Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ Trouble in the Atmosphere of Vegeta-Sei ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 9: Trouble in the Atmosphere of Planet Vegeta

Bulma threw a punch and hit Vegeta in the face. He recovered shortly afterwards and vanished out of sight then reappeared behind her grabbing her arms. Bulma broke free and vanished as well she came back into veiw shortly and slammed both fist into Vegeta's back.

Vegeta fizzled out of sight again, but Bulma caught a small movement in the corner of her eye and brought her knee up into Veget's stomach and then she slammed him in the face with one good punch and sent him into the wall.

Vegeta came out of the man shaped crater and came straight at Bulma full force drop kicking her in the stomach. She recovered and upper cutted him in the chin. He slammed his fist into her back, but not before she could grab his shirt and send him hurtling to the ground with her.

They both landed and hit the ground full force. They pulled themselves out of their craters. Vegeta stood as did Bulma and he glared at her. "That's enough for today Bulma. Your doing very well for such short time of training." "Thanks." With that the two left for some "other" exercises to work on.
___________________________________________________________________ __________

Vegeta had been training Bulma for two weeks now and she was already at the same level as he was which was incredible. Vegeta had never seen anyone progress so fast in his life. Still he knew she was full blood Sayain which did explain her attitude but what of her add discoloring.

Blue hair, blue tail, and blue eyes. All unSayain traits. All Saiyans had raven black hair, cold black eyes, and tails usually of brown or on accasion black. His tail was black which was rare, but hers was unheard of...blue.

He started to think back when he was younger and then it hit him. 'Dear Kami she must be the...ALBINO! She is! She's the Albino Sayain who disappeared all those years ago. It was 5 years ago I believe.' His memory began to return to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 16 year old prince was walking through the corridors of Frieza's ship. He had been ordered to the throne room by that lizard freak.

Vegeta arrived at the throne room and bowed before the disgusting creature called Frieza. "You summoned me Lord Frieza?" "Yes Prince I have something for you. ZARBON!!!" "Yes Lord Frieza?" "Bring her in." "Yes sire." The strange blue alien bowed to Frieza and marched to the back room of the chamber.

Vegeta was confused, but did not question him. He knew Frieza was stronger than him but one day he would defeat him he was sure of it.

A few moments later Zarbon came out of the room holding a beautiful blue haired girl who was blind folded. "Let me go you creep if I ever get this blind fold off you are dead you hear me!!" "Be queit! Now bow! "How can I bow to someone I can't see?" "Don't play dumb with me girl I'm not taking off that blind fold."

The girl bowed as told. "Prince Vegeta," spoke the lizard on the throne, "I'm giving you this girl as a concubine to you, since it is your birthday." "Lord Frieza with all do respect you know I do not touch alien females." "AAh but on the contrary my boy that is the interesting thing she is of the Sayain race." "What, but she is discolored."

"That is for a reason even her tail is of the aquamarine color you see on her head. But she is yours. She is a bit of a spit fire. I knew you would like her attitude so I am giving her to you." "But sire where did she come from? I thought all the Sayains died with the planet other than me and the others here." "AAh but this girl was born by the soldier Hanestier, one of the elite and the discoloring means she is Albino. A very rare find indeed. She has incredible abilities."

"I gladly accept her sire ,thank you." "Oh and Vegeta I give you one heeded warning. Never ,under any circumstances, remove that blind fold, ever!" "Why sire?" "That is none of your concern at the moment now take her and be gone monkey." "Yes my Lord."

Vegeta gagged as those words came out of his mouth. He grabbed the girl and gathered her in his arms. She kicked and screamed the whole way to his room. 'What a fighter.' He took her into his room and threw her on the bed and tied her to the railing. "Now woman lets get one thing straight you are mine now and that means you go by my rules got it?" "Fuck you." "Exactly." Whispered Vegeta seductively in her ear. His eye full of lust.

The young girl gasped as realization struck. "What is your name girl?" "B..Buruma." "Hmm nice well then time for some fun." Buruma screamed when he jumped on top of her. "Noooo please don't." "Answer me this, why doesn't Frieza want me to take off your blind fold?" "Because of my gift." "Hmmm I'll make a deal with you I will take your blind fold off have some fun and if you don't try anything I'll let you go to another planet as far from here as possible." "You mean it?" "I always keep my word." "Very well."
________________________________________________________________ ___________

Vegeta gently removed her clothes from her body and then his own. It was then that he removed her blind fold to reveal the most enchanting pair of blue eyes. He starred into them and then the pupils began to swirl into a circle of white. They starred at each other for the longest time. He was in a trance that he liked and she seemed to be in the same trance.

