Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wish For The Past ❯ 200 Review Special ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N: This Special is not particularly pertinent to the rest of the story, although it does have minor bits of trivia and information. If you wish, you can skip ahead to the next chapter.)

Ossu! Welcome to the Wish For The Past 200 Review Special! In honor of getting 200 reviews for the story (on fanfiction.net), I, your host and author, Brenda, am creating a special. In this special, we will be hearing from all of the characters (or most of them) about things they think about the story. At least, that's what's supposed to happen. You never can tell what will happen when you gather this many DBZ characters into one place at one time. *grins*

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. I don't own most of the characters here. I no longer even own that bag of charred marshmallows. I don't even own my soul anymore! I sold it for some cheap candy! Nor do I own my sanity. Traded it for a bag of acorns. Hee hee!

That said, on with the show!

Wish For The Past
(200 Review Special)

Brenda opens the door and a bunch of people crowd into the room, chattering like a flock of magpies. They don't seem to see her there, and so the poor author gets trampled into the ground.

Brenda: ARGH! Hey! Watch where you're going!

Mirai Vegeta: *growls* Watch where you're standing, onna!

Brenda: *angrily shoves her nose into Vegeta's face* Watch it, Veggie-chan. I'm the author, so unless you wanna end up in a pink bunny costume shouting out "You are much stronger than I'll ever be, Mr. Satan! Please let me become your student so I can learn how to become a strong fighter like you!" then I suggest you treat me with more respect!

Mirai Vegeta: *pales* You wouldn't.

Brenda: I would! And to top it all off, I'd make sure Goku was there, watching you!

Mirai Vegeta: Yaaaaah!!!! *runs away screaming at the thought*

Brenda: *Vegeta-smirks* That took care of him.

Bardock: Hey, Brenda, I have a question.

Brenda: Yeah, sure, Bardock. What can I do for you?

Bardock: *thinks* .... better not say that in public... *says* Well, it's about the first two chapters of Wish For The Past. I thought that there were two armies fighting in the air when Frieza destroyed the planet. What happened to them?

Brenda: *sweatdrops* Er... umm... *grabs her Magic Bag O' Excuses (TM)* *reaches in and pulls something out* Okay, the Magic Bag says that in this Alternate Universe, either they were all killed before Frieza threw his Death Ball, or... or they weren't there to begin with. That left only you and Goten still hanging around when Frieza got blown to itty bitty bits.

Bardock: Ooooh. Thanks!

Chibi Vegeta: But what about me! I was supposed to be on Frieza's ship when he killed my father!

Brenda: *looks sidelong at C. Vegeta* Er... same reason. Alternate Universe. You were elsewhere. *yells out to the crowd* And, NO, Frieza's ship was NOT destroyed by Goten! It escaped! That's how King Cold found out about what happened to his son. I thought I explained at least that!!!

Chibi Goten and Chibi Trunks run up and tackle Brenda, laughing. They start spraying Silly String into her hair, then dump glitter all over her.

Goten: Look! It's a glitter fairy! *dances around* Glitter Fairy, Glitter Fairy, grant me my wish!

Brenda: AHHHH!!! No! Not glitter! That'll take forever to get out of my hair! WAAAAHH!!!

Chibi Trunks: Goten, I don't think glitter fairies grant wishes.

Goten: They don't? *gives his friend the famous Son Puppy Eyes (TM)*

Brenda: *murderous gleam in her eyes* No, they don't. This glitter fairy will only lock you into a ki-proof, super strong room where you'll have to watch rerun episodes of Barney aaall daaaay looong. *grins evilly*

Goten and Trunks: *scream in sheer terror and vanish faster than the eye can follow* YAAAAAAAH!!!

Raisu: *complains for everyone in general to hear* Why didn't I get a bigger part? I'm one of the few characters in the story that Brenda actually owns, and she practically ignores me!

All the other bit-characters pipe up and add their voices to this complaint.

Brenda: Well, er... y'see, the story's not about you guys... *glances at Sanail* or whatever you are.

Sereri: And what's up with our names? Sereri? Raisu? Sanail? What crazed and demented things were you thinking when you made up these names?

Brenda: *sweatdrops* Well, actually, I was trying to follow in the footsteps of Akira Toriyama. You know he makes puns with all of his names. Sanail is a weird way of saying 'snail', which is what most of the Nameks were named after. Sereri is the Japanese pronunciation of Celery. You're a Saiyan, so you needed a vegetable name.

Raisu: What about me? Raisu is a play off of 'rice', right? RICE ISN'T A VEGETABLE, YOU IGNORANT AUTHOR!

Brenda: *pulls the lower lid of her eye and sticks out her tongue* Pbbbt! I don't care. I thought it was a cool name! At least I didn't name you after underwear, like the Briefs' family is!

Bulma: And what's that supposed to mean?!

Brenda: *gives Bulma a sidelong look* Oh, yeah, 'Bloomers', I think everyone here would just love to be named after types of underwear! *sarcasm*

Bulma: *blushes* It's not my fault my dad is a pervert!

Brenda: But it is your fault that you name your son TRUNKS and your daughter BRA! So what does that make you?! A pervert like your father?

Bulma: *storms off* I don't have to listen to this!

Chi-Chi runs up and grabs Brenda by her shirt, pushing her against a wall.

Chi-Chi: WHERE'S MY BABY BOY!?!?!? What have you done with him, you... you... evil hussy!

