El Hazard Fan Fiction ❯ MrWhat's "El-Hazard" drabbles ❯ Suck Zone ( Chapter 56 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
TITLE: Suck Zone
BLURB: Afura is good, Afura is wise.
BASED ON: El-Hazard TV
TYPE: Humor/parody; 200 words ("double drabble")
AUTHOR: Eric Adcock <adcockea@echoalpha.com>
DATE: March 2003
ARCHIVE: http://echoalpha.com/fanfic/

This is an outtake from episode 16 of the TV series ("Whirlwind").

El-Hazard (c) AIC / Pioneer LDC / Geneon.
Twister (c) Amblin Entertainment / Constant c Productions / Universal Pictures / Warner Bros.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Afura and TV-Ifurita faced each other, somewhere within the huge whirlwind that threatened to destroy Floristica.

"That's enough!" Afura said to herself, as she prepared herself to attack Ifurita. "She's going to be taught a lesson she won't soon forget!"

Afura suddenly screamed. "AAUGH!! What the--? Ping pong balls with cut-out soda can propellors!? AAUGH!! They'll cut me into ribbons!! OUCH!! OUCH!! OUCH!!"

Then, she gasped, as a giant metal container hurtled towards her. Just before it knocked her unconscious, she could have sworn that she saw the word "Dorothy" painted on its side...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Afura struggled from her bed, but then she swooned to the floor. Nanami kneeled to help her up.

"Where did Makoto go when you left?" Afura asked. "Do you know where Shayla is?"

"Well," Nanami said, "Makoto and Shayla went back to the tornado. Shayla said, 'I must avenge the death of Afura Mann.' And Makoto said the data from his 'Dorothy' invention might help Shayla deal with the whirlwind. Isn't that nice, don't you think so?"

Afura scowled. "Why, the total nerve of those two! I'm not even dead yet! Oh, but there's going to be *two* funerals when I've finished with *them*!..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------