Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Horror Fan Fiction ❯ The Suttonator Returns ❯ The Begining of the End ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The day started like any other day. Wake up shower then school. But during school something terrible was unleashed. During the second of the day began the final hour of our lives. We are all at our computers in cpu class. Our teacher Mrs. Sutton says don't make a single sound while she is grading a mountain load of tests. As the hours goes by nothing is wrong but suddenly in the dead silence the computers start making noise and start unplugging themselves the wall paper starts peeling from the walls and suddenly there's a knock at the door. The UPS man walks in and says, “I have a package for a Mrs. Kathy Sutton.
Suddenly a stapler goes flying across the room at unbelievable speed and slams into the man, the impact making the stapler fire into the man's brain killing him. Everyone slowly turns on their chairs and the mountain of tests has been burned to ashes and Mrs. Sutton is practically hover over her desk and she screams out in a tone that makes the people in the first rows bleed from their ears. Mrs. Sutton jumps from the table and slams her fists into Derek's head smashing him down to the ground. Then she picks him up and whips him around slamming into James and Brent that are cowering as Mrs. Sutton smashes them to death with Derek's also dead body.
Suddenly the little annoying Alisha screams, “She's turning back into the Suttonator.” The Suttonator walks over to her and puts her hand under her chin lift her face to her and flips her thumb and the power of just The Suttonator's thumb makes Alisha's severed head fly to the front of the room.
In a fit of stupidity Cole and Tyler stand up ready to fight her. Cole tries to knock her over by ramming into her but with great strength she picks him up and power bombs Cole through her desk and takes her stapler and fires off ten staples into his chest. Tyler starts to turn around to run away but The Suttonator grabs him and throws him through the brick wall on the over side of the room. The Suttonator picks up on of the tables with two of the computers still on them and throws them to the door blocking the exit. The Suttonator jumps into the air and rips the clock out of the wall and throws it at Michael and it goes right through his neck killing him. She takes the hands out of the clock and whips them to the other side of the room stabbing Luke and Stan into the wall with the hands. She walks over and notices Steve's impudence that he hasn't paid attention to what has been happening because he is on eBay. She slams his head into the computer until he dies and as his dead body fall from his chair the eBay screen has a pop-up “NEW ITEM ON EBAY STEVE ROEMER BIDS START AT ONE CENT!” I try to get out the hole that Tyler's dead body made but The Suttonator takes my neck and suddenly black, darkness.
 
Ummmmmmm……………….I can't keep writing because I have just been killed sorry. I'm sure it's not good and I can bet that there will be another Suttonator Fic in the future so good bye and good luck. My The Suttonator not find you where ever you are.