Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Will they survive?? A V/B story ❯ Gone? NO! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
With a swift move and a slight breeze, he was gone. I stood there silent until a sob escaped my throat and I fell to my knees. Never in my whole life had I felt so empty, so stripped of all I'd ever loved. How could he do this to me? How can he desert me? I know he loves me, even just as much as I love him. But the look on his face, that look.... It will stick with me forever, he had even lost that cute little smirk I love... it was so changed. He was frowning, but not like his usual frown of disgust, his eyes were not all bright with that look of superiority and pride... even his nose looked different. Poor Vegeta, what would ever make feel like that... He looked so tired, all slumped over he was defiantly not his usual Saiyan self. Should I leave him to think what ever troubles him through, and risk the risk of loosing him? Or should I pull out a capsule and go after him and maybe save our relationship?
At that instant Bulma Briefs pulled out a capsule and began a mission that would surely change the way she thought about life forever.

I jumped in the fastest jet capsule I owned. The speed was exactly what i needed to help me clear my head and think 'where could he be?' I know whenever he's in a mood that leaving him by himself is the best possible action, but this is different, it was no ordinary circumstance and I feel going after him is the best course of action. I zoomed out into the air and in a matter of 10 seconds I was heading hot on his tail. What will I say to him when I find him? Should I declare my pure love for him? No, he already knows that. Or should I yell at him for putting me through this. What exactly am I going through? Is it withdrawal symptoms? Or am I being too harsh on the poor guy, I mean how can someone be so hard and emotionless all the time? They are bound to crack sometime, and i think that this is the 'sometime' for Vegeta. I sighed with sorrow and thought 'I wonder what ever made Vegeta like this? Has he always been like that? Maybe he had been heart broken by another woman? Eww no, I don't want to think of him with another woman, that will only depress me more.......