Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You've Got Mail ❯ Sean and Shin ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I OWN EVERYTHING!! I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH PUHLEASE DONT LET THE MEN IN WHITE COATS TAKE ME AWAY!! PLEASE!!!

AN: Hello, shivers, its gettin easier to rewrite the thing cos im practically happy with this chapter, only slight changes were made. The others im going to speed through, wouldn't be surprised if i got em done by today! ;) have fun reading it ALLL over again...*contented sigh*

You've Got Mail

"Get off that damn thing! I shouldn't have gotten it for you!" Renata shouted from the bathroom.

"Yeah In a sec let me say bye!" Pan shouted back at her second best friend.

"Don't tell me it's that guy again! You've been talking to him since...since May! It's September! Did you know that!?" Renata screamed back.

"Alright! alright!" Pan screamed back as she quickly typed bye.

"Ren, I think I'm in love..." Pan trailed off.

"Pan, I think you should stay away from that thing! You're loosing your social life!" Renata shouted ignoring what Pan had just stated.

"Well I'm going out now aren't I?! And I do still go out!" Pan retorted.

"Oh no time to argue! Get dressed!" Renata replied frustrated.

Pan rushed into her room, sort of fearing the wrath of Ren. Hanging around with Renata and her other friends made her a little more feminine. Although Bra and Marron never had an effect on her, for some reason they did. Pan emerged wearing a pair of tight, denim, short shorts with a white singlet top. It was simple but made her look stunning. She wore, brand new white sneakers, her friends had convinced her to throw out her old battered ones and these ones were more stylish.

Pan tied her hair up and left a few strands of hair in the front of her face. She never realised that she had quite a figure and that she was quite pretty. Besides, she was very modest.

Renata and Pan made their way to the front of the dorm and waited for the rest of their group. It was a dark and gloomy night, quite cold and miserable yet here they were going out to party. As Pan tapped her foot impatiently, she noticed a couple of men walking towards them. They looked dirty and dangerous and from the evil smirks on their faces Pan could tell they were trouble.

"Hey ladies, wanna play?" One of the men asked.

"No." Pan replied coldly.

Pan wanted to kick their asses to the outer space but she had forgotten that Ren didn't know about her fighting skills. In fact, she had forgotten that none of her friends knew about her fighting abilities. But, they did think it was strange that she ate a lot, never got sick, got to far places fast and one time, got up after getting hit by a car. Pan just brushed it off and said that it went over her and didn't really hit her.

"Are you sure? I'm sure the four of us could have some fun, if you know what I'm saying..." The second man asked smirking.

"Sorry, no thanks." Pan replied turning around.

The second man grabbed her arm roughly, it was meant to hurt but Pan didn't flinch.

"Run Renata." Pan told Renata calmly, effortlessly pulling the mans hand off her arm.

"But-"

"Go! I'll be fine!" Pan ordered Renata.

Renata went reluctantly, but instead of leaving she stayed behind a bush, curious as to what Pan was up to. Pan sensed her ki nearby, so she was careful about what she did. She decided that powering up to 50 would be enough to defeat these twirps and that she would be careful not to fly and use ki blasts. Taking a fighting stance, she glared at them while they just laughed.

"Oooh I'm so scared, little girl coming to kick my bum!" The first man mocked.

Pan had to completely ignore the urge to snap his neck. She threw a kick to the first man, but even though she had supressed her ki greatly, he still flew through a brick wall 5 metres away. The other man looked a horrified but didn't budge.

"Y-y-you think y-y-your s-so t-tough?" He asked squeakily as he trembled.

"No. I know I'm t-tough." Pan replied coldly mocking him.

He threw a sloppy punch at her head which she easily caught and she threw him through 2 brick walls effortlessly. They were so weak she laughed slightly. Renata emerged from the bush slightly shocked.

"Pan, uh..." Renata trembled slightly at the sight she had just seen.

"Please..please don't tell the others." Pan pleaded.

"I won't its just...I never knew you could kick ass!!" Renata exclaimed.

***

Pan and Renata became extremely close, not as close as Bra, since Bra knew everything, but as close as a human could get. They went on double dates a lot too, but Renata had the worst taste in guys. She never looked at personality, she only looked for looks and since Renata was the one that kept trying to set her up, Pan's dates ended badly.

