Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why of Life ❯ all is fair in love and war! ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yo buds! Here's chappie 5! Ur gonna' luv it! I HAD NO HELP WITH DIS ONE! Oh and for everyone asking, Nemrac and Notyep are my cousins.

CHAPTER 5: ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

The next day Videl went to her job. The children thought it was awfully odd that she was so cheerful. "Videl is always happy, but not like this,"Logan said.

"I know something really good happened to her,"Shelby said.

"You're right. She never sings to herself like that,"Anne Marie chimed in.

Conner looked at Videl,"someone go ask her what happen."

"I will,"said Grayson. She walked up to their teacher."Videl could I ask you a question?"

"You just did, but sure. What is it sweetie?"

"Well you're acting so happy. And I was just wondering, are you in love?"

Videl blushed,"um...well, I am. I think I am."

"With who?"Anne Marie asked. All of the kids ran up to Videl to listen.

"Well, his name is Gohan. He lives out of town. He's says the sweetest things. I think he's the one."

Austin jumped up,"so he's not like that Sharpner guy?"

"Oh NO! NOT AT ALL."Videl said folding her arms across her chest. Everyone giggled.

"We would like to meet him!"They said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Present time line

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Videl got up early with her husband to go to Capsule Corps. She cried all that night.

"What if we never see her again, Gohan?"She asked.

"We will,"he said typing on the giant computer with Bulma on the one next to him.

She looked at her feet,"but what if we don't? What if she and Goten are gone for good?"

He didn't really feel like answering that, so he kept quiet. He knew that this was serious, but Videl had to have faith in Bulma and him.

"WHERE'S MY GOTEN!"A girl screamed as she bust through the doors. The three looked at her.

"And whom are you?"Bulma asked.

"I'm his girlfriend, Carmen. He asked me out just yesterday. I called his house, and his mother told me that he spent the night over here. So, where is he?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

Miri time line

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pan sat at Bulma's desk; she was bored. And she missed HER parents. These versions of her mom and dad were too different. Videl was too girly and her dad was well, a warrior. They were nothing like her parents. She missed them. She missed home. She needed a hug! Walking outside she saw trunks training. He was beating the shit out of a boulder. Pan walked up to they equal eleven-year-old.

Trunks stopped and looked at her,"um hey."

"Hi, so I see you don't have a sparring partner. Could I volunteer?"

"Sure, but I won't go easy on you."

She smiled,"I didn't ask you to."

They took their fighting stance. "Go!"Pan said. Trunks came at her with a spinning kick, but she dodged it and flew up. Trunks grabbed her leg and swung her around four times before he threw her to the ground. She got up quickly and shot an energy blast at him. He called out energy shield, and it backfired on her. She barely got out of the way and teleported behind him. She kicked him in the back and sent him plummeting to the ground. The dust cleared, but he wasn't there. Before she knew it, she was in a death grip.

"You give?"Trunks asked.

"Never!"Pan cried. She struggled until she was out of breath. "Okay I give,"she said as Trunks let go.

"You're pretty good,"he said.

"You're better,"Pan told him,"Where did you learn your moves?"She asked.

"Gohan. He taught me everything I know,"he answered."I just don't get why he is hanging out with that Videl."

"It's because he's happy around her. They're destined."

He got angry at Pan,"why did you make them meet? He's supposed to be thinking how to make me stronger and beating the androids, not Videl or love. "He stood up and walked away before Pan could protest.