Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Storms ❯ Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Storms

Summary: AU-Tetheus/Shydeman and some others that will be mentioned briefly. Everyone is human. They try to make a relationship work dealing with problems within the family. Abuse, Yaoi, Torture, Incest. Rating might change. Crappy summary, I know but best I could do!

Kinshin: After reading some incest pairings like: Carrot/Marron from Sorcerer hunters, one of Aki/Aya from Ayashi no Ceres, and authors of some Dragon Knights fics got me into writing them, LOL! I decided to write one and this idea popped into my freaking head. Anyways people enjoy even it if is somehow short! And somehow it might be OOC on the characters. So don't tell me nothing!

Part I

Tetheus came rushing back home as fast as he could. He just hoped he made it in time before their father came home. He wished he could get out of there but he couldn't support himself along with his younger twin siblings. He winced as he hit his shoulder on a pole by accident. There was a bruise there that made it hurt more that it's supposed to. Sad to say his home life wasn't all that great. His father was a drunk and would find any excuse to hit them when he had the chance. His mother didn't care and would blame them for anything and would slap them around but she wasn't as bad as their father. He would usually end up in the worst of it because he kept Shydeman and Shyrendora out of it so they wouldn't get hurt. They were his younger siblings.

He didn't know how it happened. It probably began when their dad lost his job. He started drinking every night and would come home wasted. Their mother would get hit trying to protect them. Then as the years went by she didn't care. She eventually lost her job and started working two jobs. They would end up yelling at each other about anything. It didn't matter what it was. Then one of them would storm in the room and abuse one of them. This started three years ago. In that time they learned how to deal with it.

As he reached the house he was relieved to see no car on the driveway. That meant none of them were home. Shydeman and Shyrendora came home before he did so he made sure to not take any extra curricular activities. Since his teacher decided it was okay to keep them a little bit longer. Basically they only left him alone if he didn't interfere, except for the fact he actually does get in the way.

He entered their home and grimaced at the smell of alcohol and smoke around there. It was quiet. That was something he always came for. But it usually only lasted about an hour and both of his parents came home yelling at each other. He walked into their room to see Shydeman cradling a sobbing Shyrendora. He went over to them after shutting the door. He didn't want their parents to come and see anything so they wouldn't be the objects of attention. Shydeman looked at him as he heard him approach.

"What happened?" Tetheus asked softly.

"Dad lost his job and he came home early," Shydeman explained. Tetheus was afraid of this. It would've been sooner or later when their dad lost his job because of his drinking problem. He sighed.

"Calm her down a little more I'll go get the first aid." He stood up and walked out to get it. Shydeman rubbed circles around Shyrendora's back until her sobbing turned into sniffles. She just buried her face in his clothes. Shydeman saw Tetheus come back. He carefully detached himself from Shyrendora and placed her to sit on the bed by herself. Tetheus walked over and began treating Shyrendora's wounds. She was worse then Shydeman. He only got away with a bruise on the cheek but she had a few more cuts that could get infected if they didn't treat it. After Tetheus was finished Shyrendora fell asleep. He then joined his Shydeman on the other bed. The room had a couple of beds since their parents decided to now sleep in different rooms.

Shydeman sat down on Tetheus' lap. It wasn't well known that they were together. If this got out to their parents it would've been bad. And to society it would be worse because people are still prejudice. The only ones who knew were Shyrendora, she didn't care she was happy for them and the other was Cernozora, Tetheus' friend in school. She also knew about their situation. She invited them to run away and stay in her place. Since she was alone in a big house and she wanted some company.

Tetheus placed a kiss on Shydeman's forehead and entangled their hands together. Soon they moved to kiss each other passionately. Shydeman wrapped his arms Tetheus' neck while Tetheus wrapped his arms around his little brother's (A/N: Hey Tetheus is the older brother right?) waist. They didn't do anything far because they were still minors and they wouldn't have time.

(A/N: For your FYI! Tetheus is sixteen while Shydeman and Shyrendora are fourteen. So they aren't that young!)

They both stopped as they heard some crashes and yelling downstairs. They both pulled away and Tetheus stood up while Shydeman went with Shyrendora to comfort her because she was afraid. Footsteps were heard coming. Tetheus stood in front of the twins somewhat protectively though it didn't look like it. Their mother burst through the door. She had an angry face on.

"Which one of you little shits messed up the kitchen?!" she demanded. Shyrendora had a scared look in her face. She wanted something to eat and somehow forgot about the mess because their dad came home too early. She trembled and was about to speak up but Tetheus beat her too it.

"I did," he said. He knew what was coming. He stumbled a few steps back as he was punched in the face. A bruise wouldn't form there but it'll still hurt. His mother threw him down on the floor and began to kick him in the stomach repeatedly until she deemed satisfaction. He wondered how he didn't have broken ribs yet.

Shydeman covered Shyrendora's eyes so she wouldn't be exposed to it. It would make her feel bad even if she already does, it won't make her feel worse. Shydeman wanted to block out the noises but he heard them and it was hard to keep his eyes closed. It would always be like this. He sometimes could control himself and not interfere because their mother wouldn't be taking too long but she was continuously doing it. He couldn't take it. He was about to make a move but Shyrendora held him still. After another minute of 'punishment' their mother stopped and left, slamming the door on her way out.

The twins rushed to his aid and placed him on the bed. Shydeman went to get the first aid from the other bed. They hid it in the sheets so their mother wouldn't take it from them.

"I'm so sorry onii-chan," Shyrendora whispered quietly. Tetheus smiled and placed a hand on her head, assuring her that it was okay.

"It's okay," he said.

"But it was my fault that the kitchen was messed. I didn't clean it up because dad came home and he told me to go to our room." Tears leaked from her eyes.

"She would've come up here anyways. So stop crying. It's not your fault."

"You're going to get killed," Shydeman spoke up while treating the scratch mark on his brother's arm.

"Well then that's always a plus," he said jokingly. Shydeman hit him on the arm lightly.

"I'm serious onii-chan!" he hissed quietly, "What if you were killed?"

"Don't worry about such things. It's just two more years. We can deal with this for two more years."

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: Wai! I finally finished this first chapter! My mind was begging me to write and finish this idea! It wouldn't leave me alone! Ah oh well I haven't started on the second chappie but if you peoples want it then I can post it up the soonest I can!

Like it? Review! NO FLAMES!