of my hand. I didn't need any light to get home. So I closed my eyes.

Its not like I haven't done this before. I used to do this all the lime when I knew I wouldn't get into too much trouble.

I stopped when I heard voices around me. My eyes popped open and I tried to see who was talking but it was too dark and I couldn't see anything. I waited till my eyes adjusted a little bit more but I still couldn't see much.

I heard footsteps on the pavement. I couldn't do anything but just stand there. They got closer. I closed my eyes. When they stopped, I opened my eyes.

There stood a single silhouette. It was tall and obviously male, but that was all that I could tell from my position.

I moved out from behind the ATV to where he could spot me.

"Who are you?" I called out.

"Please. Can you help us? We have wounded and we are lost." Was all he said.

When I heard this I walked a little closer just so that I didn't have to yell. I wasn't too sure if I could trust him, but his voice was so sincere.

"Of course I'll help. Please, take me to them."

I couldn't really tell, but I think he nodded his head in acknowledgement. I quickly ran to my ATV and grabbed a first aid kit from underneath the seat. I also grabbed an emergency flashlight that I had forgotten was in there. I turned it on and pointed it at the man who I was just speaking with.

He was tall indeed, and handsome. He had strange lavender hair that was cut just above the ears. His eyes were just so mesmerizing that before I knew it he was standing in front of me.

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh. No I just got lost in my thoughts. Sorry. Lets go."

End chapter 1