She pulled his head down and kissed him passionatly. She began to play with his hard member teasing him with her fingers. He moaned as she twindles her fingers near the tip. He was not going to be raping her he knew that now. She was doing this of her own free will. But it would not be as rough as he wanted it, he was going to take his time and be gentle with her. But why?

"You know Vegeta I could easily kill you right now?" "What are you talking about woman I am the strongest Sayain alive." "Sure, my physical strength is above all normal females, but I have my mind, watch." In the blink of an eye Vegeta found himself in the air with his hands behind his back. "WHAT THE HFIL! HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Vegeta looked and saw that her eyes were in the back of her head and her hair was thrashing madly around her. "Telekinesis." She then moved off the bed and then laid him on it keeping him still. Then climbed on top of him finally releasing her hold on him.

"There that's better." She went down his body with her mouth till she reached his thick member. She put her mouth over it and began to suck hard on it. He began to moan at the pleasure. She played around with her tongue a bit. Then began too suck harder. Till he spilled in her mouth. She swallowed and wiped the rest of the jizz from her mouth.

"Now your ready for the test." She crawled on top of him all the way. But he unexpectedly rolled her under him, he prefered to be the one in control. "No woman now you are ready." He began to kiss her tender breast and played with one of the hard nipples with his tongue. He began to slide his newly developed hard into her when he hit the barrier.

"You've never done this before have you Onna?" She shook her head. "Ok you may feel a lot of pain, but hang tight." He thrust into her braking the barrier and heard her scream. This felt so great, but he sat still to let her get used to him. It took quite some time but she finally nodded allowing him to move.

He slid in and out of her moving slowly then quickened. He went faster and faster. Making her scream and moan. She was running her hands trough his hair and holding his hips. He went on and on and they raised their power levels so as to delay their coming. The ground seemed to shake at their awesome power.

Vegeta took one last thrust into her as hard as he could making them both come at once. She fell to the bed not realizing that he had sat her up to where they were both in a sitting position. He laid beside her and put his arm around her. "That was incredible." He whispered softly in her ear.

"Yeah it was." She said breathing hard and heavy. He reached over her shoulder and kissed her. "Why did you do this on your own will?" "I don't know really, it was something in your eye's." "Really tell me something were my pupils swirling?" "Yes, how did you know?" "Yours were doing the same..."
______________________________________________________________ _______________

The next morning he had taken her to one of the ships and had given her a shot so that she would forget everything about her life that had happened, all 16 years of her life would be lost to her. She slept in the capsule and he set the coordinates for Earth.

"Goodbye Buruma, you will never remember me or what happened last night. I know what it was I saw last night, it was love. I love you Buruma, but you have to go." He closed the door and sent the pod into space never to see her again, he hated himself for breaking his promise to himself to never love again.

And like last time the one he loved was gone and he wouldn't ever see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So I have seen her before. I knew she looked familiar to me. And that is why when I slept with her she had no barrier inside her. Well she thought she was a virgin, but what do you know she lost her virginity to me twice what a concept. But if I tell her will she remember. Ha one good thing is she has a different name. I hated that name Buruma.'

Vegeta was cut out of his thoughts by Bulma whom he had been carrying. She was asleep and had stirred. 'She sleeps so easy in my arms. I'm going to have to go lighter on her training. She is getting wore out faster and she is carrying my child so I have to be careful not to hit her in the stomach anymore. She's only a couple of weeks but still. One thing is for sure...she is the best sparring partner I've had in years. She has a lot of power begging to come out.'

He carried her to their room and laid her on the bed then covered her up so she could sleep. He was about to leave to go do some more training on his own when he was pulled backwards and onto the bed by a now strong, but still delicate hand. "And where do you think you are going we haven't had our other "exercises" yet?" He chuckled. They had done this almost every night since he brought her here.

He crawled on top of her removing his spandex training shorts then her training clothes that she had made for herself. The spandex excentuated all the curves of her body fully making his hard throb as he removed the tight fitting clothes from her beautiful body.

