Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words That Are Spoken Yet Remain Silent ❯ I'm What?! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 13: I'm What?!

Bulma was fast asleep. Vegeta figured she probably wouldn't wake up for at least another 5 hours. He got up and went to the conrtol room to see how far they were from Earth. 'Man this ship is a lot faster than I thought. We are only 2 hours from Earth. Well I guess we must have slept around 10 hours then.'

About 1 3/4 hours later Vegeta woke Bulma. "Hey get strapped in we will be landing in about 15 minutes." "What, where are we landing and what happened?" "We are going home and what happened was you won your battle with your little demon."

"Oh really." Bulma got up and went into the conrtol room and strapped herself in. The ships alarm started to go off and the monotone computer voice said, "We are now entering Earths atmosphere, thank you." "I hate that voice you really need to change it Bulma." "I know, maybe I'll program it to sound like me." "That would be even worse." "Hey!" She reached over and hit his arm playfully.

The ship began to shake as they landed. When the ship touched ground Bulma was the first to undo her belt and run outside to meet the others.

She had noticed that when they had entered Earths atmosphere, she had sensed all her friends at Capsule Corp. evidently waiting for them to arrive.

The elctronic door slid open and Bulma was greeted by all her friends. Goku walked up to Bulma with his usual goofy grin on his face. "Hey Bulma where have you two been?" "We took a little trip into space." "Oh."

Goku looked behind Bulma and saw Vegeta standing, leaned against the ship with his normal stance on. "Hey Vegeta how you been? You seem a lot stronger." "Shut up Kakarot, you are the last person I want to talk to." "Woah ok, no need to get edgy."

"Hey Bulma your ki has increased tremendously what happened?!" Bulma had kept her tail around her waist so that no one could see it. She turned around to look at Vegeta. He knodded to her knowing that she wanted to know if it was alright to tell them.

"Well..." Bulma pulled her tail from around her waist. Everyone looked at it in shere amazement. Gohan was the first to speak, "Your...Your...your a...your a SAYAIN?!" "Yeah." Goku gained his composure next. "Cool! Another Sayain! Wow Bulma, that is terrific!" "Yeah and now I'm as strong as Vegeta! And no offense to you Goku, but I think we both might be stronger than you!"

Everyone starred at Bulma as if she was mad. "What, you want us to prove it?" Krillon found this amusing, he figured what the heck let Bulma have her fun. "Sure Bulma, let's see what you've got." Goku spoke a second later. "You can show us in a minute, first I want to know who else is with you?" "Huh, what are you talking about Goku?" Bulma looked at him confused.

Goku looked at her more closely, then realized she really had no idea what he was talking about. That could only mean one thing, "Bulma your...your...your PREGNANT!"

Everyone gasped and Bulme yelled, "I'm what?!" Then fainted. Vegeta walked over and picked her up, then looked at everyone with a smirk on his face. Then he proudly carried her upstairs to her room. And put her to bed.

Then he walked outside. Everyone still amazed. Vegeta looked at the all annoyed, "What?" No one said anything. Then Goku spoke, "CONGRATULATIONS VEGETA!!" Vegeta "hmph"ed in reply. Then Goku spoke again. "Hey does anyone know why Yamcha isn't here?"

Before anyone could say anything Vegeta spoke, "That worthless bastard is dead." Everyone yelled at the same time, "WHAT!?" "You heard me! That worthless human tried to rape Bulma so I killed his worthless hide!" "He tried to rape Bulma?!" Vegeta nodded. "That low down scum! Good thing he's dead!" Goku was furious. Everyone, including Vegeta, was surprised to hear that Goku was glad someone was dead.
_________________________________________________________________ __________

Bulma looked around to find herself in her room. She felt groggy. What had happened? Then she remembered why she had fainted. *I'm pregnant?* Bulma still couldn't think of herself as being pregnant. It was impossible. Well, not impossible, after all her and Vegeta hadn't used any protection.

Maybe she was. *Was that what I felt inside me helping me? Somethng was helping me by giving me some of its energy. That had to be it. My baby was helping. He or she didn't want to die any more than I did.*

She climbed out of bed and saw Goku asleep in a chair next to her bed. "Goku wake up." She said. He opened his eye's to see her. "Hey Bulma, your awake." "Yeah, but Goku I have a question to ask you." "What?" "How did you know I was pregnant?"

"Well, there were three reasons actually. One you have another energy with you and since you said it wasn't another person that mennt the energy had to inside of you. The second is well because your, uh scent has changed." "My what?" "Your scent. And I'd have to tell you that if I weren't already married and had gone through this once with Chi-Chi then I would have to say I would be pretty well..." "WHAT?" "Yeah, when your scent changes like that it is like when an animal goes into heat."

Bulma blushed hard at the thought. *Woah this is too weird.* "Goku what was the third reason?" "Umm...well...uh...well damnit Bulma, Vegeta's scent is all over you!" Bulma blushed even harder now. "ahehe yeah."

Bulma climbed out of bed and decided it was time to go down to the others. *I can't wait to see their reactions.*
___________________________________________________________ ________________