Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ With Sugar on Top ❯ Welcome Home Leon ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

With Sugar On Top 14.

Ryo sighed as he opened the door to their house. It had been so quiet when Bikky was away and now he would be gone for several more days. "You miss the brat." Dee said when he heard the sigh. "I'll make sure you don't miss him too much." Dee said and kissed the back of Ryo's neck. Ryo closed his eyes and sighed again, this time with pleasure. Dee pressed him against the wall of their living room and worked his hands underneath Ryo's shirt. He pinched the tiny nipple. Ryo gasped as Dee pushed his shirt up and latched on and began to suck.

Dee pushed Ryo to the floor, "Dee... The Bedroom has... A purpose." Ryo gasped out as Dee undid his pants and lay on top of him. Ryo moaned when Dee slid down to his lap. "Forget the bedroom."

"My thoughts exactly." Dee mumbled and smiled as Ryo forgot that they had a bedroom.

Break

Count D smiled as he and Leon tucked the boys in for the night. It felt so peaceful, like a real family. Something he had never had. His Grandfather often left him alone, for years now, his only companion had been Q-Chan. He felt Leon give his shoulder a squeeze and followed him from the room. D felt an inundation of tender emotions and blinked in surprise. He leaned weakly against his bedroom door and watched as Leon walked blithely around the room getting ready for bed. Pulling off his clothes, putting on pajama's and then wandering off to the connected bathroom to brush his teeth.

Leon exited the bathroom and paused, he noted that D was still leaning against the door. "Something wrong?" He asked and walked over, he took D into his arms and smiled when his pointy nails clutched his t-shirt. "Come on, sweet heart, tell me all about it." Leon pulled D to the bed and sat him on it.

"It just became apparent to me, right now, that I am no longer alone. I mean, I wasn't alone before, I had the animals and Q-Chan, but I have never been loved as you love me." D said. The Animals all love me and I am sure Grandfather loves me... But..." D paused and searched for words that could make Leon understand how he felt, what was going on inside of him. The emotions that were taking him so by surprise. Leon placed his hands under D's knees and pulled him onto his lap. Leon's hands roamed D's back.

"I have never been in such a relationship, where one person meant so much to me. Today at the PD, I thought my heart would stop when Sly pressed that gun to your head. The thought of you in danger was..." Leon sighed and held D close. "I love you." He said simply. Leon pressed a kiss along D's hairline, and down to his lips. Leon undid the frog buttons at the neck of D's cheongsam. Leon placed a burning kiss at the pulse on D's neck. D sighed, "We have to try to be quiet tonight," Leon said and laid D on the bed. He pressed fully against D. D moaned and raised his hips pressing himself fully against Leon. "Quiet, yeah." Leon said and sank into the sweetness that was Count D.

Break

"You know what they were doing right?" Bikky said when Chris had told him about the noises coming from D's bedroom. "If they are anything like Dee and Ryo, well, I'm surprised they didn't wake you from in here. You're lucky you had to go all the way to the bathroom. In my old room in New York, it sounded like Dee was killing Ryo, and then Ryo would always sleep late the next morning."

"But what were they doing?" Chris asked, "I thought D was hurt or something." Chris said. Bikky stared at him as if he were completely inept. T-Chan laughed derisively, "What?" Chris asked as Bikky continued to stare at him. "Fine, if you won't tell me, I'll just go ask Count D." Chris stood and left the room, Bikky, T-Chan and Pon-Chan behind him. "Shhh..." Chris said and pressed his ear to D's door and listened intently. "It's happening again." Chris said, his eyes wide saucers in the dimly lighted hallway.

"Northing's wrong," Bikky was quick to say and pull Chris away from the door, "They're just..." Bikky paused and searched for the proper word to use for Chris' delicate ears. "Making love," Bikky said. "Your brother and Count D are in love, and there is a physical way that they can show it, it feels nice, so they moan and such." Bikky grabbed Chris' arm and pulled him from the hallway. "Let's just go to bed, kay, we can play with the dolphin again in the morning." Bikky diverted Chris' attention as the sounds in the room got decidedly louder.

Break

Count D stared in horror at the apartment. "I thought I was prepared for this." He said, his eyes lighted on a poster of a woman in bikini bottoms with only her arms covering her breasts. D's eyes narrowed and he folded his arms. Leon came behind D and placed a kiss on D's cheek. D shoved away from him and hissed over his shoulder. "You are such a pig."

"Oink," Leon said and took the poster down, keeping his eyes fixed on D he ripped the poster to shreds, "she's got nothing on you beautiful." D blushed and moved on further into the apartment, gracefully wading his way through the mess of clean and dirty clothes that were strewn all around. D nearly stepped into a plate of an unidentified substance and blanched.

"Ugh." Muttered D, he turned to find Leon staring at him, "What?"

Leon grinned and walked over to D, he kissed his lips and placed him on top of the clothes on the couch. His hands began to roam around, finding the part in D's robe, We've never done it here." Leon said and licked behind D's ear.

"Ah...I live with cleaner animals than you...I am not going to take my clothes off here and ....it's disgusting, what is this?" D asked as he picked up a bowl of what looked like three day old cereal. "You are not turning our home into a sty not fit for pigs to wallow in, let alone..." D would have continued his rant, but Leon pressed their lips together.

"I never had a reason before," Leon said when he backed away breathing heavily.

"What about Chris?" D asked, "Surely he deserves to live in a clean house."

"That's why I left him with you." Leon laughed at D's chagrined look.

"Look, baby, I promise to keep it clean." Leon said.

"You had better." D said and shoved Leon off of him. "Come on, I don't know whether to pack this stuff, or burn it."

Break

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" D yelled at Leon who struggled under the weight of his television. "That is not coming into our bedroom, are you out of your mind?" D's cheeks were pink with indignation. "I should think you would not need any distractions in here." D barred the way to the bedroom and pointed one finely boned hand at Leon. "There is an empty room, you may place your horrid devices in there, not out in the shop, and definitely not in our bedroom."

Leon leaned over and kissed D's cheek. "I love when you say our." He grinned at D's anger and deposited his Television in the empty room. Leon frowned, he was not too sure if that room had been there before.

Break

D bustled around getting lunch ready, Chris and Bikky had decided to help, since Leon was busy moving in the rest of he and Chris' belongings. "Count D," Chris said. D looked down at Chris and smiled, He was sure Chris was brimming with questions about why he and Leon were moving into the pet shop. D placed a piece of lettuce into his mouth and began to chew. "Does it really feel good to make love? Bikky said it did." D promptly choked on the lettuce, Bikky looked pointedly away from D and busied himself setting the table. "I was going to ask Leon, but you're smarter than he is." Chris said matter-of-factly. Leon rushed into the room and patted D's back, dislodging the piece of lettuce.

"Are you okay?" Leon asked, worried as tears brimmed D's eyes . D gasped and stared in horror at Chris.

He pulled away from Leon and folded his hands in front of him. "Ah... well.. yes I suppose, it feels wonderful." He answered. At Leon's inquisitive look, he tried to find the humor in the situation..."It feels very... uh... wonderful to make love, right Leon?" D said.

"What?!" Leon exclaimed, he looked incredulously at D and Chris in turn. He felt like he was stuck in a nightmare. "I mean... Yeah, it feels great." Leon said trying to remain as calm as D seemed. Leon could not help but laugh, He was sure that from here on out, life would never be the same.