Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ With Sugar on Top ❯ Issues ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

With Sugar On Top...

Of all the days to be having issues, Leon thought with a frown, today was not one of them. Today was a day for confidence and bravery. Today was a day to send your brother off to camp and not want to get into a disguise and follow him. "My dear Detective," Leon cringed at the deep sensual voice that could be heard from across the table. "He will only be gone a week, and if it will make you feel better, Q-Chan has agreed to go along and protect him." D extended one long slim finger and stroked the little babbit's furry head. For a moment, Leon was entranced by the long perfectly polished nail.

For some odd reason, even though Q-Chan had to be about three inches high, D's assurances seemed to quell any lingering fear he had which was a good thing he supposed as he heard his brother running around the corner. -D!!!, thank you so much, when Leon said I should go to camp, and you found one that allowed animals I was so happy, and T-Chan said he will come with me as well.-

"Well Chris," D said. "It is a camp for children and their pets. And Q-Chan will accompany you as well, just to make sure that T-Chan doesn't eat anyone." D said very low so that only Leon could hear him. Leon did not want to laugh. Hell he should be arresting D for some of the crazy shit he sold and yet, as he looked at those oddly colored eyes and perfect lips and watched as that compact little body... NO! Not a woman. Leon reminded himself as his mood got worse.

-Hey Bro! - Chris was practically bouncing up and down. Tetsu held Chris' bag in his mouth and glared at Leon. Leon had a feeling that if his mouth were not already full, the damn Goat would be chewing on his leg. -Will you miss me, while I'm gone?-

Leon ruffled Chris' hair, "Of course I'll miss you." Leon opened the door, "now come on, it's time to take you to the camp grounds, we have a long drive ahead of us."

-D, come with us please- Chris looked at the shocked look on D and Leon's faces. - Please Leon, can D come too?-

"I don't see why not, come on D, shut the shop for a bit and come see Chris off."

"Well, I suppose one day off will be fine." D said as locked the shop. He noted T-Chan's growling as Leon took the bag and placed it in the car. "T-Chan, no eating..." D sighed and gave up; it would be up to Q-Chan to control the man eater for a week. If D were honest, a vacation was definitely in order.

Leon ran around to unlock the door for D after he had buckled Chris in. He leaned close to D and inhaled. Leon closed his eyes for a moment as his senses were assailed with some exotic floral scent. It was not incense or perfume, it was not remotely feminine it was just, D. Leon realized he was just standing there sniffing D, like some horny bloodhound and felt shame curdle to the depths of his heart. D was not a woman he had to remind himself. With a strength of will he did not know he possessed, Leon opened the door and stepped aside. Today was not the day to have issues, he thought firmly as he started the car and set off down the road.