Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Urges ❯ Get A Room...Or A Washroom Stall.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Wild Urges
Chapter 1: Get A Room....Or A Washroom Stall..

This is my first fanfic and I want some feedback on my abilities. I've never written a lemon in my life but I've read a lot of them - good and bad. Tell me which category mine fits into. Oh yeah, this will be PWP. Also right now it's just a G/V but I'm thinking of making it a G/B (Bulma) and then maybe a threesome scene with G/V/B. Tell me if you like that idea.

****************

Gohan sighed again. It was bad enough that he was homeschooled by his mom but know he has to sit through boring lectures by equally boring people? It was just too much. He heard the sound of another sigh, but this time from a different person. He turned to find out it was Videl.

Videl.

If there was one good thing that came out of high school, it was Videl. They had started dating a while back and to Gohan's happiness, they were sexually active. In fact Gohan was more than just happy, he was ecstatic.

Noticing his glance, Videl slowly turned to him. She made eye contact and smiled seductively. Gohan snapped to attention when he felt his hand on his groin. She started to rub slow circles around it.

"Videl..?" he gasped out.

"Relax Gohan. We're all the way at the top of the class. Nobody will notice" she said with a smirk.

He quickly felt a tightening in his pants. Apparently he wasn't the only one who noticed it. Videl stopped her teasing and slightly bit her lip. He looked down to see her hand snake into his waistband. She gripped his already hard manhood and slowly ran her fingers up his shaft.

'God...she's such a tease" Gohan thought.

She gripped his shaft again but this time started slowly stroking it. Gohan leaned his head back and ignored everything but the sensations he got from Videl's handjob. Videl slowly started to pick up the pace. The feeling of her hand on his manhood was almost too much for Gohan. He felt the familiar sensation build up inside of him. Videl must have felt he was close and she went even faster. Everything started to blur for Gohan. He finally felt himself going over the edge. Clenching his teeth he released in his pants.

Videl kept eye contact with him as she slowly withdrew her hand. Her fingers were coated with his cum. She smiled again and to Gohan's arousal she brought her digits into her mouth and started to suck them. She brought them out of her mouth and slowly ran her tongue around the single digit that was still coated while still smiling seductively. Gohan watched the tantalizing display in front of him with great attention. He wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her senseless right now in the middle of class. Videl motioned Gohan to lean closer.

"Aren't you going to return the favour" she whispered suggestively.

Gohan smirked at her statement. He was really lucky to have such a horny girlfriend. He started to reach his hand under her skirt. (AN - They have uniforms in this story)

RIIINGG!!!

"Damn it!" Videl cursed as she heard the bell. All around her, students reached for their bag and prepared to leave the class.

"Don't worry....we'll finish this later" Gohan assured her.

Videl nodded reluctantly as she gathered her books and put it in her bag. She wanted release and she wanted it now. But she couldn't have it now so Gohan would have to make it up to her later. Looking around the room, it looks like nobody noticed. As Erasa was going out the door however she stopped, looked at Videl and winked and then took off. Videl felt her face flush red. It was embarrassing but yet kind of a turn on to be caught. Taking Gohan's hand she walked out of the classroom with him.

***

Videl put her books into a locker with a sigh of relief. It was finally lunchtime after another boring period. Maybe it was boring because Gohan wasn't in her class. Speaking of Gohan, she should find him soon so he could make up to her for lost 'opportunities'. Maybe today Gohan would come over again and have wild sex. Just thinking about his hard rod ramming into her made her wet. She suddenly felt two hand squeeze her ass.

"What are you thinking about?" Gohan asked.

"Riding you over and over" Videl said erotically.

Gohan spun her around and caught her lips with his. He touched her lip with his tongue and she allowed him entrance. He ran his tongue around her mouth and then got into a fierce battle with her tongue. He backed her against the locker and ran his hands up her shirt. He felt her lacy bra and caressed her breasts through it. He could feel her nipples harden.

"Videl...Gohan...get a room!" a voice said.

Gohan jumped off Videl and turned around startled. He sighed when he saw it was only Erasa. Videl was flushing again. Twice in one day Erasa caught them.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone" Erasa laughed and walked off.

Gohan pulled Videl into a nearby washroom. Quickly he opened an empty stall and pulled Videl in there. Turning around he caught her in another feverish kiss. As their tongues battled for dominance Gohan's hands were busy trying to get her shirt off. He stopped the kiss, pulled her shirt off and stepped back. She was wearing a red lace bra and her hardened nipples were strained against it.

"Beautiful" he whispered.

Videl reached behind herself and tantalizingly unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. Her two mounds stood yearning for attention. Gohan slowly rubbed around her right breast, stopping, to tease the rock hard pebble and moving on. He repeated the action with her other breast. He then bent down and took a nipple into his mouth. Videl's gasps quickly turned into moans as Gohan orally teased her breasts. With his hand he teased her other nub will blowing and sucking on the first nipple. Just like before he moved on to the other nipple and repeated the same actions.

"God.....Gohan...uhh..." Videl moaned out.

Suddenly Gohan stopped his ministrations. Videl opened her eyes and saw Gohan's passionate eyes staring back her. Suddenly she felt a hand go under her skirt and rub against her panties. Gohan smiled as he saw she was already soaking wet. Pushing her panties to the side, he stuck two fingers inside of her. Videl gasped as her womanhood stretched to accomodate his fingers. He pumped into her hard and she had a little orgasm as a result. He removed one finger and stuck it in his mouth to taste her essence, just like she did earlier. However she grabbed his hand and erotically licked clean the other soaked finger. He promptly pulled her soaked panties to the floor. She looked very sexy standing there with only a skirt on and no underwear underneath. It was like a fantasy to Gohan.

"Take me......now! I can't take anymore" Videl gasped.

Gohan undid his pants and dropped his boxers to the floor. His strained manhood popped out, freed from confinement. Videl licked her lips as she stared at his engorged member. Gohan was very well endowed.

"Like what you see?" Gohan teased.

"Shut up and fuck me!" she ordered.

Pushing her against the wall, Gohan put the tip of his member near her womanhood. After another order to stop teasing, Gohan suddenly plunged into her. Videl groaned as her womanhood stretched to her maximum. Gohan always made her feel so full. He was not moving out of concern for her. After her moaning voiced her approval, Gohan started to slowly move and worked up a rhythm.

"I need wild sex right now, Gohan, so don't hold back and pound into me" Videl told him.

Gohan stopped holding back and started pounding into her. Videl was still wearing her skirt and every time he pounded into her, the skirt rubbed against his groin making it even more pleasurable. Her hips started to meet him on every thrust, sheathing him deeper into her. He pushed her higher against the wall gaining more leverage and doubling the pressure.

"Ohhhh.....god...Gohann..." Videl moaned out as she neared her climax.

"Cum with me" Gohan whispered into her ears while clenching his teeth to prevent him from climaxing prematurely.

Somehow he increased his thrusts even more and was slamming into her as hard as possible.

"GOHAN!!!" Videl screamed as she came.

"VIDEL!!!" Gohan retorted as he came simultaneously with her.

Their juices mixed as they collapsed against each other. While still impaled on him she settled her head against his shoulder to recuperate from their wild sex.

****************

Outside the bathroom stall stood a freshman with his mouth open and eyes wide. If what he heard in that stall was what high school was like, he thinks he's going to enjoy his time at Orange Star High.
_______________________________________________________________

So tell me what you think of my first lemon. I really want feedback so don't hesitate to review. I will use advice from feedback in writing chapter 2.

-TriRedEye