He began to wander her body with his hands while kissing gently at the small of her neck. She was moaning in pleasure. He worked his way down to her breast. Her nipples were extremely hard. If she had been very tall she could have put an eye out. ~*giggles* That little coment was curtiousy of a friend of mine named Mike Wilson I was talking on the phone with him one day when he said it and it gave me the idea to put it in my story so thanks Mike *winks*~

He took his tongue and swirled it around her nipples and began to suck on them as if he were a starving man and someone had just thrust a steak in front of him. His rock hard was beginning to get the better of him. It was practically screaming "relieve me!" But he felt like teasing her no matter how tempting the situation got.

He took his middle and pointer fingers and thrust them into her making her back arch. He grabbed her hips to steady her, and he began to play with her insides with his fingers all the while kissing every inch of her body he could get to. He made sure to go nice and slow to tease her. "Vegeta don't do this to me. It's not fair your teasing and I'm going nuts!" She managed to protest through clenched teeth.

"Oh but teasing you is so much fun besides you know you like it. It turns you on and you know it." "I know...but it is nerve recking." He merely chuckled and continued his asault on her. She was about to climax and he knew it. 'We can't have that now can we?' He stopped and pulled out his fingers. She grunted in protest but decided to do some teasing of her own.

She reached her hand and tail down to his hard; using her tail to jack him off and her hand to play at the tip she began to tease him the way he had done her. He knew what she was doing. 'Clever little vixen she knows I can't do anything as long as she has hold of me. Grabbing me there is like grabbing any Sayain's tail...it leaves you totally helpless.'

*Thought he had one over on me well haha he was WRONG!* She began to jerk harder and harder on his throbbing member while continuing her assault on the most sensative tip of it. She could see him jerk forward slightly everytime she pulled and could hear small grunts in his throat from the pleasure. His teeth were clenched and he was trying hard to keep control.

He had a scowl on his face but it wasn't a normal one. This one had a hint of a smile in it. This was a pleasure scowl. ~I would be smiling too.~ Bulma could see he was on the verge of climaxing and just completely let go of him. "Hell woman that was a dirty trick." "You did it to me." "Hehe." He had his evil grin on his face. He went down as far as he could and began to suck hard on her womanhood playing around on the inside with his tongue.

"Aaaaaah...Vegeta...n..no..aah...f..fair." She barely managed. He lifted from his attack to speak, "All is fair in love, war, and sex." He grinned when he said the last one, then attacked her again.

She came fully and was overwhelmed and with her newly developed power it took all she had to keep her energy down so as not to blow up the ship. She was breathing very heavy, "My turn..." She grabbed Vegeta's shoulders and rolled him until she was on top. Then she went as low as possible. She sucked hard on his member feeling it throb from pleasure in her mouth. Vegeta was arching and she had to hold his hips down so she could keep her mouth around him.

She began to suck hard on his aching hard and played with the tip with her tongue. He exploded in her mouth. He too had to use all the sanity ~what was left of it~ to control his awesome power. Bulma swallowed all the jizz in her mouth then climbed back to his chest.

She felt him get hard again behind her back as she crawled on top of him. "Ready for round 2?" "Oh yes. But I'm in charge." He grabbed her as she had done to him and manouvered her back under him. He was as rock hard as before and it was as if he had never lost it. He could still feel the sensation from his last climax and was definitly ready for round 2. "Round 2 begins...Ding..." With that last word he thrust himself into her. She arched so far he thought her back might brake from it. He grabbed her hips and steadied her so that she wouldn't hurt herself and began to move inside her.

Slow at first but it took him only a few seconds to make it to full speed. He was almost ramming himself into her. She moaned his name loud while he merely grunted in pleasure. Bulma felt her climax come as it had never done before. She exploded. She thought all her bodily fluids had gone into that climax and that she would die from the loss of fluid.

Vegeta took one last thrust into her before filling Bulma to the rim with his climax. He thought to himself that one more drop and she might have exploded into nothing from how much he had drained all at once. They both had never climaxed like that before.

Bulma finally fell to the bed losing her arch. Vegeta fell beside her and put his arm around her. She clinged to his chest as if the minute she let go he would disappear. "Round one:Vegeta...Round two...," she paused for a brief moment, "tie." "You can say that again."

