Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Witchers ❯ Chapter Fifty Seven ( Chapter 57 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kyoya shook his head as he tried to keep a hold on his squirming daughter. "Aww, but bath's are so much fun!" He said, as she continued to squirm. "If you don't take your bath now the bath monster will get you." Sadly, that wasn't just an idle threat. He'd turned into a water monster on many occasions just so his daughter would take a bath. At least it was a lot better than when he turned into a doll for her.

Alexiel's cheeks turned red as he looked at Yuki. She wanted to have kids?

Macy screamed at the thought of the bath monster. "No monter!" She sat in the tub and grabbed her rubber ducky while Kyoya started to bathe her again. "Duck goes quack quack!" She held the duck up for him to see. "Daddy goes Macy Macy!"

Evelyn burst into laughter. Yuki smiled. "I want five kids. Maybe more."

Evelyn turned to Alexiel. "Better get to work before she finds someone else to knock her up."

Alexiel's jaw dropped. He wasn't certain whether or not it was because he'd just found out that Yuki wanted five kids or the fact that Evelyn had just said what she did. For that fact he simply stood there, speaking without any words coming out. "F-five kids?" He shook his head before looking down at Evelyn. "A-and you shouldn't say stuff like that!"

Of course it didn't help that both Kyoya and Macy were laughing in the bathroom. Though Macy was laughing at what she said, he could tell that Kyoya was doubling over in laughter due to what was going on with them.

Evelyn shrugged. "I'm not a little girl anymore. Did you really think I didn't know how Macy came into this world?"

Yuki clapped her hands together. "Five is a good number! And wouldn't it be so wonderful if they were all like Macy? So sweet and lively and cute!"

Evelyn's cheeks hurt from laughing so much. "Really, this is too much! I'm never going to fall in love either! Forget that!"

Alexiel groaned and bowed his head. "Five...really? Like Macy...."

"Yes, you guys need to have five little Macy's!" Kyoya shouted from the bathroom as Macy decided to send a small tidal wave of water into his face.

"Shut up! Kyoya!" Alexiel growled. Five kids.... He couldn't imagine that. He could barely imagine one. Then again, he could barely imagine Yuki being pregnant. She was so tiny and frail. Could she even have five kids? "I don't think that would be good for your health," he said softly. One woman shouldn't have five pregnancies...that would destroy her.

The look on Alexiel's face was priceless. Evelyn slipped away while Yuki talked to him.

"It's not so bad. I mean, three years ago I wanted ten kids. It's gone down a lot since then. I'm happy with five but if I were to have more I would consider it a blessing!" She jumped up. "Oh Alexiel! Wouldn't it be great to have kids of our own!?"

Just as Alexiel's expression once again changed, Evelyn snapped a picture. She let the picture come out and started to laugh. "This is just too good to be wasted. Kyoya!" she yelled and ran to the bathroom. "Look."

Alexiel shook his head, still trying to imagine themselves with one kid, much less five...or ten. "S-still...I mean...five kids...or ten...that can't be healthy for you to carry that many." He was going to pull out every bit of biology he knew to get out of this. The fact that Evelyn seemed oh so willing to goad Yuki further didn't exactly help things any.

When Kyoya saw the picture he burst out into laughter. "Oh, that's perfect. Go scan that onto the computer and make me a copy," he told her.

Yuki thought a moment. "Women do it all the time. We were built to have multiple children," she said in her defense. "Though I suppose I won't really know until we try."

Evelyn walked back into the hall towards the computer room. "No time like the present time to start trying, Yuki."

Yuki blushed. She looked away from Alexiel. Surely she wanted to try, but she didn't thing Alexiel was ready for a kid. Not after everything that happened or after Luna's tough birth. Then again, would he even want one?

"Still...it.... I mean, what if.... There's just I mean...." He couldn't quite form any coherent phrases. It didn't help that Evelyn continued to goad them toward...doing the deed. Sighing he just bowed his head, before looking up at Yuki. "You really want to have kids?"

Yuki pushed her hair behind her ears. "Well of course I do. Don't you?" she asked.

Evelyn poked her head out to hear the answer. Across the hall, Kyoya was doing the same thing while holding a clean Macy in a towel.

"I...don't know," he told her. "To be honest...I'd never given the idea a thought. I mean, this world we live in. What we do.... It's not exactly kid friendly."

Yuki looked down. "I don't really care what world I live in, Alexiel. I think I deserve a shot at being a mother and living a happy, normal life." She then looked back up at him. "Don't you want that to? Don't you want to wake up one day having someone depending on you? Loving you and looking up to you?"