Brenda: *panics* Uh... uh... It's okay, Chi-Chi, I'll bring him back to you really soon! I promise! Now... *gets a pleading look in her eyes* please let me go?

Chi-Chi: *pulls out her Frying Pan of Doom* You bring him back RIGHT NOW or I'll-

Brenda: *blinks and interrupts Chi-Chi* How did you get that back? I thought I still had it!

Chi-Chi: *looks like she's about to blow a gasket* You took my frying pan?! THIEF!! THIEF!! *raises the pan threateningly*

Brenda: YAAAAH!!! Wait wait wait! I was only using it to defend your son! Gohan! One of my friends was trying to take him away and I used your pan to defend him! That's all! HONEST! *cowers in fear of the frying pan*

Chi-Chi: *calms down a bit* Oh, well, then, I guess I can forgive you for that... BUT YOU'D BETTER BRING MY GOTEN BACK OR ELSE!

Brenda: *nods frantically* Okay, okay, I promise!

Goku: *walks up and takes Chi-Chi's hand* Hey, Chi-Chi! There's a really big table over there with food on it! You've gotta try some of it! It's GREAT!

Brenda: *heaves a sigh of relief as Chi-Chi and Goku disappear*

Chibi Vegeta: Umm... is there any jello on that table?

Brenda: *looks over at C. Vegeta* Yeah. Why do you ask?

Chibi Vegeta: *looks nervous* It isn't... alive... is it?

Brenda: *grins when she sees what he's worried about* Oh, no no no no! Hahaha! Are you still upset over that jello incident?

Chibi Vegeta: *folds his arms and glowers at Brenda* I swear, it was alive!

Brenda: *starts rolling on the floor, laughing* HAHAHAHA!!! It wasn't alive! It just jiggles a lot! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Chibi Vegeta: *retreats to sulk in a corner*

Brenda: *spots someone in the crowd* Okay, hey, everyone! Can I have your attention please? I'd like you all to meet Angel. *pulls Angel out in front so everyone can see her* Angel here is our 200th reviewer, so she gets the honor of being in the 200 Review Special!

Angel: Hi everyone! I'm Angel! *waves at audience*

Brenda: So, tell us, Angel.... how does it feel to be on the 200 Review Special?

Angel: It feels awesome because I get to meet all you nice people. *points to audience*

Teen Gohan and Mirai Trunks wander into the field of vision. Seeing Brenda, they walk up to her and Angel, grinning.

Angel: Hello! *grins*

Brenda: *little hearts form around her head* Hiya!

Gohan: *smiles* Hello there, ladies. Fancy meeting you here.

Mirai Trunks: *pulls out two red roses and hands one to Brenda and one to Angel* One for Brenda, for being such a great author, and one for Angel, in honor of her being the 200th reviewer.

Brenda: *giggles* Awww. How sweet!

Angel: *giggles* I know. Wasn't that just so nice? Thank you!

Goten and Chibi Trunks make gagging noises in the background.

Goten: *whispers loudly* Yuck! Mushy stuff!

Brenda: *glares at the two chibis, but ignores them for now* Thank you, Angel, for coming here tonight!

Angel: Thank you for having me here!

Brenda: Everyone say goodbye to Angel!

Everyone waves and says goodbye as Angel leaves.

Goten: *comes up and tugs on Brenda's shirt* Hey, Brenda?

Brenda: *looks down* Yeah?

Goten: *pouts* I'm really mad that you made me think my grandpa was gonna die.

Bardock: *chips in* Yeah, me too! For a while there I thought you really were gonna kill me!

Brenda: *grins* Aww, c'mon, guys. It was for the story! Every good story needs a little drama. And, besides, now you're closer than ever! And it made the perfect setting for the following warm and fuzzy scene when Goten woke up! Warm and fuzzy scenes are good!

Bardock and Goten look at each other, then nod.

Goten: Okay, I forgive you. But you'd better not do that again!

Bardock: Yeah!

Brenda: *carefully schools her features into a blank mask* No promises. *suddenly grins* After all, you-

The author is suddenly cut off as a large ruckus is heard from the other side of the room. Everyone glances over to see King Cold and the Ginyu Force smashing and blasting things.

King Cold: We're angry that you haven't put us in the story yet, beyond little bit scenes! I demand that you put us in the story RIGHT NOW!

Brenda: *looks at the various fighters in the room* Guys? I think we have some party crashers... *smirks*

All the fighters turn and face the offending aliens, who start to sweat profusely. A barrage of ki blasts sends the evil bad guys running for their lives. After all, if they get killed here, then they wouldn't ever be in the story!

Brenda: *grins* Thank you!

Radditz: You're welcome. Always wanted to do that. *smirks* Say, Brenda, when do I get to be back with my dad? Do I ever get to meet Goten?

Bardock: And what about Kakarot? Will I ever get to meet him?

Brenda: *gives the two Saiyans a sidelong look* You should know better than to ask those questions. I'm not about to give spoilers!

Bardock and Radditz: Dang!

Brenda: *turns and faces the audience* Well, that's it for the 200 Review Special! I'd like to thank all of my reviewers for reviewing! Reviews are an author's life blood. And without those reviews, there wouldn't even be a Special! You guys (and girls... and whatever else is out there) are the greatest! I hope you keep reading and reviewing! That's all for now! Bai bai!

~*~

(A/N: Angel was played by the real Angel. All of her lines were written by her, not me!