Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Thirty Two ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Order me a steak," Kyoya said as he laid back on the bed and closed his eyes. His clothes automatically shifted into something more comfortable. In this case it was a simple t-shirt and jeans.

Alexiel nearly jumped when Yuki grabbed him and pulled him on top of her. Talking about a weird feeling. Be on top of a girl as a girl...boobs pushing together. Interesting. Alexiel just smirked as he laid on top of her though. "If you wish," he said with a smile. "Though it's going to take a very...very long time for me to tell you all about Ireland."

With that he kissed her before rolling over so that she was on top of him. "And I will work hard to get those...vital parts back."

Yuki sat up on him and started to pull up her dress. She threw it on the ground and smiled. "You know...we can improvise until then." She moved back down and started to kiss his necks and nibbled on his flesh.

Alexiel's jaw dropped as she suddenly took off her dress and threw it away. In all his wildest dreams he'd never considered doing it quite like this. He shuddered as she kissed him and nibbled his flesh. Parts of him began to get...excited. "Yes, we can," he whispered with a smile as he ran his hands through her hair down to her bra.

Yuki pulled at Alexiel's dress until it was over his head. She started to kiss and suck at his skin lightly. "You will be the first girl I've ever been with, Alexiel..." Yuki said as he snapped her bra off. She threw it to the floor and started to work on his bra.

"Well, this is the first time I've done anything as a female." He shivered lightly as she took of his dress. This shouldn't be happening and yet it was. It was exciting. A small gasp escaped his lips as she undid his bra. He was accustomed to being on the bottom, but never with a female. Running his hand down her back he slowly brought his hands to her breasts, gently massaging them before leaning forward and kissing her, pulling her down on top of him.

Yuki smiled into the kiss then broke it to trail more kiss down his body. She threw his bra off an let her lips caress his nipples.
"Tell me if I do something you don't like, Alexiel. Being a woman is much different for a man," she said as her teeth grazed his nipples. Her hand worked the other one then slide down to his panties. Her fingers danced on the outside of the panties, lightly teasing the clit.

"Tell me ab-" Before Alexiel could finish a soft moan escaped his lips as her teeth grazed his nipple. A girl's breasts were so sensitive. He had no idea how much more sensitive a woman's body was compared to a guy's; and that was before she began to tease him through his panties. His back arched involuntarily and his eyes widened. "Whoa," he whispered, shocked at the sensation. "Definitely different from a guy's body...."

Yuki smiled. Her hand went inside his panties. She caressed him lightly then let her smile widen. "You're all wet, Alexiel," she said then pushed a finger in. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Close your eyes." He did as she said and her body left his. She shuffled through her bags and found what she was looking for. In a matter of moments, she was back on top of him. "I brought a present with me," she said and held up a vibrator.

Another small gasp was followed by a rather bright blush as she pushed a finger in. That was a feeling he never dreamed of feeling. Though he couldn't help but being embarrassed by the fact that he was so 'wet' apparently. Then again, he also couldn't help the whimper as she left him. His eyes were closed as he was instructed, which made him curious as to what her present was.
"A present?" He was tempted to open his eyes, but at the same time the excitement of not knowing made it all that much better.

Yuki pushed aside his panties.
"It's your fist time, so I'll be gentle," she said and pushed her finger back in. She watched his face as she pumped her finger in and out then added another finger. "Open your eyes, Alexiel. I want to see them," she said as her fingers worked and increased their pace.

He didn't want to open his eyes. He was honestly afraid that this might end if he did. There was so many things that he was feeling at once, it was hard to imagine anything else. Slowly he opened up eyes, his cheeks a deep red color as he whimpered softly. He spread his legs wider, feeling embarrassed yet great at the same time.

Yuki's free hand caressed his cheek for comfort. She then added a third finger and started to work her hand faster finally, she felt it was enough. She pulled her hand away and then pulled his panties off completely. She turned the vibrator on.
"It will hurt at first, but then it should feel really good," she said and moved off him. She moved to his side and gently pushed the vibrator in. She watched his face for signs of pain before pushing it in further and watching a trail of blood come out. She bit her lip. "Sorry."