During the past month she had also got to know Shin (the nickname she gave Shinmiri Hitokage). He was nice and seemed pretty intelligent. She didn't know what he looked like, where he lived or what his real name was (they decided to withold that information for safety) but she couldn't help falling for him. She knew it was stupid, afterall she hadn't actually met him, but there was just something about him.

From what she could tell he seemed to work a lot and still live with his family. She could also tell that he lived near Satan City because of the places he talked about a lot. Maybe she could meet him sometime, she was going home for her birthday and she couldn't wait. Maybe she could meet him then.

"Pan? Pan? Earth to Pan!" Renata shouted at Pan waving her hand in front of her face.

"Uh...what?" She replied still dazed from her train of thoughts.

"John here was trying to tell you something!"

"Uh...right...sorry. Look...Renata...I have to go...do some...uh...studying...yeah studying so I better go now! Bye!"

Pan waved at Renata and her date and John as she grabbed her bag and rushed out the door. She didn't want another stupid date with one of those jerks. She walked from her resturaunt to the dorm, even though it was far, she could still walk it, no human could have, but she could. It began to rain halfway there, she kinda liked it. It was refreshing.

She walked slowly so she could think about her life and where it was going. She closed her eyes and kept walking.

*OOOMF* Pan ran into someone and that someone had fallen to the ground leaving Pan to stand there in shock.

"Oh! Sorry! Sorry!" Pan apologised profusely.

"No It's okay...I'm fine...really it's okay." A masculine voice replied.

A fine young man stood up, he had brown hair, parted in the middle (like Trunks') and he had the most beautiful green eyes. He was of masculine build and very...sexy.

"No really! I'm so so sorry! You've got mud and stuff all over your shirt...I'll buy you another one right now-"

"No really I'm fine, I've got lots of shirts!" He insisted.

"Fine...I won't buy you a shirt...but how about coffee?" She asked, now shivering a little, she was extremely wet.

"Umm only if you wear my jacket, don't say no, your obviously cold and very wet." He replied taking off his warm jacket.

"I can't...I put mud all over you and you're offering me a jacket! I can't take it..." She trailed off, but the jacket looked so warm and inviting.

He smiled warmly as he helped her put it on. She smiled back as she felt the warmness of his jacket. They set off for coffee.

"I never got to properly introduce myself, I'm Pan." She introduced herself as they neared the café.

"Well I'm Sean." He replied as they walked into the café and sat down at the nearest empty table.

"Well Sean, do you want me to get us some coffee?" She asked politely.

"No it's okay I'll get it."

"Okay, you've lended me a jacket and I'm going to pay and order this coffee so stay put!"

Pan smiled playfully and made her way to the shortest line. She soon came back with two simple coffee's. She didn't really know how he liked his coffee so she brought him milk, sugar, coffee creamer and a teaspoon. She set the tray down and immediately began conversing.

"So do you live here or what?" She asked boldly, suddenly wondering why she was so eager to know this guy.

"Well If you think sleeping in a dorm here is living here then yes." He replied as he added some sugar into his coffee.

(AN: This is the part where I make up a university name...)

"Oh so you study here...where you at?" For some reason she felt she wanted to know more about him.

"California Uni."

"Really?!! What dorm?!"

"Dorm two...room one...and by the look on your face, I'm guessing you do too. What dorm?"

"Dorm three, room eleven."

She spent the whole night talking with him about everything and anything. She never knew how much fun it could be, just talking and sipping coffee with a guy. He was so relaxed and fun to talk to. As she laughed, she knew she'd finally found someone worth it. Pan had finally found someone else.

***

She smiled with pure joy as she stood in the airport, ready to leave for Satan City. She was finally going to see her family again! She hugged her friends and her boyfriend, Sean. Since the night that they met, they went out occasionally just to enjoy each others company. On many occasions she had brought him home and they just sat and talked for hours until they fell asleep next to each other. He was perfect.

She hugged him tightly and then kissed him passionately. She blushed deep crimson as she could hear her friends whistling at the both of them. When they finally broke the kiss, Pan waved goodbye to her friends excitedly and ran towards the terminal.

AN: If you still havent figured out who shin is HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!! MAYN!!! welll its Trunks. hehehehehe hmm dun think i have anymore to say to you...but yea....alrightys then!! g'bye...

Meiyume