El Hazard Fan Fiction ❯ MrWhat's "El-Hazard" drabbles ❯ Fe-Mail ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
TITLE: Fe-Mail
BLURB: It's foreign tongue Fatora gets!
BASED ON: El-Hazard OVA
TYPE: Humor; 200 words ("double drabble")
AUTHOR: Eric Adcock <adcockea@echoalpha.com>
DATE: October 2002
ARCHIVE: http://echoalpha.com/fanfic/

Nah, this isn't really adult humor. It's just *silly*!

El-Hazard (c) AIC / Pioneer LDC / Geneon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Makoto sighed. "So you have a stamp with your picture on it now. That shouldn't be that unusual for a princess. What are you all excited about?"

Fatora grinned maniacally. "Just think of it. Soon, women all over Roshtaria will be licking me!"

Makoto sighed again. "Oh, you've *got* to be kidding..."

"My associate will demonstrate." Fatora snapped her fingers.

Alielle held up a sheet of Fatora stamps, and began to lick them in an entirely inappropriate manner. "Mmm... Mm-hmm..."

Makoto was bemused. "Huh. That brings back memories... of when I first met Alielle..."

Then he shook his head. "Ngh... Oh, this is just *silly*! Fatora, you can't use the royal postal service for your..."

But Fatora was lost in the imagining of her sad strange little fantasy. She danced out of the room, holding a hand to her mouth and laughing haughtily. "Ho ho ho ho! Ho ho ho!..."

Then Makoto felt a tug on his clothing, and he looked down.

Alielle looked up at him with the stamps hanging from her mouth. "The thampth are thtuck."

Makoto grinned. "You know, you shouldn't lick that many stamps with a dry tongue."

Alielle pulled a face. "*Now* he tellth me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------