Duel Masters Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Song ❯ Chapter One : A letter and a Phone call ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Duel Masters.. “talking” ‘thinking’ -music-Shadow’s Song“Shoubu dear you have a letter from your cousin Shadow!” Exclaimed Shoubu’s mom as happily as ever.“Really Mom? Great! Let me see it!”Shoubu said excited. He knew if it was from Shadow it was something good. Shadow was his favorite cousin. He tore open the letter and read it.Dear Shoubu,
I hear you have been doing well with your dueling.. I’m very proud of you. I have written this letter to inform you that you are invited to stay at my mansion for the summer. You may bring along some friends I don’t mind. Please call me with your answer. I’ll be looking forward to seeing you.
your cousin,Shadow…
“Hey mom it says that I can invite anyone to come with me to stay at her mansion for the summer! That rocks!” Said Shoubu practically jumping off the walls. “Woo Hoo!” he shouted in glee. Mrs.Karafuta sighed at her son’s antics.
‘ Just like his father..’ She thought shaking her head. Shoubu headed for the door. “Mom I’m gonna invite everyone kay? Thanks bye!” He said running out the door.

: At the park with Kokujo, Mimi, and Rakuta.:
“I wonder whats so important Shoubu wanted to tell us?” Rakuta questioned himself outloud.

“ It better be good I canceled a hair appointment today for this..” Grumbled an unhappy Kokujo .

“ Oh lighten up Kokujo! I’m sure Shoubu has a perfectly good reason for us gathering here!” Said Mimi smiling.
“Whatever..”
“Hey guys!” Shoubu said as he ran over to them.
“Hey Shoubu! Whats up? What did you want to tell us?” Mimi asked excited.
“Well my favorite cousin Shadow invited me over to her mansion for the summer and said I could invite friends! Do you guys want to come?”Asked Shoubu impatiently. He really wanted to make the phone call to his cousin.

“Sure”
“Yeah!”
“What ever It doesn’t matter to me..” (A/N” Guess who said the last one? If u do u get a cookie!)
“Okay guys! Hey Mimi can I borrow your cell phone?” Shoubu asked Mimi. She handed him the cell phone as an answer.
“Hello?”asked a female voice from the other side of the phone.
“Hey Shadow its Shoubu! I called to say I can come over to your mansion…can I bring my three friends?”
“Oh hello Shoubu..Yes you may bring your friends. I can’t wait to see you!..Maybe we can have a duel.”
“Oh that would be awesome! And thanks see you in a few hours!”Shoubu said happily before they both hung up.
“Well guys..”He started “We are now going to my cousin’s house!” He finished with a big grin.

Shadow:Cliffy…Next chapter they meet Shadow..Oh and her deck contains Darkness , and Fire civilizations. Please R&R! Ja Ne