Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Woman to Woman ❯ A Beautiful Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own dbz or make money off of it (unfortunately). Don't bother suing cuz I have no donaros in store. If I did own dbz I would be rich and famous like the big name companies who do.

A/N: Yo, peeps! This is my 1st fic posted so please go easy on me on my first try. Please don't report me since this is a yuri fic! Oh, and please don't hate me. I am in no way a pervert, but I do write adult entertainment, so all ya'll kiddies go away and read my milder fics! No one has a right to rave at me about what I choose to write, so I don't give a damn if you do decide to trash me! I would like good comments on my writing, and maybe if you're not enjoying the story I can fix it to everyone's likings. I don't even read that many yuri fics anyways, but I can assure you I will try my hardest to be the best of service. Please, if you don't like 18/BULMA YURI LEMON fics, don't read this. I don't want to offend anybody. Oh, and there will be one sex scene w/ Vegeta/Bulma & one w/ 18/OC. If you have questions or criticism send a review or e-mail me at mack_muffy@hotmail.com. Please notice me of any errors. Enjoy! Huggies and Kissies, Punky Monkey. Oh, yeah, I am a very busy person, so I warn you that I may not update very quickly.

"talking"

thinking

word emphasized

It was a perfect day for all the women of the Z Gang. The sun was shining, the clouds white and fluffy, the breeze comforting, and the birds were singing merrily. Everyone and everything seemed to be in good spirits and no one wanted to be indoors, so the women who got together in their free time had decided to sit outdoors on the lawn by the rows of beautiful flowers gardened by Bunny Briefs.

Each lovely woman had a cup of jasmine tea and in the middle of the table, next to the pole that held up the umbrella was plate of club sandwiches for them to munch on. The people in particular were Videl Satan the youngest; Chichi Son was the classic mother, Juuhachi-guu (18 in Japanese) the android, and Bulma Briefs the girl with the three B's (bucks, brains, and beauty). They had all agreed to meet at Capsule Corp. and update each other on all that women loved to talk about.

Chichi sighed in delight. "You know, B., you chose the perfect day for us to come out."

"Yeah," Videl agreed. "Life's just been so hectic for us girls. Gohan never has it tough usually."

"What do you mean? He's a doctor!" That was Bulma.

"Well, he's half saiyan, and he never really is that busy. I mean, he's a wonderful doctor-it's not like he never gets any patients, but still. For him it's always easy." (A/N: this is just those girls' opinion.)

"I have to agree with you, though, Videl. My Gohan's a smart a smart boy. I wonder how he is when neither Goku or I are geniuses."

"Your mom was an intelligent person," replied 18.

"Well, that's true. As I was saying, us girls do work harder." All the women nodded.

"That's right," 18 stated firmly. "I do all the housework all day and tend to everything. Krillen is short, but sometimes he can be so defenseless. I feel like I'm the man and he's the woman." 18 crossed her arms, and the ladies chuckled.

"Oh, really?" asked Bulma. "You should try taking care of a saiyan. It's like taking care of a big baby."

"Mm-hmm. Goku never helps around the house unless I beg him or yell at him, and if I do yell at him he always tries to escape."

"Oh I know. Vegeta is perfectly capable of taking care of himself, but he won't even bother making a sandwich even if he's starving. He even makes me turn out the lights. Do you know how long I have to argue with him to actually do something for himself? Sheez! `Can't even do that without someone slaving for him, and I have to fix the Gravity Room every ten seconds! It must be a royalty thing."

"Well, Gohan isn't like that as much, thanks to Chi. We're lucky Gohan's a surgeon or we wouldn't be able to pay for all the food he eats. I swear he'll eat anything, but at least he cleans up after himself."

"Oh, one time there wasn't any food left, cause, guess why, and Goku actually ate the Styrofoam cups!"

"No kidding," 18 said in bewilderment.

"Didn't he get sick?" asked Videl flabbergasted.

"Surprisingly he didn't."

"I guess a saiyan's digestive system was made to allow them to eat almost anything. Probably because they're muscle development and heart rate needs more energy, and that's why their metabolism is so fast. I really should try researching on saiyans."

"On Vegeta!" Videl exclaimed.

"Probably. Goku's afraid of needles and the boys are only half saiyan, so he's the only one. The hard part is getting him to cooperate."

"With what, tranquilizers?" Chichi joked.

"Well, yeah. I already made some especially for him."

"Are you serious? He can't be that bad," the android confirmed.

"Oh yes he can! You couldn't believe the temper of that man."

Chichi snickered. "Bulma, you have a bigger temper than he does."