Alexiel's eyes widened as he saw the vibrator. That thing was going inside him!? Pain was something he had grown accustomed to since he'd started living with Luna, but he wasn't certain if he was ready for this. Yuki seemed to see in his eyes, but he trusted her. When it first slid in he thought he was going to lose it. It hurt and his hand gripped the sheets beside him. Still, he knew how this worked. It would just hurt until it got situated. There was another pain this time and it felt like something tore. It took a second for him to realize what had happened, when he did he groaned into Yuki's chest.

"Did you just pop my cherry?"

"Yeah..." She pulled back. "Do you want to stop?"

He shook his head slowly. "No...we've gone this far. I want to see what it feels like," he said.

Yuki nodded and started to move the vibrator in him. She moved her free hand over his clit and started to caress it just how she knew he would like it. She turned up the power on the vibrator and moved her hands faster while watching his face.

Alexiel's eyes widened as she touched his clit. Before he could get over the shock of that she turned the vibrator on. Biting his lip he tasted blood, but it was better than moaning again. There was only so much embarrassment that he could feel in one day. The vibrator combined with Yuki's touch was sending waves of pleasure over his body and he felt a tension begin to build.
"Y-Yuki," he stuttered as another moan forced its way through his lips.

"Just let go, Alexiel," she said and increased the speed again. Yuki let a smiled play on her lips, she knew he was close and she knew that he was enjoying her touch.

"That's easier said the-" Before he could finish his back arched and a rather loud moan escaped his lips. The resulting release was unlike anything he'd ever felt as a man.

Yuki let him ride through the orgasm and she pulled the vibrator out and turned it off. She knew he would be sensitive after everything so she laid next to him so he could catch his breath.
"How did if feel?"

Alexiel took a few deep breaths as he just lay there, his entire body was tingling. "In a word...amazing!" He couldn't believe that he was actually saying that, but it was the truth. Even now his legs still felt like Jello.

Yuki laughed.
"Yeah, it's pretty great," she said then sat up. She hopped off the bed and started to dress. She then grabbed the phone. "I'm ordering some food. I'm hungry," she said then dialed the number and ordered for her and for Alexiel. She then hung up the phone.

Alexiel didn't feel like moving, but he forced himself out of bed.
"I think I'm going to grab a shower," he said. His legs still felt a little wobbly, but he hid it well. "If you don't mind order me a chocolate milkshake and some colcannon. It's been a while since I've had a good dish of that." He started to get dressed again but then shrugged. What was the point when he was going to get a shower?

Yuki picked up the phone and redialed then ordered what he wanted. She then started to clean up the area. Then she smiled. She stripped down to nothing and walked in the bathroom. She opened the shower and moved in with Alexiel.
"Want to share?" she asked.

Alexiel smiled as she suddenly popped into his shower.
"You know, you're not exactly helping my case to get my old body back," he said with a smile as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her.

Yuki pulled back.
"Then don't look," she said as she started to wash her body.

Alexiel rolled his eyes as took the soap from her.
"I'm joking. I want to be able to watch you squirm while I'm on top of you."

"Good," she said as she rinsed off. "I'm a squirmer...and a moaner."

Alexiel shook his head as he heard this. "Somehow I figured you were," he smirked as he began to rinse off as well.

Luna hung up the phone then laid next to Kyoya. She grabbed his hand and over it over her belly. "You have yet to ask to feel your child," she said as the baby moved. "It is strong and very rough. It likes to kick everything."

"Well then, it seems that he...or she, is just like their mother." Kyoya smirked as he looked at Luna. Placing his hand on her belly he closed his eyes until he felt a very powerful kick. A frown creased his lips as he looked up at Luna. "Do you think that's good for you? If the baby is already exhibiting such strength it could cause damage to you...."

Luna looked at Kyoya. "I know. I've been thinking the same things. It's only four been four months since I've been pregnant and the kicks really hurt at times. I'm afraid of what it will be like when it gets bigger. This child is not normal..." she looked at him with honesty. "And I am afraid of all the things that could happen."

