Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ With you I am Born Again ❯ way ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

With you I'm Born Again
 
What a way to go
(Lemony warning)
 
 
The comfort he felt was a warm cocoon surrounding him; he wanted to keep sleeping. The smile that splayed on his lips could not be helped; it was bliss. When he finally did open, his eyes he was surprised to have a pair of blue ones staring up at him. Goku felt, had been so positive that she was asleep; she never stirred once. But here it was she was indeed awake and looking at him while he slept! He mused.
Videl gave Goku a stare with her eyes wide with wonderment; was she really, where she was, if so she was not going to question it a bit.
He stared back, falling into the blue depths, sparkling, so deep, spiraling within; his heart jumped. Softly, gently he moved toward her face, their eyes never straying from each other-
Millimeters apart, Videl's lips open- as if about to say something, but whatever it was, whatever it could have been sealed away, taken from her, never important anyhow; the only thing that mattered was what was happening…
 
Goku let his body melt into hers; and she wrapped her arms around his neck and he cradled her to him, and tongue met tongue.
 
The heat tingled down her, followed by her own wet essence; her thighs feeling his growing reaction; that joy. How her heart soared with many emotions, she was on a high of pride, hunger from her head to her heart coursing back to warm her belly and most sacred juncture. Videl sighed into his mouth and explored his tongue sucking gently then swirling it amongst his own velvety one.
 
Goku reacted to her, tasting her was heaven, her breath was sweet like warmed honey and lemon. He tilted her body - his large hands spanned her narrow waist, he could nearly warp them around her. Hungrily, he pivoted her to her back - his legs were kneeling on the floor and his torso was lodged between her legs… She began to melt into him.
The passionate kissing was bringing untold excitement but their space was limited. She wanted more he wanted more- before long this small couch would crumble if something not be done!
It was perhaps the hardest thing she could ever remembering trying to do- she pushed as hard as she could against him-trying to stop him. Kami knew she did not want to stop, but she doubted it would be all that great with her and the couched wrecked- Saiyans just were too powerful!.
Hesitantly, Goku stopped his kisses and looked at Videl. Worry creased his brow as her wondered if she was angry or shocked disgusted…though she did not feel that way- but she was stopping him…
“Goku” she breathed out-
“Hai,” he said, breathing hard with want.
Videl looked desperately around her, biting her lower lip, hoping to find a better location but coming up empty- There was only the hard wood floors, a staircase, and that lonely chair in the corner-
“Um- Oh- Damn,” she exasperated.
“Videl?” he asked worriedly.
“Oh, no- oh,” she kissed him softly to reassure him. Holding his face in her hands, “we need a better place- Now,” she demanded hoping that her tone would kick some urgency into his mind, getting it to work better then hers…
“Hai,” he agreed-
Quickly, he picked her up and in and a blink there were in his room that Bulma gave to him at CC. He smiled brightly, very glad of that move- he then released her got up and locked the door and closed the shades-
The house was very cool - and Videl's heated body stated to shake from the temperature change and with excitement
 
He frowned at her shaking form and stepped quickly to her-
“Videl?” he asked concerned—
“Please- Goku… hold me”
Goku complied and raised his Ki slightly to offer her more warmth- he placed a kiss to her head- as he inhaled her own essence… now her scent was her own, replacing that ozone smell from him from the night before-
Her scent was enchanting, he kissed her neck, and she sighed again. Like a flash, both were straining to embrace and find each other's lips and tongues.
Her breathing quickened and her excitement grew- except this time she was back against his pillows and he was comfortably on top tearing at the bedspread that they lay-
Her tattered clothes from the night before disintegrate to nothing as his hands explored her body. Softly tracing the contours, feeling her shake and tremble under them. Masterfully he managed to untie his belt and slip his Gi off one arm and then the next- he never leaving her tongue, chin, or neck unattended by his succulent mouth for long. Achingly he cupped a breast; relishing how the soft globe fit into his hand- her moan- gave him hope. She arched her back towards him begging to be firmly held, clamoring holding his back with her hand. He could not waste any more time her body was heaven.
Words right then she thought were a waste- this, this had been happening for a long time now. They skipped having a discussion their sexual needs for each other arisen and she wanted this, wanted him… she needed this—By Kami it was coming,, “Oh, Kami, “ she yelled out of her rationalizations…
Goku could not wait longer- he needed her too badly, her warm breath, soft moans, and perfect body made him yearn- He knew that his Ki was raising, that Vegeta probably knew. This assured him that no one would interrupt…explicitly he knew this and he no longer could stop it—With or without talking Goku pressed into Videl's sweetness and heard her echo his own, “Oh, Kami….”
“Oh Videl,” he verbalized never realizing this could be- Goku had been a faithful husband- no matter if he was dead or not- Chi had been his one and only lover. Not that he had ever had opportunity, but he was not like that. She was his world once they joined. However, it had never before felt like this, maybe too much time had passed- but having Videl was like nothing he could compare. Fore a second an angry feeling shook him as he thought of Gohan touching Videl… this was his Siayanistic territorial battle he had to fight every so often- He hated fighting this beast, because He only wanted to focus on her…
Her hands groped him, her mouth begged him and her legs encircled his waist- he noticed how her eyes were now half closed yet looked wonderfully happy, in total ecstasy
His tempo increased as he now thought only of her and her reaction to him.
Nirvana came quickly - Kami Goku was large and solid- each thrust touched her inner spot and she was so full. She felt her body clamor and she came… Goku was nowhere near close and she cried her pleasure
 
Her soft cries shot pleasure all through him, they reverberated, and a hot heat shot though his spine- up his head and down - he warmed … it was a drug he wanted more off… she pealed and screamed and pressure built. Her sounds became his beat; he pulsated with each one… He loved this sensation it was better then any battle… her voice a bell ringing in his climax, as he no longer could hold back the wave of pleasure.
“Videl- Oh- oh -Uh” he slowed and she milked him form his essence, savoring each tweak every throb.
For the first time that morning Goku spoke the most words yet, “I want this- You - again.”
“Ha” She breathed heavily playing her fingers in to his mane.
His head was on her chest rising and falling to her breaths.
“Give me a sec OK?” she asked.
“Yeah, me too” he laughed back.
 
The study knock make her jump under him but the voice that snuck passed lit Videl's face crimson… “Not again, the Woman is having a tizzy!”-----
“Ha, ha. Oops” he laughed sheepishly
“Did Vegeta just say tizzy?” asked Videl laughing now too.
“Yeah, I knew he was close,” replied Goku.
“Yeah well I didn't” she sighed.
His response was to kiss her between her breasts -lips tasting her salty perspiration.
She looked down at him and smiled. A nostalgic feeling consumed her- it was as if they had been here before- as if they were old friends that this was what they did, how they fist how they were meant to be, and she wanted him again….
Before Videl could act on her new desire, the door knocked again!
“Damn him” she growled.
Goku shook his head-kissed her lips and silently told Videl, “It's Bulma.”
“Oh” she quipped
“Yep!” he smiled.
She swatted his rear as he left her fanny- Goku only lifted an eyebrow reminding Videl of Vegeta. She rolled her eyes at the thought.
 
Videl slid under the covers as Goku opened the door.
Very large blue eyes bugged form Bulma's face-
Goku had inexplicably answered the door without clothes. Videl only shook her head-
However, Bulma found her tongue after a moment, “Well Son-Kun- go get your pants on!” with that Bulma tuned her and practically ran from the room!
 
A/N: Merry Christmas!