Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Of The Heart ❯ Wish Of The Heart Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Wish of the Heart"

Chapter 2: Brolli Vs. Trunks! Ready?! FIGHT! (A.n.: Song chapter!!!!)

Brolli looked at Goku for another split second and then turned his attention back to Bura. " These people sure are nice," Brolli said as he smiled. Goku, Gohan, Videl, and Goten relaxed. Trunks was glaring at Brolli. Brolli kissed bura and that made Trunks glare daggers at him. Everyone was too busy partying to notice that there was a fight about to take place between Trunks and Brolli.

Brolli kissed Bura again and that sent Trunks over the edge. ' Who does he think he is?! That's my sister he's all over,' Trunks yelled in his mind as he got up and approached Brolli just as Bura left him to get something to drink. No one was aware of what was about to unfold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's time to play the game
time to play the game
muhahahaha
hahahaha
It's all about the game
not how you play it
it's all about control
and if you can take it
all about your debts
and if you can pay it
it's all about pain......
and who's gonna make it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Need something," Brolli asked Trunks looking at him. " Yeah. Stay away from my sister you crazy psycho! Or else," Trunks said not backing down from the very powerful man before him. " We're bonding. You can't stop us and you sure as hell can't stop me," Brolli said said w/ an amused smirk on his face. " I'm warning you," Trunks growled. " No, now I'm warning you! Stop getting into our life! And if you ruin our lives, I'll hunt you down and tear you apart limb from limb! It's not a petty threat either! It's a promise," Brolli snarled that would make the strongest of men cowar in fear, but Trunks still stood his ground because of his pride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the game, you don't wann play me
I am control, no way you can shake me
I am heavy debts, no way you can pay ME
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me.

Look over your shoulder, ready to run?
Like a Cleaveland bitch from a smoking gun?
I am the game, and I make the rules
So, move on out and you can die like a fool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" No way in hell Brolli! I'll die first," Trunks yelled smirking arrogantly. " That can be arranged," Brolli sneered and kicked Trunks in the gut. Trunks flew into a near by table 'causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at them. Trunks threw a ki blast at Brolli who canceled it with ease. Trunks and Brolli went super saiyan, flew at each other, and began their brawl. They threw punch/kick combos at each other and ki blasts as well. They broke from each other, they had a stare down, and went at each other again. Brolli phased out and could turn appeared behind Trunks. Before Trunks could turn around, Brolli grabbed the back of his head, and slammed his face into the ground. " Dad, stop them! Brolli will kill him," Bura yelled to her father. " All right," Vegeta said as he got up out of his seat and began to walk towards them. By this time they went ssj3 and were fighting faster and harder than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try to fake a rumble, but loose your repreave
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me
Don't you forget there's a price you can pay,
'cause I am the game and I wanna play.

Time to play the game
hahahahaha
time to play the game

It's all about the game,
not how you play it .
it's all about control
and if you can take it
it's all about your debts
and if you can pay it
it's all about pain
and who's gonna make it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brolli threw a ki blast into Trunks' gut which almost went through him. That's when Vegeta knew he had to interfere. Vegeta went ssj4 and split the two of them apart. ( A.N.: Like Piccolo did when he was teaching Goten and Trunks the fusion technique). " Let me at him," Trunk yelled still trying to get him. " Bring it chicken wuss," Brolli yelled. Trunks' body was covered in blood from about 50 wounds that Brolli gave him. Brolli only had a busted lip a cut alittle bit above his left eyebrow.

Bura ran over to Brolli and looked him over. " Come on. Let's go get those cleaned up," Bura said as she dragged Brolli into the kitchen and giving Trunks a death glare. Trunks' eyes followed them bug-eyed. " You can't stop what's happening. They are bonding! They'll become lifemates soon! Leave them be or face me," Vegeta yelled and everyone nodded not wanting to challenge Vegeta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the game
you don't wanna play me
I am control
there's no way you can shake me
I am your debt
and I know you can't pay me!
I am your pain
and I know you can't take me!

Ta play the game you gotta be the same.
You gonna change you name and die in flames.
hahahahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bura got some antiseptic ointment and put it on Brolli's cut. Brolli winced a bit and bura blew on it. " I'm pretty sure your busted lip doesn't need ointment. A wet rag would better," Bura said as she wetted a rag and wiped his cut and cleaned the blood off his face. " Thanx," Brolli said smirking. " Welcome," Bura said smiling. Then they kissed, after a few minutes Bura deepened the kiss. Brolli wrapped his arms around her waist as Bura wrapped her arms around his neck. They continued to kiss and embrace each other as the party continued.....

~~~~~~~~~
It's time to play the game
time to play the game
it's time to play the game
hahahahahahaha
Time to play the game
muhahahahahaha
Time to play the game!
~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 2.

Next chapter: Goku: Hey guys this is Goku! Vegeta: Shut up Kakkarot! Why don't they ever let me do something like that?! I am the Prince of all Saiyans damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, in the next chapter the bond between Brolli and Bura is getting stronger. Will there be more interferences or will has everyone excepted the change in Brolli? What happens when Bardock come back?! Keep reading to find out. Goku: WOW! Nice job Vegeta! They should let you do it! You'll keep people watching DBZ! Vegeta *smirks arrogantly*: Of course I did a good job! I'm not a moron like you!
Lady Halo: -.-; 'til next update!

a.n.: HEY GUYS! Sorry it took so long. I hope this adds alittle spice to it! Please review this and tell me if chapter 4 should be a lemon or not. Thanx to all who read this!