Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Words Without Meaning ❯ Words Without Meaning ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Words Without Meaning

A tall boy stood in front of me. He wore some weird shaped armor; it was all black and had squiggly lines all over it. They were all blood red. Music played in the background. It came from a small locket the boy had in his hands. I stood behind a large wide tree. It was tall and had brown leaves. I stepped away from the tree silently. The boy twitched his ear and I stopped. He turned around and stared at me. He was tremendously handsome. He had white, no silver hair and crystal blue eyes. He was muscular, looked very strong. I on the other hand was not wearing fine clothing nor did I look fine. My hair very short, blond, brown. My eyes were emerald green, though they glistened in the moonlight. I wore a black shirt and black pants. They were torn and ripped. I was scratched and bruised, bleeding everywhere. It wasn't pretty. He stared at me. Then I noticed he was crying. He walked up to me and passed through me as if I was a ghost. I looked over to where he was standing and saw a body lying on the ground. I walked over to it and saw myself. Dead.

"Dial! Are you okay!"

I looked up and saw Tai hovering over me. She was scratched and bruised. I rubbed the back of my head, when I pulled my hand away it was soaked in blood.

"Ow."
Tai laughed and helped me up.

" You sure take a wallop when you flew into that tree. You knocked the whole thing down!"

She laughed with her silly Irish accent. I laughed to though no one knew what my accent was from. French maybe.

" So want to finish training?"

I got up and shook my head.

" Okay give me five minutes though."

She nodded and walked into the house to get a drink. I stared up at the sky.

" It seemed so real. Was it a dream?"

I shook myself. I couldn't worry about silly dreams. I had to get ready for the Martial Art's Tournament. I got a drink with Tai and we started to train. Jab, punch! We were at least fifty feet in the air.

" Dial, Tai! Lass's com' `ere!"

Master Coma was on the ground waiting for us.

" Hey master Coma!"

Tai and I said together as we came to the ground.

" Girls, I need you to go to the local Capsule Corp and get my moped's fixed. Will you two take the four of em'?"

We looked at each other and nodded. We walked over and picked them up.

" Sheesh. You girls are very, very strong for 13 and 21 year olds."

Tai and I laughed and flew off.

We landed in front of the city and decided it was better to look normal. We didn't want to upset the human people. For Tai and I were both from different planets. Mine unknown. Tai was from a planet called Sulshelt. It's very hard to pronounce. We got a wagon and a car and Tai drove us down to the Capsule Corp. We walked and a little bells rung. It made me jump.

" Whoa. It's okay Dial."

I laughed a little. A tall woman with blue hair came to the desk.

" Yes may I help you?"

Tai nodded and took the woman outside to look at the broken mopeds. I stayed inside and sat in a chair. I fidgeted around a little bit and stopped when I heard noises coming from the outside in the back of Capsule Corp. I got up and walked around to the back and saw 7 guys training.

" Whoa no way!"

I gawked in amazement of how they were just like me. They could fly and were SO strong. One turned and saw me he yelled something to the others. I froze I couldn't move. He started walking towards me. He was short and had spiked hair. He was really muscular. I gulped.

<. Oh my god! >

I panicked a little.

He smirked.

" What do you want girl?"

He yelled at me and the guys in the back just stared at me.

" Uh, uh. I'm so sorry did I disturb you guys or something. I really didn't mean it!"
He looked shocked for a moment.

" Why is your accent that way!"

I started to move backward.

" No you don't."

He grabbed my arm. I yelled. The men in the back came running over.

" Dad, let her go!"

A boy with light purple hair tugged on to the man who had my arm. The next thing I know I was in Tai's arms. And the blue hair woman was yelling at the man.

" Are you okay Dial? He hit you pretty hard. What a jerk."

I had an ice pack on my eye.

" What the. HE HIT ME!"

I jumped up and everyone looked at me.

" What did I do! I did nothing! God Dammit!"

Everyone looked shocked. I marched up to the man.

" Who ever you are mister! Who gave you the right to hit girls! Why I otta!"

I put my finger on his chest and poked once or twice. He flinched a little as if I was hitting a weak spot.

" Dial! Stop it right now! You were not raised by Master Coma to act like that!"

Tai ran over to me and grabbed my arm. I started bursting into to tears. I guess I fainted cause when I woke up I was lying on a couch with a wet towel on my head.

" You're having quite a day. First the tree. Now this."

I looked around and saw the guys and the woman all staring at me. I moaned and sat up.

" Where am I?"

Tai put her arms around me and gave me a big hug.

" You're fine that's good!"

She squeezed me tight I coughed a little.

"You're in the Brief's home. They invited us to stay for a while to train for the tournament. Isn't that nice of them!"

I nodded and walked up to the man who was mean to me earlier.

" Sorry about that earlier, you kinda made me spaz out."

He raised an eyebrow.

" Spaz? You are not going to throw up are you?"

I laughed.

" No! It means freaked. As in freaked out."

I smiled and he just stared at me. I stopped laughing and sat back down.

" Dial this is Bulma say hello."

Tai pointed to the Blue hair woman.

" Hello my name is SunDial Katawasai. Nice to meet you. And to everyone else in the room."

