Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wild as the Wind ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hellos and welcome back to my little world. lol. Enjoy my mind. Enjoy it. lol"Sire.. Prince Vegeta has yet to respond to your letter regarding the club incident." He king growled, looking at the carrier servant at his feet. They made him sick. Every single one of them. Their weakness he dispised with a most infuriating passion and he couldnt even think passed his loating of it. With a single finger his blasted the hands of the groveling man, his feet on his neck. " Do you know your job.. if you dont let me refresh your memory. You are suposed to go to were ever my son is, send him my letter and ensure that he comes with your life. That is what you were suposed to do. Not come back without him." The man shuddered, his hands shaking from the wounds, blood covering his finger tips. " Forgive me sire.... please...let me go back and do your bidding..." Fear. A strong element. He was a mere second class warrior, but he was not supose to show fear. Not even in front of the king. Fear is a sign of weakness. Fear is a inclint to greater flaws. Saiyians did not have fear. And for this very reason he knew he would die. The flame haired royal blasted straight through his back and kicked him down the steps. " I do not want weakness in my presence." He sighed, watching the bloody body being dragged out, wondering where the hell his aire wouldnt come to him. " Dont make me come after you my son...."*******"This is not funny Kakkarrot." Vegeta said, even though he was smirking, knowing he looked good, the gasps and whispers of how big he was and hot he was just a little proof. Of course he was appealing. He was the prince of Saiyians. He was physically and mentally perfect. He knew this. But he also knew the grinning fool infront of him was in a short league behind him. Knew it because the hidden power he had felt from him, knew it from the gleam in his eyes, knew it as he watched a bubblegum pink tongue lick the blood from those lips. Not perfect. But close. " Its funny to me. Especially how you can stand their with a hard on and no one say anything. Its not as if your god." the young man chuckled, looking between part legs. " Not that your too much to laugh at..."" If you dont get stronger I can tangle with you Kakkarrot. If you want to fuck you will have to earn it. Now spar with me. Now." he said and got into a figting stance, not even faced that he was naked with only boots and gloves on, or the fact everyone was watching and listening to them. Kakkarrot lunged at him, understanding the little man full well that sparing equal fucking. Vegeta dodged the attack, blasting him in the chest, followed by a hard range of kicks and jabs, at the end of their first session they were both bloody and bruised, on the floor rolling around like dogs out of breath. " Kakkarrot..your fucking stronger than you put on..." "Yeah... thats why your ass is mine" the cocky teen says, using the princes own final flash attack against him. Everyone stared in disbelief, Vegeat groaning. " Your a confident little brat..." Kakkarrot blushed. 'koi....' "You made me a promise brother.." Radditz said. " I did?" " Yes you did. A promise to be my mate. When you are older we will go on a hunt an-""And Ill kick your ass" Kakkarrot said smirking. "Confident little brat!"He gasped, sitting on the floor. " I think thats enough for today...""Like hell it is.."*******For we are like creatures of the wind... wild is the wind..wild is the wind..." What are you doing here? Do you like dying?" Bradock smirked, hands in his jacket. " Oh by no means "my king". Lets cut the bullshit shall we Vegeta?" King Vegeta growled, standing up. " Everyone get out now. " the servants rushed out, their eyes staring at the uneven haired man as they scuttled off. " What the hell do you want Bradock. I dont want to hear you have heard something from the gods or you have had a vison of my ending rein. I dont believe in your bullshit anymore." He said rather tartly, sitting back on his throne. Bradock chuckled, eyes cold, the darkness of his clothing making him look like death in the dim light of the throne room. " Come on baby. I know you missed me. Tell me where you have my offspring, you know Im the only one that can control him. You wouldnt want him messing with the people you know...showing off those strange 'god' given talents of his. People might start to wonder.." he said in a mocking tone, climbing up the steps to kneel between the kings legs. The flame haired man smirked." You always did look good on your knees. I dont have your I dont have your Hyde doctor Jeckle. Why would you think Id want anything to do with it. And make this quick my patience wears thin with your weak kind. "Bradock frowned, standing up. " The club where our little doll was at got knocked over by some soliders so you have him. You know what will happen if he is free for too long."