He held her close to him knowing that even after something as cataclismic as this she still got cold very fast. She seemed to crave the warmth of his body. He also noticed that when he got up; no matter what time she always woke up shortly afterwards like she had trouble sleeping alone.

They were both really exosted. Vegeta didn't even know if they would be able to get up to train in the morning. He shoved his training out of his thoughts. He held her close and before they knew it slumber had found the two lovers.
_______________________________________________________________ ______________

Vegeta woke the next morning from a loud banging noise and the ship started to move. His first thought was that Bulma was training, but then when he woke up fully he realized she was still in his arms.

'But if Bulma is here what is making the ship move and what is that noise?' He lifted his arm from around Bulma and climbed out of the bed only to be knocked back on it.

Bulma's eye's shot open as he landed on her. She lifted him off of her. "What the hell is going on Vegeta the whole ship is shaking?" "That's what I would like to know."

They both got up and got dressed in a hurry. They hurried to the control room and turned on the screen. When they looked they saw that a ship had opened fire on them. They noticed that it wasn't an ordinary ship either it looked just like...Frieza's!

Vegeta looked on in bewilderment. "But Frieza's dead Vegeta..." "I know he is we saw him die." "But then who the hell is THAT?!" "I don't know."

They began to recieve a transmission from the other ship. The screen went fuzzy then a creature that looked oddly like Frieza, but slightly different on the screen. The creature looked at them then spoke. "Well well Vegeta, I didn't realize it was you on this ship. All we knew was that you entered a forbidden zone. My father said that all the planets that had been destroyed were to be guarded from all trespassers. Why I don't know. But anyway how are you Vegeta?"

"COOLER!!! I thought Frieza killed you long ago and if he was smart he would have. What the hell do you want?!" "Like I said you are in my designated area and it is forbidden to all trespassers. And yes, little Frieza tried to kill me, but I was stronger and therefore I was given control of this quadrant of his for defeating him. One thing I wasn't told when Father gave it to me was that the planets in it had already been destroyed!!! Father always favored that little runt. I don't know why. I was always stronger, but he still favored him."

Bulma had been hiding in the background unseen. She came up behind Vegeta and stayed behind him. "Vegeta who is that? He looks like Frieza." Cooler noticed her very quickly. "OOOOh and who is this delicate little whore Vegeta? No doubt some little humanoid girl you took as a mate." "She is not a whore you freak and who she is, is none of your concern now leave or I will destroy your ship!!!"

Vegeta was furious that this ugly lizard would insult his mate like that. He was boiling over with rage. 'How dare that freak of nature insult Bulma that way!' Cooler looked in astonishment.~(cooler's thoughts will be like this)~ (Ah so he has taken her as a mate. And he seems to be very pretective of her as well. Well I'll just have to see if she is a good mate. She must be for Vegeta to be so protective of her. Yes that is the plan. I'll take her as my own. That will make them pay for killing my brother, even though I never liked him. Oh and the little lady seems to have another ki signature with her. That can only mean the little whore is pregnant. Oh Vegeta you have been a busy boy haven't you?)

"Oh my Vegeta, getting a little on the defensive side are we? You seem to have taken a liking to this girl." This time when he spoke he addressed Bulma, "My dear I am Cooler, brother to the one you know as Frieza. I'm glad the little lizard is dead, but it insulted my family to see him die at the hands of a mere Sayain monkey. So I must take my revenge. One thing who was the one to kill Frieza and my father?"

Bulma was angry that he had refered to her as a whore. "YOU DISGUSTING PIG FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE WAS BEAT BY A KID! HIM AND YOUR PITIFLE EXCUSE OF A FATHER. HE WAS A SUPER SAYAIN TOO SO THERE!!!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

Vegeta looked at her and had to admire her courage. "WHY YOU DIRTY LITTLE WHORE HOW DARE YOU! My father could never be beaten by a child!"

Vegeta had to chuckle, "Well I guess those low class morons weren't as strong as you thought." Cooler started to laugh. He then pushed a button on his control panel and said in an amused voice, "Sweet dreams..."

That was the last thing Bulma and Vegeta heard before a lot of gas began to come into the ship knocking them out cold. Cooler had been trying to destract them while his men attached the tanks to the ship.
_________________________________________________________________ ____________