The was a long silence. Evelyn was tempted to yell, "Well?!?" She wanted to know Alexiel's answer almost as bad as Yuki.

Kyoya could hear Alexiel's heart beat grow faster. Bundling up Macy he kissed her nose as he carried her into the room where Alexiel and Yuki stood. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt," he said, giving Alexiel a small smile.

Alexiel sighed and shook his head. "No...it's okay," he said. Reaching out he pet Macy before turning to look back at Yuki. What did he want? Looking at the joy that Macy brought Kyoya, a part of him wanted to feel that. To feel the absolute love that one received from a child; but at the same time he thought about Macy growing up without a mother....

"Perhaps," he said slowly. "It would be nice...."

Kyoya smiled at this as he poured Macy a cup of juice and let her sip on it while he listened in on Yuki's and Alexiel's conversation. If he knew Yuki, Macy might have some friends to play within a year or two.

Yuki smiled again. She took Alexiel's hands in hers. "It's not like we have to start now. I mean...I want to get married and stuff," she said.

Evelyn paled. This was getting too mushy for her. First there was love then kid talk now marriage. This is why she was never going to bother. Give her a piano and candy and she is good for life.

Marriage. That was another idea that hadn't crossed his mind. Well certainly he had flirted with the idea once upon a time; but it wasn't as if there any preachers that could actually wed them. Well, there might be if there were any alive. Still...just being married.... "Why not?" he said to himself before looking at Yuki. A coy smile graced his lips as he looked at Yuki. He'd discovered where the portal was. Soon they were going to face evils which even Faust was afraid of. So simply...why not? "Yuki...do you love me?"

When Kyoya heard what Alexiel asked Yuki he silently carried Macy to her room and began to dress her. If he knew Alexiel then things were going to be very interesting in a few seconds.

Evelyn rolled her eyes. She walked to Macy's room to help Kyoya dress Macy. Many times Kyoya had dressed her in something that didn't match because Macy picked it out. With Evelyn there, Macy wouldn't fight against Kyoya.

Yuki nodded. "Of course I do, Alexiel. I want to have kids with you...I mean, people don't just plan for kids if they aren't in love."

"Good..." Alexiel said slowly, almost as if he was trying to draw this out as long as possible. Was he really going to do what he thought he was going to do? That was slightly mad, and definitely not like himself. He liked to plan, he liked to be prepared, he liked to judge every possible outcome before he did something; but this...this just made sense.

"Then Yuki...will you marry me?"

Kyoya's eyes widened as he heard this, a small smile crept to his lips. "Good for them," he whispered as he stepped aside so that Evelyn could fight Macy to get her dress on. That girl was just like her mother. She wouldn't wear dresses unless she absolutely had to. Then again, she just detested clothes period. If he allowed her, she'd be content to not wear anything at all.

Yuki stepped back. She was shocked. She didn't expect him to just purpose like that. Slowly, she composed herself them pushed down on his shoulder until he was on one knee. It was exactly how she pictured it now. She jumped up and down and started to nod. "Yes!" she finally yelled.

Evelyn again rolled her eyes at the thought. Marriage was over rated. She gave Macy a stern look and Macy finally stopped wiggling so she could dress her.

Alexiel groaned as he was forced down to one knee. He didn't exactly have a ring for her, so this was about as good as it was going to get. He had no idea where they could get married, or who would even marry them, but that didn't really matter then. "Good," he said with a smile, which slowly turned into a goofy grin. He was going to get married.... Yeah...

"Congratulations!" Kyoya said as he came in and slapped Alexiel on the back, causing the Aion to go crashing forward. He chuckled as he looked down at the happy couple. This place needed some more laughter.

"What's all the commotion about?" Granny was standing in the doorway, wondering why everyone was laughing and acting the fool.

Alexiel's face paled. Yeah, this was why he liked to think things through first. Because if he had, he would've remembered Yuki's over protective guardian who would probably do terrible things to him in his sleep.

"Oh, Granny!" Yuki yelled. "I'm getting married!" She hugged Granny then danced around a bit.

Evelyn walked out the room with Macy on her hip. Macy started to clap while Yuki danced. Yuki ran up to Evelyn and went for a hug but Evelyn held her arm out and Yuki stopped.

"That's far enough, Miss Gum Drop. I'm good. I don't need extra pep," Evelyn said.

Yuki shrugged and grabbed Macy. "Yay, Macy!"

Of course Macy had no idea what was going on, but she liked it. "Yay!" she screamed.