"Yeah, you're just not as um…lethal," declared Videl. The women laughed whole-heartedly at the fact.

There was an awkward silence that followed since no one could think of anything they hadn't already talked about. Each of them looked among each other until all eyes, ice blue, night blue, and chocolate brown, focused on their host.

"Um…let's…talk about sex!" They all giggled and grinned knowingly.

Bulma was famous for her sexual appetite and self-confidence. One could tell just by looking at her. For instance, at that moment she was wearing a skin-tight dress that was dark plum with skinny, vertical white stripes and white frill for the hem and the strings that tied a the back of her neck. The dress was so short it barley covered her bottom, showing her long, creamy legs that were accentuated by flesh-colored high heeled sandals, revealing manicured pink toenails that matched her fingernails. Her hair was in a high, messy and sexy bun; her face was highlighted with a light amount of bubblegum lip-gloss, shimmering blue-turquoise eyeliner, and peach-tinted, slightly sparkly eye shadow. Her skin was so flawless there was no need for foundation or blush, and her lips had enough pout that she didn't need lip-liner either. On her small ears hung diamond earrings. Her delicate neck held diamond choker. She was the country's most beautiful and sexy aristocrat.

"Oh, Bulma, that is just too you," said Chichi.

Videl also thought so. "Yeah, you're like the female version of Master Roshi."

"Oh, come on! There's nothing wrong with a little talk."

"Uh-oh! She's horny now. Go fuck your saiyan!" 18 joked.

They decided then that it was time to depart to their homes. 18 had offered to stay and help Bulma clean up and give some opinions on some of her new inventions. Krillen had already been phoned and was going to be on his way.

The phone rang afterwards so Bulma went over to pick up. "Moshi-moshi. Oh, hey, Charlene! ...Uh-huh…Yeah, I know!" 18 paid no head to the scientist's conversation with whoever Charlene was, so she instead fiddled with her yellow locks on the sofa as she waited for her husband's arrival.

Occasionally she'd glance over at the flashy female in the kitchen, but would shake her head to demolish the inappropriate and surprising thoughts that popped up. Her frosty blue eyes drifted from her nails to study her friend, whose back was facing 18.

Her voice as she talked was naturally syrupy and sensual when relaxed or concentrated. Every now and then she would shift and giggle, which sent shivers down 18's spine.

Bulma's elbows were resting on the island, and her rear end jutted outwards, giving the interested android a perfect view of her luscious, shapely legs and round, cute little ass waving lazily.

Juuhachi-guu was now in to deep. Her toned body was erect and fully attuned to the sexy Bulma, and she had never felt sensations quite like the ones running through her, especially in her loins and chest. Krillen had been the only person to make her feel desire in her mechanic body, but a woman was the cause of her nervousness, and that was very confusing, yet very exciting indeed.

She trailed her eyes up the other girl's silky legs, wishing she could run her hands over them. Then, the metallic orbs settled on Bulma's plump ass. The dress was so short 18 could see half of the soft-looking, panty-less cheeks. Her mouth watered, and she wondered if Bulma was doing that on purpose, but, after some pondering, 18 resulted she most likely wasn't-unfortunately. Bulma spread her legs and arched her back to stretch much to 18's pleasure.

18's pulse quickened and a gloss of sweat began to coat itself on her body. Naughty girl. Good girl. Kami, this woman was made to deduce and taunt. She imagined herself stalking up behind her and-

Her daydream was cut short suddenly, when Bulma put the phone in its receiver and turned around. Luckily, 18 had looked away quickly; Bulma had not seen her friend's lusty stare.

"Woo! That girl sure is a bitch."

She walked gracefully over to the window with a cheerful spring in her strides, making her half naked, generous breasts bounce, threatening to spill out of their confines.

"18, Krillen is here."

"Okay."

The doorbell chimed, and Bulma opened the door to greet a blushing Krillen. "Are you ready, 18?"

18 nodded and told him, "Wait in the car for me. I'll only be a minute."

"Okay, Hun. Bye Bulma."

She waved to him and turned to 18, who regained her composure and walked up to her in a seductive manner.

"Do you need anything else?" she asked not wanting to stay away from that blue gem.

"No thanks. I'm glad you came over. I had a good time."

"Me too."

"Well, catch ya later, girl."

18 was just about to walk out the door until Bulma's voice stopped her abruptly. "Hey, I'm gonna go fuck my saiyan."

As 18 stepped out the door a loud "Vegeta! Come here!" was heard from inside the manor, and she gazed back, yearning to be in the place of the conceited saiyan prince that her obsession cared so deeply for.