I smiled and curtsied a little to be polite. I felt foolish but Tai smiled happily and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. They all stared at me. I guess they thought I was weird. The boy with the light purple hair just stared at me as the others and Tai got up to go train.

" Hi my names Trunks."

He smiled and reached out his hand so I could shake it. I smiled and shook it. He was kinda cute.

" Sorry about what happened. My dad's kinda a poor sport."

I laughed and we both smiled and got up.

" So um, you ready for the tournament. I heard they making kids 12 and up in the adult league."

I looked at him and spoke the same time.

" Wow, really that's awesome. Yeah, I think I'm ready."

I smiled and he smiled back. I think it clicked right their cause the next few days Trunks and I started hanging a lot more together. We spent the afternoons walking to the soda store laughing and talking about when we were little and all the little itchy stuff. About embarrassing moments to. We trained together also, and well, It was great.

Now it's the day of the tournament and we all flew together down to the island were the tournament was being held. I walked up to the counter and placed my name and my age down. The man told me to go over to the final arena to see if I would be placed in the final battles. There were hundreds of people. I waited for the others and we walked to the arena.

" Katawasai, Sundial!"

My name was called and I walked up to a huge punching bag. Guys were laughing in the background. Saying like, "Yeah right. This should be hilarious!" I got really mad but I focused myself not to hit to hard or I might break the machine for me and Tai acted like we were humans the whole time we were with Trunks and the others and didn't want to blow are cover. We knew we were strong enough already but extra training would be fine with Trunks. I guess they couldn't hide themselves cause I had already seen them fly.

" GO DIAL!"

Trunks yelled over to me. I blushed a little then shook my self and punched the bag lightly. The guy read my looked at my number and nearly fell over.

" What! That's impossible for a 13 year old!"

Trunks and the others looked shocked as the read my number. Tai looked disappointed at me. She walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

" Lighter then that. Okay?"

I nodded and when the men were finished looking over the machine. I tapped it as lightly as I could and it was still high. The man looked astonished. But let me go anyway. Though when I walked back Trunks and the others were staring at me oddly.

" What?"

I said.

Tai went and so did the others. I jumped up and down to hear all 9 of us on the finals list. We waited by the door to listen to last years winner blab on and on. The little kids went first and so on and so on. Now it was my turn to fight.

" Katawasai, Sundial, Norberg, John."

I walked out die and everyone was yelling and cheering. I looked over and saw a tall guy with huge muscles come into the stadium and stood in front of me. I recognized him he was the last years winner.

" Girl you min as well step off the stage now. You can't beat me."

He laughed loud I smirked and waited for the bell to ring so I could kick his ass.

Meanwhile back in the waiting area watching, the others were talking.

" Is she stupid she cant beat him."

Tai just stood watching me as Krillain blabbed on.

" Oh she'll win I know it."

Tai and the others turned around as they saw a boy with silver hair and blue eyes standing behind them. He had to other guys next to him. There were twins. Both black hair green eyes.

" Who are you! And how do you know that?"

Vegita yelled out at the boy. A bell rung in the background and everyone was cheering as I walked off the stadium floor and into the waiting area. I ran up to Tai.

" I won! I won!"

I jumped and down and looked over to see the three boys and nearly screamed as I saw the boy in the middle. I choked on one of my laughs and coughed a little.

" Oh my god!"
Everyone stared at me as I looked at the boy. He stared at me and walked up to me. I just stared at him. He stopped in front of me. Trunks got furious and darted for him. A blue light surrounded him and everyone had fright on their faces. He put his hand over my ear and whispered.

" I'm hear to prevent what you saw. I know you know who I am. I know who you are to. But I know you more then you know me. So don't worry."

He let trunks out of the bubble and walked away with the other two guys. Trunks ran up to me.

" Who was that Dial and please can you explain!"

I stared at him, then Tai.

" Tai?"

I spoke softly. Trunks turned around and the all looked at Tai. Tai walked over to me and picked me up.

" It's okay. We'll tell them now. And you can tell me who those guys were."

I just put my head on her shoulder. The guys just stared at Tai.

" All right woman what's going on!"

Vegita ran up to Tai and yelled at her.

" Hold up! Will tell you let my just sit down first!"

Tai was always a good negotiator

Tai explained to them what happened about planets and how they she just found me one day, and how we needed the money for repairs and other important stuff. I just sat there on her lap the whole time listening outside to the fights. She then turned me.

" Dial now can you tell us who those boys were and how the one knew who you were?"

I nodded and spoke. My voice was all achy.

" I saw him in a dream. That's how I know him. But it was different I wasn't on Earth but somewhere else. It was faded. I saw this boy holding a locket it played this sad melody. He was standing next to a dead body. It was bruised, and scraped. It was bleeding a lot. The boy turned around and he was well the boy who we just saw a minute ago. But in my dream he was, well he looked a lot different. I cant really explain the rest but that the body. Well the dead one was, well mine."

Everyone looked at me in shock.

" Why didn't you tell me about this."
Tai ran her fingers through my hair. I noticed that all this time. Tai was like a mother to me. I hugged her and the guys just stared. I started crying and fell asleep.