"When we get back we'll have Granny take a look at things," he told her. "If anyone would know what to do it would be her. Perhaps she'd have more knowledge about umm...half breeds." If the child was a hunter it shouldn't start showing its powers until puberty. If it took after its father then things could get...complicated really fast.

"I don't want Granny to know. Not until I can no longer hide it," Luna said and moved on top of him. "I don't want anyone to know really. If Lex found out..." Luna laid down on top of him to be held. "I don't know him anymore, Kyoya. I don't know if he would be out to destroy the child or not. I really don't know what his intentions are. I don't know if he seeks power, or if he just wants to kill things. I don't know anything, Kyoya. And I always know. It's scary to be on the other side."

"I wish that I could offer you some insight on this, I really do. Unfortunately I didn't learn much when I was their prisoner. All I know is that he's trying to rise through the demonic ranks. I don't know why, but he wants the demons to either fear him or respect him." Shaking his head he just held her and kissed the top of her head. "If only I knew what was going through his head. He said he wanted to do this for us, and then he tried to kill us. It just doesn't make any sense."

"A part of me doesn't want him to die, but the other part wants to be the one that kills him," she said. "You didn't see the way he looked at Evelyn that day. She was so scared and he was willing to kill an innocent child." She clung to Kyoya. "What if our child turns was Evelyn and he looked at our child like that? I don't have enough strength to protect both Evelyn and our child, not against Lex."

"You won't have to protect them by yourself. You have me," he told her. "And on occasion you have Alexiel too, and even Yuki. When we meet up with Bravo we'll have them to. Together we'll be able take down Lex. You don't have to worry; I won't let anything happen to you or Evelyn."

Luna nodded against him. She sat up. "I wonder what will happen to you when this is all over, Kyoya. Will they send you back to hell? Will they take our baby?" She moved her hand to his cheek. "I don't know if I could take losing you a second time."

"When I joined with Faust I signed a contract. As long as I worked for him my past sins will be null and void. In short I should get a get out of hell free card. Though with Faust dead...I don't know." Before he could say more room service knocked on their door. Wiggling out from beneath Luna he answered the door and took their cart of food. Sniffing the air he looked over at Alexiel's and Yuki's room, a curious expression on his face."After we eat, you feel like going and laying about by the pool? It's been a while since I've had the chance to swim." The last time he'd gone swimming he was in a shark form and that was because he had to go talk to the Atlanteans on Faust's behalf.

Luna looked at Kyoya. "You must be kidding." She pulled up her shirt. "You see that bump? That is the reason why I can't fit into a bathing suit." She smiled. "Want to know a secret? It's all your fault!" She laughed lightly. "Now bring the food over here. I'm starving!"

Kyoya rolled his eyes as he pushed the food tray toward her. "Fine, fine, but mark my words before we leave you have to swim in the Irish isles just once!" He nuzzled her neck before taking his steak and setting it on the ground. "Now if you'll excuse me." With that he shifted into a wolf and began to gnaw at his steak. Why did he turn into a dog to eat a steak? Simple, dogs had a better taste when it came to meat. That and he didn't fell like bothering with silverware. "Though you would look cute in a swimsuit," he muttered in between bites.

Luna was shoving food in her mouth. "Well, I didn't bring a swim suit," she said with a mouth full. "This is so good." She seemed almost lost in another world while she ate. She ordered a lot of food and she didn't plan on sharing any of it.

As the bellhop left after leaving their tray he took out a cell phone and punched in the first number on his speed dial list. "Sir, they're here," he said, his eyes glowing with power as he disappeared into the shadows.

Luna finished her food and laid back on the bed. She didn't want to move after all she ate. A small knock came at the door and she groaned. She opened it up and Evelyn stood there looking up at her. Luna let her in and she ran and jumped on the bed. She started to jump up and down on it.

"Did you eat?" She nodded. "All of it?" she nodded again.

Luna moved to the bed and grabbed her in mid air. She tickled her and she started to laugh. "No jumping on the bed," she said and Evelyn nodded.

Yuki got out of the shower just as a knock came at the door. She wrapped a towel around herself then ran to the door. The bellhops mouth dropped as he stared at her. "Alexiel, the foods here," she called. "Thank you very much," she told then guy he just nodded as she took the food and shut the door.