Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Of The Heart ❯ Wish Of The Heart Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
" Wish of the Heart"

Prologue: A Wish to the Dragon


Bura and Marron had been searching for the Dragon balls for 3 months. They finally found the last one around some city ruins. " maybe we should summon the dragon," Marron said looking at Bura who only nodded. " We summon you Dragon. Come and make our wishes come true," Marron shouted as the sky began to turn black.

Then a gold light shot up into the sky and the dragon appeared. Bura and Marron stared in awe at the huge dragon. " You have summoned me. You have 2 wishes. Make them now," the dragon said in a low growling voice that sent a small shiver up their spine.

" Are you sure you wanna wish him back here? Your dad told us that he was really bad," Marron said as she looked at Bura. " I'm positive. I wish Brolli back to this physical plane at that he's my age," Bura said as Marron stared at her. " Your 1st wish is granted. Make your second wish now," the dragon growled as his eyes glew red and then the glow disappeared.

" Your turn Marron," Bura said looking at her friend. " I wish for Brolli not to remember Goku like he was when he was a child. But to remember him as a friend," Marron said. " Your second wish has been granted. Now I bid you farewell," the dragon growled as he turned back into the dragon balls and they scattered around the world.

" I thought you were gonna wish for your parents to win the lottery," Bura asked Marron. " I thought that wish was more important than that. I'll wish for that next time. Plus you really need this," Marron said smiling as they left and went to search for Brolli..........
end of prologue
chapter 1 summary: When Bura and Marron find Brolli will he kill them or will Brolli be to into Bura to do anything?
A.N.: Yep, it's a BrollixBura fic. My friend got me into that coupling. I think they would make a very cute couple. Plus, Vegeta would except Brolli before he'd except Goten or even Gohan. But don't get me wrong I like those coupling's too. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed what you've read so far. Until the next update.